Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Soon Is Now?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Su nodded.

Hummm... Sounds interesting, Vahn. And you have no idea what your latent powers are?

She couldn't help but let a little incredulity leak into her voice.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:52 pm

"it varies...although I'm faster and stronger than most people...some have control of the mind...wish I could find out".Vahn smiled."what about you...I know your no ordinary wherewolf...Paradox knights have hunted down countless...but you kill them just like that.." he asked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:30 pm

Sumiko smiled.

Actually, I'm pretty normal, as far as a werewolf can be normal. I heal pretty fast--which is good, since I'm always getting into some fight or another-- and I'm faster than any other wolf you'll see. Otherwise, that's about it. Nothing fancy or special about me, besides my addiction to beer and cigarettes.

She shrugged one shoulder, making her hair fall over her shoulder.

The sad part is... That's the truth.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:19 pm

Vahn smiled too."if you didn't show up and save my back then I would probably have been executed for treason...I can kinda stole some plans" he laughed
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Sumiko's eyebrows shot up.

Stole some plans? What a rebel.

Her voice was dripping with sarcasm. She laughed out loud.

And what were these plans you stole, Vahn the Rebel?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:17 am

Vahn looked at her with a blank expression."firstly I not one to care much about sarcasm." he then sighed."its a weapon...like a biological weapon that infects the mind, turning them into mindless savages...theres also details of some other stuff...artifacts..and a excavation site" he said looking down."all this was thought of by another paradox knight with some extra abilities..called Azreal Kaine
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:07 am

Sumiko's brow furrowed. She'd never had someone dare to tell her to stop being sarcastic. It was part of who she was...

But, it looks like I'm gonna be around this guy for a while. May as well try to get along.

Her ears perked up at that name.

No way... THE Azreal Kaine??

She'd heard stories about the great knight since she was a cub, still nursing.

And you have his plans for the weapon he created? No way!

She knew she was acting like a starstruck teenager and it didn't suit her, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Vahn looked at her, his face almost looked scared." Azreal Kaine..."angel of death"....Yeah I've met him...he is not what he appears like on tv or any public places...he his unstable...Evil, cruel...to the point where it sends shivers down to your spine...he also enjoys torturing people..." Vahn then quickly snapped out of his phase and laughed."shouldnt be long now"
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:15 am

Sumiko shrugged one shoulder.

Eh... To each his own, I suppose.

That's too bad, though... I was always convinced as a girl that i would marry him. That bastard... Screwed up my plan....

She snapped back to reality and looked out the back of the van. Dusk had fallen, turning the sky bloody red and orange. A chill was descending over the ground; mist was rolling in clouds around the wheels of the van. She could see the moon begin to peek out from behind the curtain of daytime; it was going to be full tonight.

Shit. Just my luck!

She would have to somehow find a way to stay away from Vahn so she didn't hurt him when she changed into her wolf skin involuntarily.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:28 pm

Vahn looked up at the sky, he too knowing it was goin to be a full moon night."I thought wherewolves could control their transformation after awhile" he said as he held his sword."I wouldnt worry...I seem to be able to calm aggressive beasts down..." he smiled
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Sumiko eyed his blade and smirked.

You've obviously never seen me in my fur.

She was a huge beast in her wolf form, as big as a horse in both height and width. And her emotions were extremely volatile; she was almost completely ruled by animal rage in instinct. She'd spent weeks at a time in her fur, so she could control it better now; injecting some human into the beast. But she couldn't strip herself of her baser instincts. They were too deeply ingrained. She would just have to be on her best behavior.

Although... I may look plain as a human... But in my wolf skin, I'm beautiful. It's how I was meant to be.

She smiled at that thought, the smile radiant and lighting up her whole face.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:40 am

His eyes widened, he had saw wherewolves before, but this was one was the biggest he had seen, he did see a fairly large one before, but sumiko was larger."wow...if I didnt know better I would say you were more of a Wolf Goddess." he then thought about the other wherewolf, thinking she might know him."some guy came into the city a year ago...badly bitten.. we thought it was just an average animal attack...he turned into a large wolf like you...well your obviously bigger...did you attack him...I wont judge or whatever...just curious is all" he said, lowering his blade
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:22 am

A rumble emanated in Sumiko's chest.

I have attacked many... Even killed a few. I wonder if one of them was this meat-boy Vahn speaks of...

