Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YYH Next Gen(Anna only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:32 pm

Todd frowned, having been about to offer to heal the strained muscles when he got up and walked off.

He scowled and stood up, leaving his half finished fruit. If that was the case, he was going to turn in as well.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Even though it was far too early to get up the next day a commotion was heard. The three were shoved out of their tents and into the main area of the camp.

"Where's the fire honestly I still need more sleep." Said Lucian with a yawn.

Hinamori grumbled and said, "This better be good." Yomi came walking up that moment.

"It is I got some disturbing news I'm afraid and it involves someone you all know." Said Yomi.

"What can be so disturbing it wakes us at this unworldly hour?" Asked Hinamori.

"I'll be quite blunt Sinopa has been kidnapped by the sins if you want to gave save her the choice is yours I won't stop you all but you need to take into consideration the enemy is highly dangerous the readings I got are off the charts. There's a 80% chance you will all die. I'll leave you to discuss this amongst yourselves."

Lucian just stood there shocked as Yomi walked off. "The hell she was what!!" He yelled.

"Last I checked fighting can't be measured on percentages we have to save her. I owe her big time!" Said Hinamori.

"You she saved me from dying at the hands my own power there's no if about it!" Said Lucian.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Todd frowned, his ears flicking. It was hard to tell what he was thinking for a moment. "Opa wouldn't be just kidnapped." he said. "If she was taken, she'll have put up a fight and is most likely dead or dying."

He looked from Hinamori to Lucian. "Why would the sins kidnap her anyway? We should consider that before running in."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:22 pm

"You idiot this is your sister we speak of!!" Yelled Lucian. The area suddenly started shaking though and one of the watch tower guards yelled, "Look in the sky!!" The three of them looked up only to pale at what they saw. It was pride standing there with Opa in his grasp and she was a mangled mess. Blood was dripping from her and she looked like she had been put through a meat grinder.

Whipping off his hood a woman clad in black stood in his place laughing loudly saying, "It's a shame really this one had to raise her power only for me to take her! I am Pride and this is my real form. You can run but you can't hide. Like this poor girl here thought she had a chance in hell!!"

Everyone was blown back though when Lucian's power suddenly lashed out in all directions. "You bitch!!" He screamed suddenly jumping straight up at her.

Pride just laughed and smirked saying, "try me child!"

"Eat this!!!" Screamed Lucian as he shot a dangerous blast of demon energy from his palm except Pride caught it and bounced it right back. It slammed into Lucian's stomach and he crashed down below.

"Dammit this is just like last time!" Cursed Hinamori freezing up scared.

"Yes remember it well girl you were so scared you couldn't move! And you fox boy remember the pain of the wounds I inflicted onto you as well!!" Said Pride laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:32 pm

"Opa!" Todd called. He growled, clenching his fists. There was no denying that smell was really her. So was the blood.

Sinopa hung like a ragdoll in Prides arm, her silver hair matted with half dried blood.

"OPA!" Todd called again, relieved when his sister opened her eyes, at least part of the way. It meant she was alive. "Lucian, get up!" He called, his claws coming to life in a bright blue flame.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:49 pm

"Shut up Todd don't you think I'm trying she broke my ribs!" Hissed Lucian standing up.

"What's the matter girl cat got your tongue here let me help!" Yelled Pride as she pulled out an energy based whip and grabbed Hinamori by her neck and flinging her into Todd. The two of them landed painfully in a tangled mess.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Todd growled, carefully climbing to his feet, in doing so pulling Hina up with him. "Keep her busy." he said lowly, hoping Pride couldn't hear. He made a dash for Lucian, placing one hand on either of his sides. Four loud cracks later, Todd had set the ribs and mended them most of the way.

"Pick a side, I'll take the other?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:03 am

"Left!!" Lucian yelled jumping up catching Hinamori bridal style as she was sent flying.

He set her onto her feet and he and Todd attacked from both sides.

As two blasts were fired at Pride from both directions Hinamori attacked from above. Pride was sent skidding back and gasped as several cuts appeared across her face.

"Crap don't know how much longer I can hold out..." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:07 am

Todd made a grab for Opa, his hand closing around his sissters wrist.

He blinked.

"Lucian, fall back!" He called, frowning suddenly as he landed on a roof top.

He frowned, glaring up at 'Pride'. "What is this?" he demanded. "Opa, you can stop pretending, I know you aren't hurt!"

Opa's ear twitched.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:33 am

"Crap... fine you caught me I told Yomi this wouldn't last very long. Oh and your sister SUCKS at acting!" Said the woman as she dropped Opa like a rag doll.

"Whoa hey!!!" Cried Lucian running fast and catching her before she really was hurt.

"You pulled it off good enough Gwen that's enough and Lucian put Opa down and get over here now you too Todd and Hinamori." Said Yomi firmly. As the three walked up Yomi suddenly back handed them all at once.

