Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YYH Next Gen(Anna only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:46 pm

"Jeez well I know who you are any day Todd. Just don't give yourself a concussion on the ceiling." Said Hinamori looking up at him.

The door opened and Lucian came bursting in saying, "I'm he- WHOA!!" He tripped and fell flat on his face with a yelp when someone bumped into him. "Ow my nose! Botan that's twice you nearly killed me! What is there a spirit world death warrant on my head or something!!" Whined Lucian in a funny voice holding his nose.

"I'm sorry I just ain't myself today aren't I and Koenma sir Opa has yet to arrive still it seems..." Said Botan.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 pm

"Wow." was all Todd managed to say,offering his seat to Hinamori before going to offer Lucian a hand up. "Have a nice trip?" he grinned down at his old friend. "Still as clumsy as ever, I see." he smiled, helping to pull the shorter male to his feet.

"Opa should be here soon... If not, we'll have to assume she isn't going to come at all." Koenma frowned, sucking away on his binki. It seemed to be a nervous habit of his.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:56 pm

"Yeah I should get frequent flyer miles on my track record.." Lucian said griming taking his hand and heaving himself up. Giving Todd a high five he took a seat and yawned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:03 pm

For a few minutes a tense silence hung in the air.

"Well..." Koenma sighed. "It looks like we'll just be one short." He cleared his throat. "Now, you've all been called here today because of this man."

A picture appeared behind Koenma on large screen. A hooded figure with glowing blue eyes and blond bangs sticking out.

"He doesn't look like much, but he's major trouble, for all three realms combine." the baby-god said, chewing on his binkie, clearly adjudicated. "His name is Pride."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:02 am

"Last I checked I ain't spirit world's lapdog we aren't your personal workers. Now if you'll excuse me I got my own work to do." "Aside from being a bounty hunter ninja don't you think this more important it's your home that's in danger." Said Botan. "Why is it other people are stuck cleaning up spirit world's mess. "Well I'm bored and if it's a challenge I been meaning to try out a good fight. So I'm in for the challenge." Said Lucian.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:06 am

"Something about a challenge?" A woman asked, all but sashaying into the room. "Mori! Good to see you." Sinopa smiled. She had run into Hinamori once over the last few years-- thier paths just seemed to cross.

Opa swept across the room, placing her hands on Hina's shoulders, pushing her gently back down into her seat. "Why not hear the baby out? It might be fun."

Todd blinked, staring at his sister for a moment before frowning. "Opa." he scolded.

Sinopa glanced over and did a double take. She let out a low whistle, tossing one hip. "And here I thought we were supposed to be twins. What's dad been feeding you, mirical grow?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:12 am

A slight laugh was heard from Hinamori and she shut up fast when Lucian eyed her. "Got a problem there Urameshi?" She asked frowning.

"No, but Opa you hit the nail on the head except think more or less of fertilizer from the demon world has been sprinkled onto your brother's head." Said Lucian snickering loudly.

"Wow you're a real riot..." Said Hinamori with a sarcastic roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:15 am

Todd's cheeks flushed. "It isn't my fault you're all short."

"Sorry, come again?" Opa narrowed her eyes at her brother. She was, after all, the shortest of the group.

Todd laughed nervously, putting his hands up.

"Alright, alright, settle down." Koenma sighed. "As I was saying-- this is Pride. Not much is know about him anymore-- other than that he's incharge of 6 other S class demons deemed the seven-deadly sins."

Opa blinked, sinking into a chair beside her brother. "Seven deadly sins?"she echoed curiously. "So you want us to takeon seven S class demons? Are you mad?"

"No no no. I want you to take out one, this man-- and stop him from bringing the other six out of-- well who know's where!"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:25 am

"You honestly think we have a chance in hell!!" Yelled Lucian standing up. He looked mad and said, "According to my father I'm maybe an upper bloody B class and my studies are just now done for the summer. He's says he's surprised I jumped up a class two times in the past two years and you want me to fight a damn S class! Send me to my funeral now actually no you're a whack I may be looking for a challenge not a death sentence!!"

"I hate to say this but I agree with him I specialize in the art of stealth and one hit kills I am not even qualified for this crap..." Said Hinamori.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:32 am

"Same here." Sinopa frowned.

"I'll go." Todd said where he sat.

"It'll be a suicide mission if you go alone." Koenma frowned.

Todd shrugged. "Then I'll die with honor."

"Don't be an idiot." Opa snapped a her brother. "What honor is there in throwing yourself to the lions?"

Todd frowned. "Because, I doubt Koenma asked us here without reason. He wouldn't have asked us all to come, knowing we would leave. There's more to this than you're telling us." Todd accused Koenma calmly, narrowing his eyes.

Koenma was silent for a moment as their eyes weighed down on him. "Well... Yes. There is something more..."

"Well?" Opa stood up. "Out with it."