She started to phase back into her human form so she could speak; her mouth was not in the right form for speaking. Unfortunately, her clothes had exploded in her hasty transformation. She stopped mid-phase, fur still covering her breasts and genitals, and glanced around in a panic. She was used to transforming back into her human skin from her fur in front of other wolves, but Vahn was not wolfkind. He would not be desensitized to the sight of a naked woman. Her gaze flickered into the back of the van and saw some old dirty canvas. She grabbed it and wrapped it under her arms around her torso so it would cover her. She finished transforming, her charcoal hair falling down her back as it grew back. When she opened her eyes again, they had turned from emerald to slate again. She looked at him, acting as if nothing unusual had occurred.

Now. What was this meat-boy's name?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:45 am

Vahn covered his eyes quickly."I dont know...we called him Seven because he had the number seven braned onto his arm...we figured he must have been an escaped slave or somethin" he said still covering his eyes
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Su's brow furrowed in concentration.

Hmmm.... The number seven, huh.....

Suddenly, she was violently sucked into a flashback.

Midnight. Fur. Bloodlust. Growling, like the idling of a mighty engine. Running like the wind. Chasing down a young man, him glancing back at her in sheer terror. A shrill scream escapes his lips. Sumiko leaps at the young man, trouncing on him and ripping at him, biting him, ravaging his body. A big black 7 is burned on his arm. She is out of control... Suddenly, she hears shots off in the distance. not exactly wanting to be shot, especially if they finally caught on to the silver bullet thing, she ran off, leaving her so-thought kill to rot.

She snapped back to reality, eyes wide.

I....I....
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Vahn looked confused" are you o-" the truck hit somethin big, knocking it onto its side, Vahn rolled over but then landed on his feet."Sumiko?" he said looking around
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Sumiko was startled as the van rolled. She rolled with it, getting bashed against the sides. She lost her grip on the canvas that covered her and flew out the open back of the truck, landing with a sickening thud on the ground. She was knocked out cold, laying on her stomach, her arms twisted at odd angles under her and out to her sides. The canvas was wrapped uselessly around her rear end and legs, tangling her up.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Vahn quickly got up and checked her pulse."still breathing.." he placed her in a more comfortable position and wrapped the canvas over her."what the hell was that?" he asked himself before looking around. he drew out his sword, he could faint footsteps
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Sumiko's eyes fluttered and then snapped open. She sat bolt upright, gasping, her hair sweeping in around her face. She blinked a couple times, her eyes adjusting to the dusk, and began to stand. She spotted Vahn with his blade drawn.

Vahn? What is it?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:19 pm

" I dont know" he replied. then a large wolf appeared, holding the driver in his mouth, the wolf had a number 7 in his leg. he growled at Sumiko, his growl kept on getting more ferocious.Vahn held his sword tight."I dont want to kill you...please control yourself." he shouted
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Sumiko's eyes widened. She recognized this wolf.

No way....

She stood to her full height and stretched out her arms, her joints popping and extending. She began to transform into her fur. The whole process took about a minute and she was standing before Vahn and this other wolf, a mammoth. She dwarfed the smaller male wolf by far. She growled and a tree to her right quivered with the vibration.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:39 am

the Wolf seemed to smirk. he leaped over her with extraordinary speed. he bit right into sumiko's leg, all the while yanking, trying to cripple her. Vahn leapt forward, he swung at the wolf, but it moved out of the way
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:05 am

A screech bellowed from Su's jowls. It was a scream of shock and anger.

What the hell?!

She kicked out with her powerful leg, shaking the wolf off her but ripping off the flesh in the process with his teeth. Her emerald eyes grew wide and she whimpered in pain; her flesh twitched, as if she were trying to shake off the pain. Once she recovered, she growled furiously and launched herself at this bastard who dared defy her. Her strong legs stiff, she tackled the other wolf to the ground and kept up a steady stream of menacing growls in his face. Her face was a mask of feral rage; her leg dripped hot, red-black blood.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:56 am

he quickly transformed nito his human form. he still woe his clothes, which meant that his form was quite advanced. he quickly scuffled out of her grip and jumped ontop of her."Payback is a bitch" he said as he went to stab her. Vahn jumped up and swung his sword, but the man jumped over and smirked."I got to thank you for this power, luckily you only injured me before, so we are even...I got to visit my former master...and burn him alive." he turned and wave, walking off as if it was nothing
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Sumiko wasn't about to let that ass get away without something else to remember her by. She leapt to her feet and flew after himi, slapping him with her huge paw and leaving scratch marks across his cheek. She scuffled back, a coughing bark coming through her lips, a doggish laugh of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Soon Is Now?
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Action RP-
Jump to: