Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Reiuji glanced over at Miko and smiled lightly, waving, before looking back to Pendragon. "Um... well, as for fitting in, I'm a nice person? I like helping people, but I just really want to make sure that the future generations of the supernatural world are educated about the sciences. It's not enough to rely on knowledge of magic and the like, especially to blend in with the human world. Knowledge of the things the humans know is necessary, so that things can be fully understood. I want everyone to have that knowledge." A pause.

"...Oh! Um, as for qualifications, I have a Master's degree in Nuclear Physics." Well, that was quite the qualification.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Pendragon nodded, "All very good things."

Pendragon looked over the resume she turned in when the original job was revealed in the original postings. He nodded his head she was more then qualified, not much experience in teaching but that was not important.

"What are your plans for living arrangements? We have a teacher dorm and a small village that you can rent a house/apartment?" Pendragon smiled.

Hopefully he could get both of them a tour in one shot and get them situated into their respective classrooms.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:54 pm

"Um, well, I didn't really have any plans. I figured I'd see if I got the job and, if so, then I'd figure out living arrangements from there. I'll happily take whatever suggestion you might have. I'm also broke, if that means anything..." She grinned a bit weakly, letting out a nervous laugh. She was a little embarrassed, glancing over at her fellow teacher. She didn't want to make a fool out of herself in front of her colleagues.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 pm

"Well if broke it is then I would strongly suggest the on campus housing would be the best," Pendragon smiled, "it is a dorm like structure just a little more snazzy then student dorm."

"Okay so this is what it is going to be you will be paid a solid salary," Pendragon grinned, "so I think it is safe to say you have the job, we," Pendragon gestured to Ms. Kianna and himself, "were just about to head out and take a tour would you like to join us?"

He moved to the door and opened it for the ladies, he had a two teachers one for the core and one for elective. It was a great start to achieving his dreams.

"Shall we ladies?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Reiuji smiled, and nodded, quite pleased. "I'd love to, sir." She turned to her new colleague, smiling a bit more broadly. "I look forward to working with you, Ms. Kianna." She held out her hand to shake. Specifically, her left hand, the right for some reason being kept purposefully away. In fact, she held that arm a bit as if it was bulkier, yet it looked fine. It was actually because she was used to holding her right arm a bit away from her body due to her true form.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:05 am

(I am soooo sorry.I fell asleep so I'll post now.)

"Its lovely to meet you as well. I'm Mika."She shook the young lady's hand firmly but not too firm and turned to follow the two out to tour the school and get some lunch.

Miss Reiuji seemed like a very decent lady and Mika hoped that she would be friends with her, hoping that she didn't go after Pendragon. She had started to develop a crush with the headmaster, knowing there may be a rule against dating co workers. As they walked through the school and looked around, she watched Pendragon closely.

Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:30 am

Pendragon smiled, "Okay so the basic structure of the school is three stories with the gym being on the bottom floor and classrooms. The lab classes Ms. Reijui are also on the bottom floor right next to a classroom where you will be able to hold lectures."

He opened a door and showed the inside of the lab, it was shiny and brand new all of the equipment was up to date and sparkling.

"Labs can be whatever you feel, as long as the students get the major sciences in. Since this is the first year of schooling that we will be having you can divide your curriculum up anyway you want to," Pendragon smiled brightly at her.

He then opened the door next to it, "This is the classroom." Once more it was brand new equipment.

Pendragon continued on, "Other things on the first floor, the gym like I said also the math rooms are down here. The second floor is for the fine arts, that is where your classroom will be Ms. Kianna."

Pendragon led them up the stairs and showed them the art classroom. It was like the other rooms fresh, clean and brand new.

"So any questions on the school itself?" Pendragon smiled as he turned towards the two ladies.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:15 am

Mika looked into the classroom, admiring the new equipment.

Mika shook her head as she looked at Miss Reiuji, waiting to see if she had any questions.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:12 am

Reiuji seemed to think on things for a moment, then spoke up. "What is the rule on transformations, school violence, and other non-academic areas of the school? I need to know how to handle things as they come up. I mean, I'm unlikely to show my true form at all since it tends to raise some eyebrows, but..."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Pendragon nodded, "Fair enough question while on Academy ground or Dormitory grounds whether student or teacher along with the small town area you are required to stay in human form all the time, we are working to teach students how to blend in to human society after all. The likeliness that students are going to follow that rule is slim, if that so happens and you catch it you are allowed to transform to intercept any student from killing another and then give out punishment as you see fit. While off school grounds so in the surrounding forest, mountains, plains etc. that we have created here you can transform and run free as long as trouble is not caused."