Koenma frowned, glancing to Botan before sighing. "The truth is, your parents-- all of them-- are lower S ranked. If Pride succeeds in bringing back the other six sins their first targets will be lower level S class demons, in order to re-make a name for themselves. That means your parents. Then you."

Opa stared for a moment. "You're still not telling us something."

Koenma frowned, glancing once more to Botan.

"Well, you see... the truth is, Pride has already attacked your families." She said hesitantly on Koenmas behalf. Todd, Opa-- your mother was killed by Pride. Hina-- yours too, and your aunt Yukina." she looked to Lucian. "It's only a matter of time before your mother is next."

Koenma frowned. "We couldn't ask your fathers back into this. They would make a war out of it... What we need is a neat, fast, removal of the threat..." Koenma sighed. "What we need are your skills."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:46 am

"The hell my mother is studying in Europe right now!!" Screamed Lucian in anger!! Before anyone could stop him he blew a hole right through Koenma's screen and yelled, "I'll never forgive you people if she or my father are hurt!!" He then ran out of the office after that and was gone.

"Lucian is too kind at times but I can understand him... How could you do this to any of us... my aunt! My aunt was killed because of you people!! This is why I hate spirit world you people piss me off!!" Yelled Hinamori storming out after that.

A few hours after hearing that news the others would find Lucian sitting at the family's old gathering spot at the beach crying silently to himself. Hinamori was close by giving him his space but watching just in case.

"Hina... you can come sit with me if you want..." said Lucian suddenly. Hinamori came and finally took a seat and said, "I can relate to your anger..."

"Thanks but have you ever felt so mad that you just wanted to run away... far away... but in reality you know there's no escaping your fate..." Asked Lucian softly.

"No not really... but is that how you feel?" Asked Hinamori looking to him. Lucian gave a nod as silent tears streamed down his face. "There's been times where I wish I was never born...."

"You shouldn't think like that if you weren't around who would I have to pick fights with." Said Hinamori making Lucian look up surprised. He smiled and said, "Yeah you're right..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:52 am

"Hinamori. Lucian." Sinopa called them from the dock. She and Todd slowly made their way down the beach. "You left before Koenma finished explaining..."

"Pride isn't the responsibility of Spirit world. They just so happened to be the ones who noticed he was loose." Todd stood behind Hina.

"Toshin Raizen was the one who sealed him away, when he was young and at his fullest potential." Opa said. "When he died the seal was weakened... It seemes he's escaped from right under our noses in the demon world."

The waves lapping up on the surf filled an otherwise void air. They were silent for a moment.

"Will you be joining us, or are we going alone?" Opa asked seriously.

"It would be good to know we had someone there we can trust to cover our backs." Todd said softly, looking out over the ocean.

There was still bad blood between the twins-- things they needed to work out on their own. Still, they had agreed that this was something worth their while, worth risking their lives over and working together for. Not only was it revenge, but it was to protect those still out there.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:48 am

Lucian looked at the two and said, "Hey now I figured you knew me well enough by now you two." He stood up and said, "Whether it's to the ends of the earth or hell even demon world if it's living or dying we do it together. I got your backs and that's a promise I'll never break."

"As cheesy as it sounded I have to say I'm with you guys as well..." Said Hinamori.

"Good then it's settled I'm team leader so let's book it to demon world!" Said Lucian with a grin. Hinamori glared at Lucian that moment.

"Huh who died and made you leader." She said and Lucian laughed.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:54 am

Sinopa smiled at Lucian's antics, looking up and out at the ocean. "Does anyone else feel like we're about to start our own funeral procession?"

Todd frowned, not answer his sister, though his tail swayed-- giving away his agreement. "We should get going..." He pulled a small backpack off his shoulder. "Koenma's given us some supplies to make the trip a bit easier."

He tossed a small red stone to Lucian. "With your mixed blood, it's supposed to help you tap into your demon powers a bit more readily." he prompted, sifting through his bag. next, he tossed a small sack to Hinamori. "It's a special knock out powder-- it separates a soul from the body of demons class A and down for about an hour."

He stood back up, handing them both a small watch as well. "And these are supposed to be walkie-talkies of sorts."

Opa frowned, already wearing her watch. "Are you finished play father christmas, Todd?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:37 am

Lucian grinned and after that they departed for demon world. Running across the plains as a group Lucian was ahead of everyone as they headed toward the first location they needed to go too. But just when they were feet away two figures landed in front of them. Lucian's eyes narrowed and said, "A class demons guys this could be trouble. Hina you and me take the guy on the right Todd and Opa left is yours. "You stinking half breed don't treat me like a fool!!" Yelled the guy on the right. His demon power went off the charts but Lucian was fast to get in his face. Dropping down as Hinamori came in from behind him she threw a smoke bomb in his face and blinded him. Lucian then skidded behind him and kicked him so he went sliding across the land scape. "We don't have time for you assholes now piss off or do you wanna die!!" Yelled Lucian. "Yeah we're kinda on a time limit here!" Said Hinamori throwing some Kunai into the A class demon.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:41 am

Todd and Opa split, surrounding the man on the right. They didn't even need to speak with one another to convey their plan. Todd threw a punch to distract the demon as Opa pulled a black rose form her hair. With the demons back turned, she cracked a newly formed whip-- a dark vine covered in thorns.

