Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tale of finding inner peace( mature )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:14 pm

the young man released his hold on her, striking her gently once again, but correcting what he had done. Brutus was stunned."that move...how does he know it?" he thought to himself."tell me...your name son" he said as the young man looked at him with hate."surely you would remember your own son?...Kayden is my name father" he said as he then bowed to leila."thank you for that sparring match...was I hoping to train as a elite Guard..since you lost so many to lord loss...if thats okay my lady?" he asked. brutus stormed off, with anger as he bumped into Devlin, knocking him onto the floor
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Leila's eyes were a bit wide as she took in the scene unfolding before her.

He is very talented, no denying that... He would make an excellent addition to the Guard... And Brutus would get a chance to reconcile with his son.

Of course, Kayden. I would be honored to have you on the Guard.

She smiled warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:04 am

he smiled excitedly."thank you...this means alot to me" he said as some of the other rookies shot evil looks to him. Devlin walked in and smiled."my lady...all I can say is thank you for giving me another chance....I was wondering about something...just alittle proposal if you an to hear it?" he asked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:12 am

Leila smiled softly at Kayden.

You are quite welcome. I know you won't let us down.

She turned to the group of rookies.

The rest of you best start training harder.

She grinned and looked at Devlin.

Of course, what is it?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:22 pm

he smiled."your people have lost their connection with the arcane arts...thats what the blacksmith told...your father is the oldest and still has ties with it...maybe this loss is simply just that no one wanted to learn it...I was thinking of opening a school...a small school, to teach the kids on how to use magic with ease...if thats okay my lady" he asked as he bowed
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Leila thought about that for a moment, weighing the pros and cons. It was true that the faerie race was meant to use magic... But how would they pay for such a school? They would have to raise taxes... A movement she was sure her people would not entirely approve of.

It is a noble undertaking, to be sure... But I'm not sure the kingdom can afford it right now.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:00 pm

he nodded his head."i will gladly do it for free...as for a school...my alchemy academy didnt have a school...we did our studies outside in the air...' he said as he smiled.'but i understand if you can't"
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Leila thought about it for a moment. She did like the idea... And if he offered to do it for free...

I suppose we can see how it works out.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 am

he smiled and bowed."its part of my code aswell...to teach those willing if they asked me...we can't deny those with ome affinity for it...and I've used my knowledge...to burn towns...destroy settlements...I want to use to help people...its the least I can do" he said as he then hugged her." thank you". Devlin then thought and got out some stuuf from his bag."Balthazar mentioned some sort of vision right?...maybe I can work it out for you...see what it means...if you want to that is" he asked holding the neccasary equipment
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:58 am

Leila had been worrying about the vision Balthazar had spoken of. It had been nagging her at the back of her mind for a while. She nodded.

He said that... My first son... Would betray me and my husband.

Her distress showed on her face plainly.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:12 pm

Devlin looked at Leila and shook his head."arcane Visions are not as simple as that...if they were they would be accompanied with another, to fully understand it...maybe its not your son, but a shapeshifter...or maybe he almost does but has a change of heart the last minute...Visions are like dreams...very abstract at how they are shown" he said as he heald her hand."maybe theres a solution...or an naswer to why he becomes a traitor.." he said, reassuring Leila
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:52 am

Leila's perfect brow furrowed.

Do you suppose it has something to do with me?

She hated to think that something she would do to her son would cause him to betray her and Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:21 pm

he smiled." no I'm sure its not...don't forget loss is a master of form changing...from what I know of the myths..." he replied as he prepared very quickly."is there a quiet place we could go?" he wondered as he picked his tools
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:32 am

Leila nodded distractedly, her gaze far away. Her mind was on her husband and the child they would someday have.

Follow me.

She led him through the corridors back to the library. It was generally pretty empty and quiet there.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:16 pm

he smiled, placing his tools onto the large tabel in the middle in the room."if you could lay down please?" he asked preparing his spell, as he got out a weird crossed shape pendant
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Leila's brow furrowed in confusion and skepticism, but she did as she was asked. She laid down on a long table, her hands at her side, her hair billowing out around her head.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:06 am

Devlin placed the symbol to his side. inside the bowl were crushed rubys that he created not so long back. he poured some acid into bowl, as a ruby coloured mist rose out slowly. he moved around the mist moving it closer to the jar he had took. as the mist slowly entered, he placed the on it. he then hummed a chant of sorts. as he did so, he moved around the table drawing strange arcane markings and symbol."by the maker, let me see my lady's future, as if it was my own." he then closed his eyes and opened the jar. gulping the mist and then blowing it around leil's body. the mist settled around her slowly, spinning around as he chanted "the maker" a couple of times. the mist rose quickly and going for Devlin, as if her absorbed them himself. he stood there eyes wide, he saw images randomly coming to him, but then they placed themsevles in order, it started from 9 months in the future, showing the birth of the prince. then 3 years, showing another birth, but of a girl this time. Devlin started to realised the true nature of the vision. it then lead to 20 years forward, showing the prince, at loss' side, leading an army to victory, but then it also revealed the same prince standing up against lord loss."it branches off then.." he then fell to his knees, gasping for a breath.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Leila's head was pounding when he finished. She felt exhausted and spent, like she had just worked many hours of hard labor. She blinked a few times and looked down at him.

Devlin? Are you alright?

Her voice was thick with worry.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:49 am

he gathered all his strength and lifted hismelf up."your sons future...its not as simple as just one path...I'm not sure but he may stand up against lord loss...or not..." he said he then looked away." in nine months you will give birth to him...this vision made it clear...and you will have a daughter in a few years" he said as he then fell forward unconsciously
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:30 am

Leila gasped and stumbled to her feet, still unsteady. She picked up Devlin -- no small task for someone as small ad her -- and laid him on the table where she had just been. She was huffing and puffing by the time she laid his unconscious body on the table.

And then his words struck her.

Nine months? I'm...I'm pregnant!

Her hands fluttered to her stomach, which was still flat of course. She had only lain with her husband not a day earlier, she wouldn't be showing yet. Nevertheless, she was immediately smiling and her cheeks were rosy.

Wait until I tell Wolf! He'll have a son in less than a year. And he will be the heir to the throne... If we can keep him from turning on us.

She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 am

((-I'm gonna move it along a few months if thats okay?"-))

Devlin shook around, he sweated heavily, as if he was in a nightmare, a pretty bad one at that. at the back Vieri was praying to the shrine his hands clasped together.. he was deep in thought

A few Months later.....

Wolf, Jackal and the elite guardians returned from the battle with the final resistance of lord loss' demons. Jackal looked around seeing a number of new elites being lectured by Brutus and the king himself."looks like new bloods brother...didnt think we ever get new recruits." Jackal smirked as Wolf nodded."that one there...looks like a beastman...I knew they existed...but other than Brutus...didnt think they would travel as far as this kingdom." he said as he then reached the stable and placed the horse there and headed back to the castle. Vieri knocked on liela's door."my lady...your husband has returned.." he said as he then leaned back from the door
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:01 am

((cool with me ^^))

Leila stood, smiling. Her belly was starting to protrude out a bit; anyone who saw her could definitely tell that she was pregnant. She nodded to Vieri and hurried out the door to greet her love. She had not seen him in four months... She couldn't wait to be in his arms again. She rushed out the large oak doors and to the stables. She spotted him right away, unloading his saddle bags.

Wolf!

Her voice rang in jubilation as she ran forward toward him, throwing her arms around his shoulders and kissing him passionately when she reached him.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:04 am

Wolf smiled an held her close, he smiled feeling relief that he can be with his Wife for awhile."I've missed you my love" he whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:13 am

Leila kissed him once more, reveling in the softness and warmth of his lips. Then she pulled away, looking into his eyes and smiled at him. She took one of his hands and placed it on her belly. Since she was rather petite, the bump was more noticeable on her. She watched Wolf's face as he took in the significance of what he was seeing.

I carry your child, love.

Her voice was soft and low, but full of joy. Her cyan eyes glittered in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:09 am

his eyes were wide, with joy. he smiled happily and kissed her once more."this is wonderful news my love...I'm gonna be a father!" he lifted her up and spun around. he then placed her bacl down and smiled."We wont have to worry about lord loss' men." he retorted as he took of his sword and placed it down."your brother...he gave me a letter...to give to you...and this " he handed her a letter and his snake pendant.

"my sister..I hope your doing well, ruling the kingdom can be a strainious task, but Im proud of you...I'm sorry for siding with lord loss...he got me in a troubled time...but nonetheless...I love you my sister, and I hope you rule well...I want you to take my pendant...after it is a sing of a prince, and since I'm exiled, I want you to take care of it...I wish i could visit you, but lately it...it has been dificult, and if they ever saw me come here, you would be in great danger...but luckily I have found refuge in Vieri's assassin guild...I've been teaching the younger rookies...take care sis and may the make watch over.

your brother Valefor"

Wolf smiled and held her close, and kissed her forhead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

a tale of finding inner peace( mature )
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next