Pendragon smiled as he led the ladies to the teacher dorms as he continued explaining his rule set up, "School violence is going to happen, we are after all sticking a large amount of very dangerous beings in one place, that with the fact many of them are going to be in their teenage years will most likely lead to dangerous situations, if this happens you as teachers should try to help sort out the problem if you see it and if you don't see it start and come across it please intervene, I do not want any deaths at the school especially in its first years that would look terrible."

He led them out into the open air and across the athletic fields, "All students will also be required to participate in a non-academic activity such as sports or clubs, this is also to help with the blending in to human society. What clubs would either of you like to start? It is going to be a requirement of all teachers to be a advisor for a club, the goal is for the club members to do the majority of the activities and we would still like to see teacher advising students."
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Mika admired Miss Reiuji for asking such a good question and kicked herself mentaly for not thinking of it herself. She usually didnt ask questions unless she didn't understand or couldn't help the situation she was in at that piont in time.

She looked at everything that was shown, the teachers dorms looked very nice as well as the athletic fields. When he asked about a club that she would like to make she thought for a few minutes as they walked.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Reiuji bit her lip a bit, thinking over his words. If she could, she'd try an avoid transforming even to deal with transformed students unless she couldn't handle it otherwise. As for clubs... "Well, that really depends on what clubs are started up...er, right? I mean, it seems kind of pointless to commit to advising a club before knowing if any students will even bother with it, so shouldn't we wait to see what clubs students will want to start up? ....Or are there already clubs you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Pendragon nodded, "You have a point Ms. Reiuji, but if you have ideas for clubs that you could suggest to students is more what I was looking for. A student especially ones like ourselves might not know exactly what they can do for a club so if you could lead them to different ideas they might enjoy, of course we will have to wait for students none the less. So for now we will just worry about keeping some order."

He led them into the teachers dorms, "So teacher dorms consist of a living area, a kitchen/dining area, two bedrooms, private bathrooms and then some storage areas. If you are gifted in magic you are more then welcome to adjust the rooms to your liking as long as it doesn't destroy any part of the building itself."

He opened the door to one of the apartment like rooms so they could get a good look at it, once more everything was brand new Pendragon was a dragon so had a very large horde of gold and gems and ancient things that he used to purchase all of the equipment and stuff for the school...it still left him a very large collection.

"It will be mixed floors so females and males will be together on the same floor, also if you bring a spouse of some kind their are larger rooms for that situation," Pendragon smiled as he waited for the ladies to walk around, "also in this building teachers have a private gym and swim area along with some other facilities to relax and unwind, not that you can't mingle with the students at all but even us teachers need to relax occasionally."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Reiuji smiled, and walked around a bit, looking things over. It certainly seemed a comfortable place; she could enjoy living here, she felt. She'd need to think on the club thing, but it'd be alright. She may be a bit slow-witted about most things not related to her interests, but she'd manage.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Mika looked over the room as well seeing as it was a fairly big room she put her feers aside. Her old apartment was a closet compared to this, she decided that once the tour was over then she would come back and inspect every corner of her new station and new apartment as well as the forest he had mentioned earlier. "I think the arragements are wonderful Mr.Pendragon. So where's this resturaunt you mentioned? I'm famishedhe smiled as she said to the dragon headmaster.

(im so so sorry i havent replied lately. I couldnt find anything to say.lol)
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Pendragon smiled, "Just Pendragon ma'am Mr sounds father great great being but have to keep my separations you know."

Pendragon waited as they inspected the apartments he then waved his hand as two keys appeared in his hand one said 1-1 and the other said 1-2, "These are your apartments ladies you can decide who gets one or who gets two."

He handed each of the keys to the teachers so they had him also attached was a key to classrooms that would automatically become the only key for the individual classrooms of the teachers.

At the mention of food he smiled and his nodded his head, "That sounds like an exceptional idea I will let you each get your decisions made and then we shall head to the town and get some food the cook is wonderfully amazing at what she does."

He turned out of the room and headed for the front door where he would wait patiently for the two women to get finished deciding who gets what room. He also kept his eyes and senses open if other teachers walked upon campus for teaching.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Reiuji looked at the keys, then just smiled at Mika. "I don't care which, so up to you. Looks like we'll be neighbors though." SHe laughed a bit at that, pleased to just have a nice place to live, and a chance to teach people about the sciences.

