Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Soon Is Now?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Sameal laughed nervously."well...I...its just...hehehe" he choked up, sweating slightly.he then sighed."well...Brask is my father...and really your his...grandaughter..." he said, serenity's eyes were slightly wide."Brask did say my true father left..not because he wanted...but it was his duty."Sameal nodded."Reavers must complete their life goal before having a family...me and your mother...broke that rule...she had you in secret...and we trust my father to take you somewhere safe...maybe someday I will take you back home" he said, quite surprised that she wasnt making him out as the bad guy.Sameal and Serenity carried on talking. the kid jumped off from Mr. Big's shoulders and walked up to Sumiko."whats the plan now miss?" he asked like a 12 year old kid
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Su looked down at the kid and resisted the urge to rumple his hair. She stuffed er hands into the pockets of het cargo pants.

Well, it seems we must go retrieve Seven from the enemy.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:18 pm

he looked at Sumiko and then back down to the floor."I dont want to fight...Mr. Big has to..because of me...I wish we could just be left alone" he said with a low tone. Vahn slowly woke up, looking at his surroundings, before he jumped off mr big."where the hell is Azreal" he said with anger in his eyes. Mr. Big gave him his sword back.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:48 am

Sumiko swallowed the bile that rose in her throat...the guilt that made her stomach turn at the anger in Vahn's voice.

He...got away. With Seven.

She looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:55 am

Vahn atood still, is fist clenched real tight."he...was right..I am too weak...what good are my powers if I can't even use a small portion?" he said, anger willing upp inside of him.Sameal and Serenity turned around. she didnt know what to do, but she walked over to him, trying to comfort him.Sameal looked to Sumiko."if this kid wants to use his power...I'd be willing to teach him." he said as Vahn nodded."I need to...its the only to stop Azreal...please" he asked as Sameal nodded."its gonna be hell kid...Reaver training regime is hard and constant...both your physical and mental capabilites will be tested"
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Sumiko walked up behind Vahn and placed a hand on his shoulder. She looked at Sameal with intensity.

He can do it. He's strong.

She held Sameal's gaze, daring him to challenge her.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Sameal looked at at sumiko with devilish smirk."Vahn...your 1st task will be to...spar with me..."Vahn nodded."okay.."Sameal quickly turned around lunging at him."starting now" as vahn tried to swing his sword, Sameal ducked, and uppercutted him with force, hurtling him backwards. Vahn got up with anger in his eyes."I wasnt ready!" Sameal grabbed him by the throat."do you think Azreal will be so easy on you?...I thought you want to get stronger?"he then forced him to drop his sword, kicking it over to her."your next task will be to get your weapon from sumiko..." Vahn tried to break out, but Sameal threw him back from himself, to which as Vahn was about to land, Sameal seemingly appeared and roundhouse kicked him. Vahn got up breathing heavily, some blood appeared from the corner of his mouth."Serenity was worried, turning to Sumiko."is this really helpful?" she asked thinking it to be wrong
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Sumiko held the sword at her side, wondering why the hell Sameal was involving her in this. She shook her head and looked at Serenity.

Im not sure... I don't know enough about Reaver training. But I would guess it will make him stronger... In time.

She flinched as Sameal delivered a particularly heavy blow to Vahn's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Vahn rushed head on, swinging a hook to the left side of Sameal, in which he blocked the moved, forcinghand down, and then lifting his knee, directly hitting him in the face."you want to be strong?...then show me you do have what it takes!" he mocked as Vahn got up, his nose bleeding. Vahn breathed in and then out, getting into more of a fighting stance, asy both circled each other Vahn then went in the same as before, Sameal laughed blocking the hook, but then Vahn jabbed him in the stomach, almost making Sameal flinch."now I'm ready" Vahn smirked, to which Sameal went in for the kick to his left side, Vahn catched the leg, and sweeped him from his other, but Sameal sweeped aswell, both knocking each other to the ground. as they got, they both fought ferociously, untill Vahn got tired, it seemed Sameal wasnt tiring out as much, but was obvious he was feeling it too
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:12 pm

As Sumiko watched, she found herself pulling for Vahn.

Come on, don't make it easy for him. Be sneaky...fluid...

