Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:25 am

Reiuji quickly ordered her food, blushing a bit as she tried to pretend the man wasn't flirting. "Um, I'm flattered, but, um... I'll have to pass, I'm so sorry!" She didn't want him to be offended or anything...

(Hey, check this out, I think you'll like it. Gives a bit more insight on Reiuji as a person: Crow! Bringing Up a Child of Crow.)
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Mika ordered as well, blushing at the man's words."I'll have lasanga and red potatoes."

She smiled at Reiuji for blushing herself at the man's words as well.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Pendragon smiled as he shook his head at the silly eccentrics of his friend.

"Well to bad," Tony smiled as he took the orders and headed back to the kitchen.

"You will have to forgive him its in his nature to flirt with pretty ladies," Pendragon smiled, "well that is everything I can imagine I wanted to talk to you about. Is there any over all questions from me while were here?"
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:11 pm

"I don't want to be rude to you Pendragon, but what creature are you? Your aura is huge but kind. I'm of the Fairykiln. And you Miss Reiuji?" she rested her hand in her hand with an elbow on the table.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Reiuji just shook her head. "No, I'm good. I can't think of anything, anyway. I'll let you know if I do." She then just sat back, humming softly to herself as she relaxed. At Mika's question, however, she blinked. "Oh, um, technically I'm a Hell Raven..." She was also rather curious about what Pendragon was, but she had a strong guess.

(Oh, and feel free to let me know what you think of it. Took me forever to get that all put together, lol)
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:21 pm

"Oh? What's a Hell Raven?" she asked curious.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Pendragon smiled he was never good at disguising his aura, "A fairy folk and a hell raven both very interesting. As for me well I am a platinum dragon."

He mentally told himself to keep practicing on disguising his aura better.

"Nothing to special," Pendragon smirked.

Tony came out a little bit later with all of their orders he placed them in front of the group and made sure no one wanted anything else.

"SPICY FOOD!" Pendragon exclaimed happily as he took a piece of his all time favorite food in the whole world and bit into it.

"Anything else you need from me?" Pendragon smiled as he bit into another bite savoring the spiciness of it.

((I like the manga it was really good))
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:59 pm

(me too!)

"A dragon? I didn't know there were any left." She took a decent bite of her food and chewed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Reiuji simply nodded a bit. "I kinda thought you were a dragon... I met one once. Well, a Dragon Demon, but still." She turned to Mika. "And a Hell Raven is essentially just a yokai with wings, that live underground. I used to tend to something called the Hell of Blazing Fires. Kept the fire going. It used to be part of Hell." A pause. "But, then I ate the Yatagarasu, so I'm kinda wierd now."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:34 pm

(Sorry, I fell asleep. Long day at work. And glad you liked it. Hope it gives a better idea of Reiuji's personality.)
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Pendragon shrugged, "We don't go showing our true colors very often dragonslayers and all of that."

He listened when Ms. Reiuji explained what she was, "A demon dragon huh they are pretty strong very temperamental as well."

He continued to eat his deliciously spicy pizza savoring every bite of it he loved food. When he finally finished he waved Tony over and paid the bill.

"Okay ladies I should probably get back to work," he smiled as he stood up, "you are more then welcome to explore the town or just hang out if you would like. Classes will start as soon as I get a few more teachers. I bid you both a fair adu and can't wait to work with either of you."

Pendragon left the restaurant and headed back to the school.

((Okay you two can keep going I will bring in another teacher as well))
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Mika finished her meal and nodded to the headmaster and waved as he left, then looked at the other teacher to her right."Shall we hang out?"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Reiuji just smiled in response. "Sure, sounds fun. We can get to know each other better."

(Yeah, I know it sucks.)
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:44 pm

"Sure that would be fun!" Mika smiled.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 Boy

"Well what do we have here," a voice echoed from on top of a nearby building, "to amazingly foxy ladies looking for a good time?"

Ortho gave the two women an appraising look, "Here I go looking for some fun and I get a two for one deal, lucky me."

He jumped from the roof of the building and landed in front of him giving a very wolfish smile, "So should we head to somewhere more private or just get to business right here in the middle of the street either works for me."

Ortho had just been hired as a teacher for the nearby academy.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Reiuji blinked, looking at the man in shock. "Um... what?" She wasn't stupid, she knew exactly what he was saying, whether jokingly or seriously; she just was caught off guard by his sudden appearance and boldness. "Did... are you... serious, or just being...." She was also blushing rather deeply. To even suggest something like that...
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:02 pm

"Oh! Um we aren't..."Mika tried to find a nice word for whore but couldn't, she honestly hoped he was playing with them.She listened Reiuji for an instant and grinned at her new friend's manner as she looked at the man, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:49 pm

"Wow that is an impressive blush, does it go all over?" Ortho smirked.

"Baby I am always serious," Ortho shrugged, "but obviously not on the same page so how about we just go make out somewhere and call it good?"

He mentally congratulated himself for landing this job, he could see all kind of pretty teachers all the time. This was the best gig he has ever landed, he just had to yell at kids to run faster or lift more and gets to stare at all kinds of pretty teachers.

"Of course you could just take me to one of your guys place and we can go from there?" Ortho shrugged, "Names Ortho by the way."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Reiuji just stared at him. Her blush remained, but she just blinked. Then... "Um... how resistant to heat are you?" She was contemplating hurting him, but she didn't want to risk actually really hurting him... she'd have to drop it, probably. But perhaps she could hit him? No, no, that wouldn't do; she didn't like to fight unless she had to. She hoped she didn't have to deal with him though, as he was likely to give her a heart attack with how bold he was.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:53 am

Mika took her friends hand and started to walk away from the male into the resturant they just left. "Tony? Tony? You here?" She hoped the man was there so the other male would leave her be. She didnt wanna have to mind link to Pendragon but if she needed to she would.(mind linking is like telepathy)
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:23 am

Ortho smirked, "Heat resistant, why baby you and I going to start a fire?"

He easily kept up with the two as they walked away, looks like these two were going to be hard nuts to crack. Ortho just smiled he was okay with a little challenge every now and again.

"Maybe I was to direct how about we just go grab a bite to eat or something?" Ortho decided on a different course of action with the same goal mind you, "I bet you two are teachers for the academy right? So am I we could go talk about colleague stuff."

Ortho was persistent if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:57 am

He was a new teacher? Pendragon had hired that man? "What... what was Pendragon thinking? THe man's more likely to molest the students than to teach them anything..." She let Mika pull her along, and glanced back at Ortho. "...You... think Pendragon would be upset if I blew him up?"
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:20 am

"I may do it for you...." Mika stated.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:35 am

Ortho followed them as they went.

"Come on I mean no harm," he smiled, "just give this dog a bone."

His colleagues were going to be tough nuts to crack, but he would not give up. He stopped half way, "Okay tell you what let me start over."

Ortho held out his hand, "My name is Ortho I am the new Gym Teacher for the Academy it is a pleasure to meet you both."

Tactics 3...go!
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:09 am

Reiuji gave him a wary look... but she tried to be open minded, and to give people a chance. Hesitantly, she moved closer and took his hand to shake. "Reiuji Utsuho. I'm the new Science teacher at the academy..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next