Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:52 am

Hikitara smiled."now you work together....first time I met Yugo, I was tasked with killing him...Ryoga then told he was more valuable as a freind...strange how it works out" he laughed slightly."but this demon Ryoga told me of...he was created through a series of experiments...rather than be born of another demon
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:33 am

Kira's brow furrowed and her nose wrinkled in disgust.

What is wrong with the world that people are making demons in laboratories?

She knew she shouldn't really be surprised... But that didn't mean she had to be happy about it, either.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:46 am

Hikitara shrugged."this world is full of sick bastards...but those who can create are the worst." he said as Ichi still trained at the courtyard, but this time he though 7 of shadow puppets.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:08 am

She shook her head as they continued walking. She was deep in thoujgh, her face a mask of concentration, so she didn't say anything to him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:15 am

shouting could heard.Hikitara rushed over the master's home, but a table flew out of the window almost hitting him.

Stun was going crazy."I want Saren...I want him in my hands, so I can squeeze his life, and I can eat his bones...you better give him to me now!"Stun roared as he grabbed ryoga."not untill you help us...then Maybe I can help you."Stun was ready to explode but he just sighed heavily."Kira said your fighting a demon...you better keep you word..." he said as he calmed down
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Kira rushed in, rolling her eyes as she knew that Stun telling Ryoga what he said was going to have some repercussions. But she couldn't focus on that now.

Stun! Grabbing someone and shaking them is not the way to make a friend! Calm down!

She laid a firm hand on his arm.

Ryoga will keep his word. But you need to be patient.

Her voice was firm.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Stun rumbled and growled, loosening his grip."you dont know...what its like, to be able to kill the one who ruined your life...but then its off limits and you cant get to it..." he said as he sat down, and listened carefully."did the task go well?" he asked as Hikitara walked in
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Kira shrugged a shoulder.

As well as can be expected.

She glanced at the faces around the room.

What we need to focus on now is finding this demon and taking him out.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Ryoga nodded."yes...Yugo called me...Gado has joined their ranks...he and Yugo's team will deal with the wherewolves...Stun will deal with the vampires...Kaiser wont be no pushover...I've fought many times...killed 5..." he sighed rubbing his head
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Kira nodded.

Well. That's where we come in.

She nudged Hikitara with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Hikitara smirked confidently."he cant be that bad" Ryoga shook his head."he isnt like anythin...not even true demons enjoy chaos and suffering as much as he does" he replied looking out of the window
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:14 am

Kira snarled.

He wants chaos ad suffering? We'll give it to him. But he'll be the one suffering.

Her angel face showed a smile then, like an angel of destruction watching as the world burned.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:11 am

Ryoga paced around the room." the only way to stop him...is to entice him into his true form...thats where he is most vulnerable...its the only safe way." he said as Hikitara looked at Kira."I'm sure Kira could mock him into his true form." he smiled jokingly
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Kira couldn't help but smile at that. She knew it would be harder than that. But it was nice to be able to joke with Hikitara.

So how are we going to find Kaiser?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:14 am

Ryoga leaned on the wall."thats the problem...we just gotta wait until he gets bored...trying to find his followers would be a problem aswell....unless you and Hikitara want to scout around for some info.Hikitara looked at Kira."We could actually...I'm dying to test this suit anyway" he smirked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:41 am

Kira grinned wide.

Looks like we're game for information hunting.

She glanced at Hikitara, taking in how he looked in the suit... The way it contoured to his body... Before she realized she was openly staring. She blinked and looked up at the sky, feigning innocence.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Ryoga nodded."okay...Itchi is still training, and our latest recruit has just arrived today...from the american branch of this clan...you know him Hikitara...calls himself "Ghost"...he is very...straightforward."Hikitara sighed."that man is a brute... hard to work with, and assumes himself as the leader...but he is skilled.."Hikitara looked at Kira. he smiled in a playful way."I dont mind a girl like you staring" he winked. Ryoga just shook his head with a smirk
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Kira smiled a bit, rather embarrassed at being caught, she would have blushed if blood ran through her veins. Instead she just looked back at Hikitara and grinned mischeviously.

Let's go find this Ghost. We'll whip him into shape.

She nodded determinedly.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Hikitara nodded with a thumbs up"just hang on." hikitara quickly disappeared, to only reappear again, with his helmet on."now lets go" he said. as they searched for the recruit, Hikitara looked at Kira."ghost...has very strong opinions of Vampires...and anythin that isnt human" he said as he looked forward."just a warning" he retorted
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:46 am

Kira grinned.

I've dealt with prejudiced bastards before. Besides... I'd be willing to wager I'm not like any of the other vampires he's ever come across before.

She kept up the grin and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:45 am

As hikitara carefully looked around, he saw a american, wearing a more bulkier suit than his. the man took the helmet and was placing clips into an assortment of guns he had spread out on the ground.Hikitara gave out a sigh."thats him...lets hope he is in a good mood
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Kira followed Hikitara to the strange man who was loading up all the guns. She watched him carefully, watched the way he moved... Just in case she'd need to know later.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:04 pm

he quickly pointed the gun at both them, without looking."I dont like people who spy on me...especially a Vamp...but if the boss says I gotta be good...then I gotta be good...just dont try any funny stuff...or I'll else I will stab that cold, black, heart of yours" he said getting up and facing Kira, his brown hair was quite long, almost to his shoulders.Hikitara stepped between his line of fire."lets settle down...okay?"he said as Ghost placed his gun back into the holster
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Kira stood her ground, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow, clearly unimpressed. She was no more afraid if his gun than she would have been of a harmless bug. She smirked when Hikitara stepped between them. Not that she really needed his protection. But she was touched by the gesture. She chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Ghost took his Helmet and lacing it on himself, taking an assault, and 2 Army knives, placing them in sheathes on each leg."where do we start?" he asked as Hikitara shrugged."I got nothing..what about you Kira?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next