"Ow what the hell was that for you loon!" Yelled Lucian glaring.

"Me treating you for the child the last time that's what!" Yomi snapped loudly making Lucian freeze up in fear and go silent.

"Lucian you got a big head and rush in blindly without thinking half the time as a result you put yourself in danger! Todd you think you can do better then everyone else and refuse to admit your own limitations with your heart condition. Hinamori you seen to not do anything until the last second and freeze up in the presence of a losing battle out of fear!" Said Yomi loudly.

"So what's your point you old bastard that wasn't no reason to back hand us!" Said Lucian.

"And it's high time you all grew up!!" Yomi yelled loudly making Lucian shut up once more.

"Lucian you must not let your anger consume you it's easier said then done but you have to control any emotions otherwise the enemy will use them against you! Todd knowing your own weakness is top priority! And Hinamori fear isn't a weakness it's a strength but you also must not let that hinder you in battle! Don't you children see what I'm talking about you each have your own way of fighting but as a team you seem to go past even normal limits! The past six months I saw you all nearly fall apart once you found out Todd's heart condition! There are many lives counting on all of you! People who depend on your help wasn't it you Lucian who said no one has the right to pass judgement on others in such a way!!" Said Yomi.

Lucian's head lowered and he said, "Yes but that doesn't explain why you pretended to have Opa kidnapped..."

"Open your eyes child!! I wanted you to all experience what a real fight with the life of a friend was on the line! Why now did you choose to suddenly work as a team when you snuffed at each other these whole past six months! It's high time you all grew up enough of these childish antics! You need to dedicate yourself to the cause you been training for! Do I have the promise you will if not then get out and don't ever return!! I don't have time for kiddy games and you all fighting amongst each other!" Said Yomi angry.

The three just stood there silent now and Lucian held up his hand saying, "You have my word I understand now Yomi..." He then looked to the other two and said, "I'm really sorry guys." "You have my word too Yomi." Said Hinamori softly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:39 am

Todd was silent longest. He nodded. "I should have been forward with you all." he admitted.

Sinopa frowned, trying to wipe the make up off her arms and face. "Lord Yomi called me out of my own training to help you three with this lesson." She frowned. "Honestly, it's taugth me something as well... If we're a team, we train as one. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:50 am

Looking to Hinamori Lucian noticed she was crying. "Aw Hina you're actually crying?" Asked Lucian.

"yes... because you two ARE SUCH STUPID MORONS!!" Yelled Hinamori banging Todd's and Lucian's heads together. Lucian yelped in pain and glared at Hinamori.

"Took you two long enough to realize what you were doing. I only distanced myself to not be involved in your squabble to begin with! I got over my anger about Todd not telling us ages ago." Said Hinamori fuming.

"Still you were in the wrong for not stopping them as a friend would do." Said Gwen..

"I'm well aware of that blondie but you know how men are you honestly think they'd listen to me?" Asked Hinamori.

"True that thick heads is all I got to say." Said Gwen.

"Just who are you really?" Asked Lucian eying her frowning slightly.

"Just an old friend of Yomi A class genius at your service call me Gwen. You kids had no idea you were fighting someone your level you were so caught up in emotions." Said Gwen.

"A class! A class! You were just a fricken A class and you kicked our asses! Aw man my life is ruined I got creamed by a girl!!!" Cried Lucian loudly banging his head on the watch tower leg.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:52 am

Todd was still rubbing his ear. "What in the world is your skull made out of?" he asked stunned.

"Shake it off, Todd." Opa rolled her eyes. "Hina, I'm sorry I left you with these two numb skulls."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:00 am

"It's fine Opa I'm just glad you're really alright. It's time you and I had some girl time let's hit the springs." Said Hinamori with a smirk as she led Opa off.

"Oh! Hot springs I'm so in!" Said Gwen as she followed the two. Both boys just stood there with Yomi and Yomi placed a hand on Todd's shoulder saying, "Boy you'll be happy to know I've looked into some treatments for your heart condition. If you promise to come back alive after fighting the sins I have a donor heart waiting for you. You cant have the surgery now as it'll take a year for you to recover."

"Lucian smiled and said, ""That's great Yomi now then Todd you'll be sure to not push yourself right?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:54 am

Todd blinked, then looked back to Opa, Hina and Gwen, nodding dumbly. "Uh-huh." he confirmed, one ear twitching slightly. "I promise. Thank you." he said, looking over to Yomi. "I had planned on meeting with the doctor to implanted the Jagan eye into my uncle after the sins were taken care of." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:46 am

"Um earth to Tod be happy!! You're getting a new heart!" Said Lucian rattling his friend. He then laughed and said, "Seriously though that's good news you can finally lives a normal life after this."

Meanwhile in the spring Hinamori was already settled in with Opa. This was the one thing she loved about being stuck out here was the fact they could actually enjoy the spring by the mountain. Seeing Gwen appear Hinamori was about to speak before the woman dropped her towel and Hinamori saw her get in.

"What why the stare?" Asked Gwen confused. The woman didn't realize Hinamori was a little angry she had such big boobs.

Hinamori hated the fact she had such a small chest and she huffed saying, "Get it through your head blondie bigger isn't better."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Opa laughed at her friends insecurity. "Sounds like you ought to remember that, not Gwen." She pointed out mildly. "So, aside from my brother being thick-skulled, what have I missed?" she asked, sinking deeper into the hot water. Her ears drooped blissfully.

---

Todd frowned. "I've been living normally up to this point." he pointed out in his own defense. "That isn't to say I'm not happy."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:53 pm

"Not much to say other then heavy training for me and Todd and of course Lucian. This is the first time I actually had a chance to sit and relax." Said Hinamori.

"You do know why Yomi has pushed you guys to your breaking point right. Hinamori your enemies are going to be the hardest you ever faced. I saw them with my own eyes a while back when they murdered my father. I swear it was the scariest experience even for myself. It was as if they were gods they were that strong. I'm actually going with you guys just for intial back up." Said Gwen softly.

"Is that wise you're only A class you will die." Said Hinamori.

"I'm well aware and my level as it is I doubt I can stand a chance. Yomi was against the idea having known my father but I begged him to let me aid you all. I want nothing more then to help in any way I can. I don't care so be it if I die at least my death won't be in vain..." Said Gwen.

"Only cowards throw their lives away you need to live for the people you lost if anything." Said Hinamori.
---
"Sorry I didn't mean to say you weren't happy and living fine now but let me put it in a different way. At least you'll have that elephant off your back if that makes any sense. I don't think I can explain it any better then that." Said Lucian.

"Alright enough slacking boy come on time for another training session. Todd you'll be needed on stand by in case I break your friends thick head open killing what little brain cells he has left." Said Yomi walking by casually.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean I use my head all the time!" Lucian yelled after Yomi angry.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Todd simply smiled, moving off to the side lines to watch. He had a good feeling about all of this.

---

Opa frowned. "Honestly, I have a bad feeling." she said. "And I don't mean I'm afraid. I mean, I feel like there's something even bigger we don't see. Why would the Seven Sins suddenly be coming around?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Gwen sighed and sunk back into the water saying, "Who knows but you know in days of old the seven sins were said to be the very first demons in existence. Back when the worlds were created there was a time of peace for everyone. The living world depicted the sins as the evils that were set upon humanity as punishment though in our world they were said to be the seven strongest and most powerful rulers. And each one owned a territory of their own. But then things went wrong and the other demons of our world became angry at them because they too wanted power. Thus begin the blood lust and domination for power we see today. My grandfather often told me these stories when I was young. I never once believed them. That is till I saw them with my own eyes..."

"That's some story but they must be demon because they aren't human. There's no way unless it's possible they really are gods." Said Hinamori softly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:40 pm

"They could be human, but the likelihood is so small, I would say it's safe to say we can dismiss the notion." Opa frowned. "Let's lay out what we know. There's the spirit world-- which holds no authority or responsibility for the sins. In fact, they are entirely unaffected by them aside from an over abundance of souls being sent to them. right?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:50 pm

"The second clue an unknown person sealed them away ages ago but it wasn't the spirit world who did it from what I found out." Said Gwen.

"I'm drawing a blank on anything else aside from what you two mentioned." Said Hinamori with a sigh.

"Either way they seem to be only after the high class demons. Why is that. I know several have been sacrificed to open the seals but aside from that why is that they're doing that. " Said Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Opa frowned. "I have a theory, but it's so far fetched it's hardly worth mentioning. Maybe they need a high class demon sacrificed to unlock their seals, because something just as high class, but opposite locked them away in the first place. You know-- like an angel?" she suggested frowning. "But I've never heard of angels outside of myth."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:09 pm

"Or maybe it was an ancient demon who sealed them away and I'm talking a powerful one that almost looked like an angel. So people mistook it for a heavenly being." Said Gwen.

"This talk is getting out of reality I'm going back to my training now." Said Hinamori standing up. She wrapped a robe around herself before leaving the two.

"I wonder if we got to her in some way?" Asked Gwen confused.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:48 am

Sinopa shrugged. "Hard to tell with her sometimes." she admitted, closing her eyes for a moment. "I need to get back to training as well... I've spent enough time messing around trying to help the numb skulls." She sighed and stood up. She put her own robe back on, looking back to Gwen. "Come on, goldie locks. You and I both have work to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

YYH Next Gen(Anna only)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Future RP-
Jump to: