Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Van the Mighty
N00b

Male
Number of posts : 29
Animunny : 43
Registration date : 2009-08-18

A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) Empty
PostSubject: A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!)   A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:00 am

It was a bright, sunny day in Shinjuku park, the kind of perfect day that practically begged for a picnic, and several families were more than happy to oblige the weather, spending a fun-filled day in the park. No one stood out, save for one man, dressed from head to foot in a long white robe, the hood pulled up to conceal his face, despite the heat. Though the families tended to avoid him, everyone knew of Ku;nel Sanders, the man who simply wandered about, always wearing his robes with a whimsical smile on his face, and was known to be a kind, gentle man. walking along, he happened upon an ice-cream vendor, and, purchacing a cone with a vanilla scoop, found a bench and sat down, enjoying his treat. "Mmmm, what a lovely day for ice cream." He said, a smile on his face, his eyes shadowed by his hood.

(ooc- ^^ I would've done something longer and more serious, but I decided that since it's my first here, I'd start off easy.)
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!)   A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:44 pm

¤
Character Biography
¤
¤
A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) 67702-1
¤
¤
Kisa
¤
¤

Kisa walked by the man with the white robe. It was her first time being at the
park and she has never seen a man walk around in a funny robe before.
It wasn't like Kisa to pass judgement on people so instead of avoiding him,
she went up to him. Kisa, you see, is pretty blunt... But it isn't like she could
help it; it was just the way she has always been.

"Hey you~" she smiled at him sweetly. Before he could even respond, she
added "What's with the white funny robe?" she said, her face looked innocent
and she didn't mean really mean anything by it.

¤
¤
ooc:
¤
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
Van the Mighty
N00b

Male

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!)   A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:06 pm

A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) Albireoimma

Ku'nel, not even missing a beat, chuckled as he continued to eat his cold treat. "My my, such bluntness, ne?" He asked, finally looking up, smiling from beneath his hood. "Well, this robe happens to be a symbol of my... profession, I guess you could say... And it really keeps the midday heat out, and is very comfortable to boot!" He said with a laugh. "Want an ice cream?" He asked with a smile, motioning to the nearby vendor.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!)   A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:14 pm

¤
Character Biography
¤
¤
¤
¤
Kisa
¤
¤

Kisa blushed "Oh! Im sorry~! I don't mean to be blunt or mean or anything!"
she said, freaking out. "I'm sorry if I've offended you or anything!" she added.

When he asked her if she wanted ice cream, she nodded. Who could pass up
free ice cream?
"I'm Kisa by the way! What's your name?" She held out her hand for him to
shake.

¤
¤
ooc:
¤
Back to top Go down
Van the Mighty
N00b

Male

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!)   A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:40 pm

A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) Al

Ku'nel laughed,reaching out to grasp Kisa's hand, shaking it. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kisa-san, just call me Ku'nel Sanders." He replied, the name, while rolling smoothly off his tounge, seeming fake somehow. AS they walked over to the ice cream vendor, Ku;nel waved the apology away. "Please, it's refreshing to meet someone who is willing to speak their minds- it's shows a fiercsome will." He replied with another non-chalant laugh. "Though, I am surprized that someone, even after all this time, is willing to open a conversation with me." He went on, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!)   A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:32 am

¤
Character Biography
¤
¤
¤
¤
Kisa
¤
¤

She looked at him as if he was insane. "Why not? You look pretty interesting to
me~ You don't see someone walking around the park with a white robe, and eating
ice cream." She laughed and continued onto the vendor.

After she gave the vendor what kind of ice cream she wants. When she got her ice cream
Ku'nel paid for it. "Can I just call you Ku-chan?" She asked.

¤
¤
ooc:
¤
Back to top Go down
Van the Mighty
N00b

Male

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!)   A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:47 am

A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) Albireoimma

Ku'nel chuckled. "Please, call me whatever you like! May I call you Kisa-chan?" He replied, turning back to his vanilla ice cream. "As to why people tend to shy away? I honestly couldn't tell you- maybe it is because I seem like such an odd duck, compared to what they are used to, what is considered 'normal' in their lives." He shrugged his shoulders helplessly, winking at Kisa. "Regardless, it doesn't matter in the end, I'm not the type to care about things like that." He went on. "So, what about yourself?" He asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!)   A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:19 am

¤
Character Biography
¤
¤
¤
¤
Kisa
¤
¤

She smiled and nodded. "Well, I'm a total otaku. heehee I love cosplaying so I guess
you could say that a lot of people think im sort of odd too, but thats ok! At least I have
the guts to express myself, right?" She laughed and took a bite off her ice cream.
SHe never really liked licking it-- after all the ecchi stuff she's read, she just can't lick
ice cream off.

"So what are you into?" She asked, he seems interesting and he seems really nice and
she decided she wanted to be friends with him.

¤
¤
ooc:
¤
Back to top Go down
Van the Mighty
N00b

Male

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!)   A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:32 am

A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) Al

Ku;nel placed a finger on his chin, as if deep in thought. "Well, I like eating, sleeping, and generally just having fun." He replied with a smile, looking down at Kisa. "I generally dislike fighting, because there is really nothing fun about it, but if I absolutely have no other options, I will fight to the fullest of my extent." He went on, thinking on it a bit more. "Though, one of my favorite passtimes, I suppose, is simply laying around, reading manga and eating annin dofu. Is there anything else you'd like to know?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!)   A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!) Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk in the park (open, first time rp on this site!)
Page 1 of 1