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Mika smiled back and took a key by random then looked down at the key in her hand, it read 1-1. "It will be great to have a neighbor I know."

Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Pendragon patiently waited while the girls got situated for the dinner plans, he hoped that they would enjoy the campus along with all of the students. He also hoped he wouldn't accidentally hire anyone who would cause problems for his school and the students there.

As he waited he mentally reminded himself to stretch his wings later on today, he spent a lot of his time in human form to set a good example for his staff and co-workers but he also very much enjoyed flying through the air and feeling the wind under his wings and the sun on his scales.

"Lets see," he started checking things off in his mind, "club stuff, job responsibilities, could ask if either of them want to be coaches, living arrangements, rules, I think I have told them everything I needed to tell them."

Pendragon smiled as his mind jumped to other things, "Lets see checked the seal yesterday it was still super strong will have to thank my companions for that one, made sure that all of the wild animals around here wouldn't hurt any of the students, made sure all the beings living in this part of the barrier are extremely comfortable, sent out another ad for teachers, looks like I have accomplished everything on my list of things to do today."

Where could those ladies be?
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Mika showed up at the meeting place in a purple v-necked sundress, a simple white sweater hung over her arm as she strolled to the young man in low heeled purple and white sandles.
"Hey! You look nice Pendragon. Where is Miss. Reiuji?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 Reiuji

"Right here!" Reiuji came jogging up, which would have caused anyone nearby to notice the rather obvious 'bounce', but she was completely oblivious to it. "Sorry, got a bit distracted while I was changing. I really like my room by the way, Pendragon." She smiled at Mika. "I'm just so happy to be here! This is going to be a great year..." Her strange brooch, which looked like a red, slitted eye, was a little unsettling, but it was offset by her chipper personality and the air about her.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Pendragon smiled, "I am glad to hear that."

He mentally noticed the brooch but he chose not to say anything, he has been around a very long time and he has seen many such accessories.

"Alright ladies shall we head to town," he smiled as he turned.

He mentally gave himself a pat on the back he had already picked a couple lookers.

As they walked he told them about the different areas he has built into the making of this campus, "As you know there are many pocket dimensions in this world, we are in just one of those I have established each of the major landscapes so students could go somewhere off campus and stretch there monster forms. Forests, canyons, lakes, deserts and anything else young monsters have lived."

The three of them walked into the small town, "Human children have all kinds of places they hang out and this is where I would like students to practice that as well. Malls, restaurants, game lounges and some other places that are good for hanging out. I also hope that as more students come in and give me different opinions we can add things and subtract things."

He opened the door to a semi-formal restaurant, "Welcome to the best joint in the town for a semi-formal dinner, Tonies Pizzaria makes the best pizza and other Italian dishes in the town. That was another thing I attempted was getting different restaurants of different types Asian, Mexican etc. Tony you have some guests here."

Out of the back of the restaurant a short stocky man came out with a large beard of black. He was wearing a red stockings with breaches and a tall pointed hat.

"Ho Pendragon you bring to gorgeous ladies into my humble adobe," he has a strong Italian accent as he spoke, "well mi beauties how can I be of service to you?"

Pendragon rolled his eyes as he led the girls to a table to sit down, "Order what you want it is on me."
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:01 am

Mika smiled at Reiuji as she showed up, happy that her fellow teacher was more laid back now. "You look pretty! I love your dress!" she said as they walked into the resturant and sat down."Oh! How thoughtful Pendragon. Let me see...." Her eyes gazed over the menu.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:07 am

Reiuji looked over the menu as well, and rather quickly found what she wanted, ordering it with a smile. After, she glanced at Pendragon. "It really is very kind of you to do this, especially for your employee's. Thank you very much, Pendragon."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:16 am

Pendragon shrugged, "I want to keep it a casual relationship with my teachers, I don't want all of you thinking I am this non-approachable boss that doesn't like hanging out and chilling with my co-workers."

He nodded his head at Tony, "I will take the usual."

Tony nodded as he wrote down, "Deluxe super hot chili pepper and jalapeƱo pizza got it."

Pendragon nodded damn did he love hot food, probably because he blew fire and all.

"Alright sexy ladies what can I do for you, if one of you agree to go on a date with me I will make that persons meal half off," smirked Tony.

Pendragon rolled his eyes, Tony was a Massariol they loved to flirt with pretty ladies but they worked just as hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next