It tore into the demon.

"Bastard fox!" The demon snarled, rounding on Opa. Todd move in for the kill, simply removing the demons throat with his claws from behind.

The twins had put on a wonderfully grotesque display of tactical skill.

"Well... That was annoying..." Opa frowned, flicking her wrist. Her rose returned to normal, and she stowed it away quietly in her hair. The rose had been her little present form Koenma.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:45 am

Lucian and Hinamori finished their guy off moments after that and Lucian took off running saying, "We have to hurry let's move guys!!" Hinamori sprinted after him fast and caught up easily.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:50 am

"Do you even know where you're going?!" Opa called. she growled in frustration, kicking off the ground and chasing after them.

Todd followed his sister, though quickly passed her, easily catching up to Hinamori. He sniffed the air once and made a sharp turn. "This way!" He called, following the static smell of O zone in the air.

There was a fight just finishing up near by...

They came to a clearing and found a redheaded demon unconscious-- laying over a stone slap. Jin-- the wind master. He was a well known figure in the demon world, his power ranking as a lower S class demon.
Standing with his back to the group was a hooded figure.

Pride.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:01 am

Lucian's eyes went wide as he stood there in shock. "You bastard!!" Screamed Lucian in tears remembering Jin from when he was little. "That's my father's friend!!" Screamed Lucian charging in

Hinamori yelled, "Stop you fool you're going to be killed!!"

Lucian wasn't listening his mind clouded by anger he swung his fist right at Pride with all the power he could pull up from his very body.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:09 am

Lucian's first collided with Pride's cheek as the man turned to face him. The impact had a back lash, throwing Lucian off his feet and back into Sinopa who had rushed forward to back him.

The two of them were sent spiraling to the ground in a tumble of limbs.

Pide, however, didn't seem phased. Aside from narrowing his eyes and turning to face the pests who had interrupted his concentration, he looked entirely unperturbed by the blow.

Todd quickly sprinted to stand between Pride and his sister.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:14 am

Hinamori just stood there glaring at him saying, "You bastard... what the hell was that..."

Lucian just lay there his entire body shaking as he said, "So.. this... this is the power of an upper S class... We're screwed... so screwed!!!"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 am

Todd's tail bristled as he bent at the knees, reacy to move at a moments notice.

Too bad a moment wasn't enough notice.

Pride seemed to vanish, reappearing in front of the young fox like lightening. The blow came so quick, so harsh, Todd never had a chance to even block.

The fox was send crashing into the woods, the force behind his body toppling trees he collided with.

"Todd!" Opa cried, leaping to her feet. She went to run after her brother- only earning herself an identical treatment in the opposite direction-- crashing into the forest on the opposite side of the clearing.

"Cute." Pride said lowly. "A couple of children thought they would play with the big boys."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:29 am

Hinamori's eyes went wide and she stood there frozen on the spot. Everyone had been taken out right before her eyes. Though Lucian stood up breathing heavily and said, "Those are my friends you are hurting... No one touches my family or friends and lives to tell about it!!" Screamed Lucian running forward. He struck pride across his face and suddenly he felt severely drained. "Lucian!!" Yelled Hinamori.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:33 am

This time, the punch forced Pride to turn his head.

He even drew some blood, trickling down the sins split lip.

With a low growl, Pride slowly turned his head back to face Lucian. His eyes flashed red as one hand shot out, catching the boy by the neck. A knee to his ribs and elbow to his chest later, the half breed was knocked back to Hinamori's feet.

"Maybe after you do some growing up I'll offer you a job." Pride said flattly, his voice rolling like thunder. "Until then stay out of my path, or suffer the consequences."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:42 am

Hinamori fell to her knees realizing how powerless they all were. Even as Pride seem to disappear with Wrath she just sat there not even bothering to pursue the two. Though she felt a strange power that moment and she noticed the red aura surround Lucian.

Backing up fast she saw him rise up and normally she wasn't scared but his power had bumped up to A class suddenly and he was only in mid B. He screamed out and the area started shaking and Hinamori's eyes went wide seeing his eyes were red and he had a total transformation that moment.

The small class demons brought out by the power all rushed Lucian but he destroyed them all in one blow and suddenly he snarled turning on Hinamori. "L-Lucian...." Said Hinamori in shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

YYH Next Gen(Anna only)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Future RP-
Jump to: