Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tale of finding inner peace( mature )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Zedonius sighed watching Wolf in pain "you are weak around him" Wolf got back up" he was the one who sealed this spirit in me...he also placed an arcane spell on me...in which he could just kill me" said wolf letting go of his arm
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Leila's eyes were wide. She shook her head a bit, her blonde curls swaying.

Killed you?? she whispered in shock and fright.

Ugh! Why are you such a little girl??! Get a hold of yourself!

She composed her facial features with a bit of effort and picked up the arm he had been grasping a moment ago. She didn't see any physical damage on the outside.

Hmmm. Must be only the illusion of pain... So his power works on the mind.

Is your arm all right?
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:58 pm

he then lifted his coat sleeve. revealing a long and complex tattoo, which had scribes of many spells. in which she could read, as they were in the fairy's language. he put the sleave the way it was and sighed" kinda like a reminder of my past...sometimes I wish I could just forget..." he then looked across the road and saw an inn."lest stop and rest there" he pointed before making his way there
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Leila looked across the way and saw the inn that he had pointed out. She nodded, and her pretty little face creased in worry. She tried to help him up, but she wasn't strong enough to life his massive frame on her own. She tugged on his other arm, trying to help him up... And her fingers slipped. Her momentum sent her tumbling backward. She landed on her rear on the ground. First her eyes were wide with shock, and then she started giggling, not hurt. She probably looked very foolish all sprawled out on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Wolf smiled laughing slightly." let me help you up" he then picked her up and carried her to the inn
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:09 pm

She smiled at him, letting him pick her up. it wasn't uncomfortable at all. In fact... It was rather nice, having him carry her.She laid her head on his broad chest and was soothed by the sound of his heartbeat.

This has been quite the eventful day... she mused. I nearly get raped, I get a bodyguard, and I have been told I must make a decision. What could he possibly have been talking about?

Her forehead crinkled as she was lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:25 am

Wolf looked around in the Inn."room for one please" Wolf gave the Inkeeper 20 gold peices, and made his way upstairs. he unlocked the door, and walked in." you should have some rest...tomorrow will be a new day" Wolf smiled, placing her on the bed.

he made his way to the roof and stood looking over the village"she is interesting...already her destiny has been written and yet at the same time it is still a riddle...she may bring alot of unwanted attention...you sure she is the one?"Zedonius asked" I'm sure...and I'll make sure no one takes her...even if it means my death"
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Leila rested on the bed, thinking about Wolf. Her eyes were heavy... Her lids closed of their own accord. She dreamed about Wolf, the theme centered around him holding her close in his arms.

When she awoke the next morning, she had a soft smile on her face. She pushed herself up on one elbow, musing.

Hmmm... There is something so sweet about this mysterious man. And already I'm dreaming about him. Wonder what that means?

She got up out of bed and got redressed, tying her sweatshirt around her waist and tying her curly hair up in a ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Wolf climbed down from the roof and walked in the room." how are you today?" he asked. Wolf rarely slept, on occasion when traveling he would, but not in vilages, for he didnt trust villagers." I'm thinkin you gonna take her to the ruins?" asked Zedonius" we have a long trip" he smiled
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Leila greeted him with a warm smile, just as she was finishing tying up the ribbon. She had on her normal lacy tank today. She felt much more free in it. she had her wings loose for the time being, stretching them out, before she had to wrap them tight against her torso again.

Just about. I just have to tie my wings down and then I will be.

Her lips turned down at the corners, a bit saddened by the thought of feeling stiflied again.

But it must be done. Humans can't know about the existence of fairies.

She sighed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Wolf noticed her saddened expression, he too knew what it was like to hide the existence of somethin " hey...once we are on the open road, I promise that there will not be a soul around...then you can let out your wings. he said trying to cheer her up." Its odd that a princess is alone...is it not?" said Zedonius.

Balthazar looked up at the window of the room they were staying in, his expression turned to a devilish grin. " soon...they will arrive...very soon" Balthazar continued on his way." oh we will have to make a stop at the next village...an old freind is waiting for me" retorted Wolf
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Leila nodded and turned away, tugging her shirt up to wrap her wings around her torso and holding them in place with the bandage. She pulled her shirt back down over her perfect back and stomach, turning back around when Wolf's voice caught her attention, and nodded.

Alright, I'll probably be ready to rest by then anyway.

Her eyes caught his gaze and she smiled softly at him, feeling herself blush a light pink. His presence was simply intoxicating.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Leila had definitly caught his eye, in which he nearly went red, but he hid, in which he was quite good at. he walked down the stairs and payed off the innkeeper." his name is Rai...famous theif...tried to steel some kind of treasure, but got caught easily...he isnt like these.. in fact he is another race, Elven I think" said Wolf as he walked out of the village and into a clearing. it lead to an open space, filled with flowers, mainly sunflowers and poppies. the beauty was astonishing. Wolf Smiled as he breathed in the air" man I love fresh air" laughed Wolf

A they made their to the next village, someone in the distance, behind them slowly crept up to them, waiting for the right moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Leila walked along with Wolf, listening to what he told her. When he finished speaking, she smiled at him and spread her arms wide.

I love the fresh air too!

She danced around in a little circle beside him. Then she caught a glimpse of someone behind them and turned forward abruptly, grabbing Wolf's arm in a death grip.

There's someone back there!! she whispered
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:20 pm

"I know...look head into that bush" he replied as he then swiftly their. the masked hunter looked around, he seemed to sniff the air before he caught a scent, he could smell leila, he drooled, wanted to feed on a fairy, for which he was denied by his own kind, he instantly looked around" dont speak" Wolf whispered, reaching for his sword
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:35 pm

Leila wrapped her arms around Wolf's bicep, afraid out of her wits. She bit her lip to keep back the terrified whimper the threatened to break loose of her control. She leaned back from Wolf as he drew his sword, but her hands would not obey when she tried to let go of his arm. She already was feeling attached to him, after her dream last night; she wasn't exactly sure what it meant, but she didn't want him dying before she found out. She took his face in her hand and turned his head so his eyes met hers. She mouthed, please be careful, Wolf... Before she forced her fingers to pry themselves loose of his arm...
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Wolf was taken back alittle by leila's actions, but nonetherless he jumped out and pierced the man, or what appeared to be a man with his sword. the man struggled at first bu then went to swing at him with his large axe,but wolf then jumped over him to his back he then drew out his katana and sliced him in half. the body of the man fell and transformed into a lizardman. Wolf examined the body" they are to primitve too be able to use magic...must had some help with someone else" thought Wolf as then took out a large medallion in the shape of an eye " i know this...they didn't die after all" sighed wolf.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:16 pm

Leila peeked out of the bushes after Wolf struck the figure down with his sword and saw the deformed body of a lizard lying there. She shuddered and pushed her way out of the low bushes. She walked over to him.

Who is that, Wolf?

She was trembling in fear.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:21 pm

" A Reptillian Kunpatku Warrior priest" replied Wolf as he then walked up to leila" they are fanatics...want to summon the god of chaos...just aload of rubbish if you ask me" replied Wolf, he then placed his hand on her shoulder." Dont be scared...I will never let anythin hurt you" he then smiled
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Leila leaned against his side.

Why was he following us?

She looked up at him with her big blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:34 pm

"looks like someone wants us out of the picture...or one of us.." Wolf then noticed something in his pocket. he took it out and read the note. He skimmed it quite fast, scrunching it up into a ball and throwing it away." Typical" he retorted
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Her eyebrows pushed together.

Wolf? What was that?

She was starting to feel a panic rising up in her chest. Whoever this was, he wanted her or Wolf dead. She didn't want to be in this world without him there, he made her happy. Happier than she's been since leaving the kingdom. She couldn't let him die. But she wasn't too keen on the idea of dying either...

She watched him with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:12 am

Wolf thought"Dont do this Wolf...it will turn out pretty bad" said Zedonius." I cant say my head is bounty for bounty hunters" thought Wolf. he then sighed" I've got a bounty on my head" he said looking back at the scrunched up paper" Its nothing I cant handle.." he said" make sure "he" doesnt find out" said Zedonius
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:59 am

Fear gripped her heart in its cold, malicious claws.

A bounty on his head?

But I don't understand... who would want t o kill you?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:43 pm

he smiled and laughed slightly"alot of people...from simple thugs, to kings...thats why I'm called the "Wandering Hurricane"..." he said continuing on" its no problem anyway...its not like they can kill me" he said wiping the blood from his blade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a tale of finding inner peace( mature )
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next