She longed to join the battle. She could feel the heat if the battle calling to her... She could feel the transormation about to begin. It was all she could do to hold herself together. Even with her supreme self-control, her eyes had morphed from her human slate eyes to her wolfishly large green marble like orbs. They glinted with the longing for a fight... She snarled a bit and looked away, taking a deep breath and blowing it out, centering herself.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Sameal and Vahn both got up, the battle taking its toll on them. Vahn looked at Sameal, but noticed he was beginning to read all his movements, working out the best possible counter attack. as sameal jumped into the air, ready to kick him, Vahn grabbed his foot, rather then slam him down, he used both his legs, grabbing his foot in a leglock. Sameal was both surprised and glad."looks like he is learning...now to channel that focus into his potential" he thought to himself, tapping out
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Sumiko grinned as Vahn beat Sameal. She knew he had it in him. She walked upto him and handed him his sword back. Truthfully, she was relieved that the fight was over... She had been having a very difficult time not jumping in.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:43 pm

they both got up, Vahn took his sword and holstering it over his shoulder."that was to make you more analytic, and cautious in battle...when we get back to the camp, I will show you some techniques, like fighting with a 2 handed weapon...than we will see about unlocking your hidden powers..." he smiled as Vahn nodded."what about Seven?...we can't leave him.."Sameal shook his head."but I won't help if we try to storm their base, looking for him...its best if we just lay low for now...I mean we just attacked one of their facilities.he took out a phone, sending a message.."that means you 2 Sumiko," he retorted looking at her. Serenity smiled, hodling onto Vahn's arm."when we get back, you need some rest" she smiled, Vahn continuing on, mr big and the kid followed.Sameal grabbed sumiko's arm."there somethin I need to ask you" he said, with a serious look
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Sumiko was startled at Sameal's abrupt manner. She pulled her arm away and looked at him skeptically.

Yeah? What's that?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:38 am

"where did you gind Vahn?...he holds some unstable power...I'm not sure if its almost like a ticking time bomb, or its dormant...all I know is, if he lets it out too much, it will kill him.... no word about it....but don't tell him...or serenity....I'll see if he can control it first" he said with a serious tone
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:55 am

Sumiko nodded seriously. She was very good at keeping secrets... She had a lot of practice. She looked after Vahn, watching him a bit curiously.

Just how much power does he harbor, I wonder...

She half smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Ryden Drove to meet them just outside the town.Vahn and serenity jumed into the back, as mr big jumped on the roof, holding on tight. the kid jumped in the front"I call Shotgun" he shouted as he smiled climbed in the back. he sat opposite Serenity smiling slightly."Sameal...I mean dad...Have you...got powers?" she asked with a shy manner. Sameal tilted his head curiously, and then nodded."Reavers...are tech adepts, we harbor different powers...Brask, is a physical fighter, using his strength as his main weapon, his power further increases his physical prowess to super levels...I'm a mixed bag, I use physical enhancements, weaponised and arcane powers...I never focused on one...but 3 different...my weapon abilities are suited to my soul...whitch is my scythe, I can change its shape, turning into what I call for...my other ability is using my power within, whitch gives a dark energy...I mold that into whatever is needed."Serenity nodded and smiled."So what about me?" she asked as Sameal looked at her."well your aura tells me you more suited to healing and trapping the enemy...but you also have some arcan abilities...not much" he retorted, Serenity was quite surprised he knew that. as an hour passed both sameal and Serenity were both asleep. Vahn looked out, not his usual strong willed self, as it seemed he was down."Azreal was right...I was too weak...I couldnt even save my comrade...if anyone can help me get strong, it will be Sameal...Sumiko?...I want to ask...could you...help improve my speed?.' he asked, still staring out into the open plains
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Sumiko looked at him and blinked, a bit surprised that he was asking for her help. But she nodded.

Sure, kid... I'll do as much as I can.

She'd never really trained someone before... she didn't know how to teach what she did... She just did it. Bit she would do her best to help him.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:34 am

he then smiled slightly."thanks sumiko" he said as he carried on looking out. Ryden shifted the mirror. making sure he could what was behind."so wheres that seven guy?" he asked as Vahn lookd at Ryden."he's been taken by the paradox knights."Ryden was surprised."you gotta be cautious...I've heard stories of their experiments...turning everyday normal folk into blood craving monsters."
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:01 am

Su dug into her pocket for the pack of cigs she kept there, along with the lighter. She pulled a cigarette out of the package and stuck it in her mouth. Before lighting it up, she flipped the lighter open and closed a few times, a nervous habit.
Something was out of place. She didn't know what. But the hairs on the back of her neck would lie flat, damn it.
Somethin's gonna go down, and we are in a bad postion for it.
It was true, they were out in the middle of a grassy field, the brown pre-winter grasses swaying in the stiff wind.
She glanced around, and shook her head, trying to shake the dread from her stomach. She lit the lighter and touched the flame to the tip of the cig... And was thrown backward, an explosion rocketing her through the air. She landed with a sickening thud on the ground a few feet away, the debris from the explosion, still flaming, speckled the ground and lit the dry grass on fire in seconds. The fire spread fast, licking over the dry grasses in a matter of seconds. Su was out cold, stunned instantly by the concussive force of the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Soon Is Now?   How Soon Is Now? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Soon Is Now?
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Action RP-
Jump to: