Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tales of a Pokemon Knight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Andy smiled as he nodded his head, "Thanks for the warning."

He carefully picked his way along the path until they reached a sheer drop point.

"Well that looks fun," Andy smiled as he walked along the outer edge of the hole that they had come to, "what do you see Lucario?"

'Nothing of importance,' Lucario replied his eyes still glowing blue as he continued paying attention to the aura's of this place.

"Shall we turn around or continue on down the dark mysterious hole?" Andy asked Asani.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:41 pm

"I think I've read a little too much Lewis Carol." she said half under her breath. "Why not, into the diglett hole we go?" she glanced around for a rock to tie her rope to.

Of course, they could have their psychic Pokemon just lower them down, but then where was the sense of adventure in that? Besides, she didn't want to over exert Abra after what had happened yesterday.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:50 pm

"Couldn't of said it better myself," Andy smiled as he helped to get the rope secured around a solid rock so it wouldn't go anywhere.

"Would you like to go first or would you like me to?" he smiled.

He probably would of said I am going down first to protect her but he had a feeling that Asani was quite capable of doing that himself and he didn't want to sound like an idiot. He liked the young lady.

"Lucario you better return for now until we get down to the bottom," Andy returned his Pokemon and clipped the ball to his belt making sure it was nice and secure.

(( Okay so I have a plot line that I use with almost all of my Pokemon fiction involving the enemy being the entity of chaos. We could accidentally release it at the bottom of our hole ))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:58 pm

"I'll go first. That way Litwick and I can tell for sure if the rope is long enough. For now, just make sure it doesn't seem to be coming loose." she said, picking litwick up. She placed the ghost on top of her head, knowing he knew to behave and not set her hair on fire.

She grabbed the rope, one hand behind her and one in front and slowly began to repel her way down, going slowly to make sure she didn't fall.

It was only about 50 foot down, though the rope would be just out of reach if she dropped to the floor now. "I'm letting go!" she called up, dropping lightly to her feet.

"Lit?"

"Yes, you can come down now." Asani set down Litwick looking up. "It's all clear down here!" she called up.

[sounds good. :p]
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Andy smiled a girl after his own heart if he did say so himself. He quickly took the rope in hand and followed her town into the diglett hole. When he landed next to her he called out Lucario again to help be their long distance eyes.

'Sir there is something different down here, the auras are all swirling with rainbow colors,' Lucario stated.

"Don't call me sir," Andy replied but was on edge, that was unusual because auras were always blue for the most part.

"We came this far might as well continue down the road to see what we can see," Andy had an uneasy feeling but he pushed it aside thinking it was just his imagination, they were just in a cave what could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:41 pm

"Liiiiiiit...." Litwick trembled.

"Come on Litwick." Asani said, not at all feeling whatever the other were. She convinced Litwick to lead the way only a short way farther before the ghost pokemon refused to take another step.

Asanbi called him back, glad she had just replaced the batteries int he flashlight she had handed to Andy earlier.

"That's so unlike LItwick." she frowned. "He's usually the happiest in dark places, just like all ghost pokemon."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:47 pm

"Something is not right down here," Andy stated as he drew his sword from its sheathe, "this places aura is tainted all over by something that I can't understand."

An aura knight is trained in sensing the auras that everything has in them, some even go as far as to be able to use the aura as a weapon, Andy was not that good yet he just could sense it and understands it so he can teach his own Pokemon how to use their own aura as power.
****************************************************************************************
Living flesh and essence it could feel it, it has been locked up so long now it could be free all it needed was to reach out and take the key.
****************************************************************************************
Andy shivered in the cool tunnel air this was wrong very very wrong.

"Asani we need to leave this place," Andy turned to leave the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Asani blinked at him, then shook her head frowning. "Something has Litwick spooked." she said calling out haunter. "I want to see what ever it is that's scary enough to scare a ghost. What do you say haunter?"

Haunter looked a bit frazzled himself but nodded. "Haunt." it said firmly.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Andy just frowned he wasn't going to leave her that would not be the knight way. He called out Gallade he needed the extra protection. He followed the girl and the Haunter he respected her for her courage but this was not a good place he could feel it.

As the group continued they came across a large open cavern with an alter in the middle of it. The alter had 16 plates in it all different colors and all glowing and vibrating slightly.

'Sir it is...' Lucario started to say but was cut short as tendrils of colored light shot out from above the plates and wrapped themselves around the group of individuals.
Freedom was its! He took the key the very essence of the foolish mortals who have stumbled into its prison. The prison shattered as it escaped leaving the individuals alive for it didn't have enough power to kill them yet just enough to get the essence which was the key. It vanished into the air and headed to the surface.

It could not destroy the prison it would send its bars as far as it could so no one would be able to imprison it again. This world would be its and he would watch it burn.
**************************************************************************************The plates also burst into light and shot off in all different directions.

Leaving Andy and Asani in the dark once more.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:09 pm

[ooc: >>; so.... did they get hurt? I'm sorry I get that it took off like abat out of hell but what essence???]
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:12 pm

[[ Just the essence of like being a live and human it didn't cause pain per say but sort of the idea that something has been stolen from you even though you don't know what it is...I am seriously just going by what pops into my head at the time I am sorry ]]
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:25 pm

[no worries :p just needed clarification.]

Asani stood still for a moment, confused before looking over to Andy. He looked petrified for a moment.

"Hey," she frowned, gently putting a hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright?" she asked, looking to Haunter. "Do a sweep." she ordered. "See if you see anything."

"Haunt."

Haunter sped off, looking around the darkness as he went.

Asani called out Litwick once more, seeing as how the flashlight had shattered. "Alright Litwick, lead us out." she said, worried about Andy.

She herself felt odd, but she couldn't explain it. She gave a weary glance to the alter then back to Litwick who was more than happy to head in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 am

"We just did something that we shouldn't of done," Andy whispered as he followed Asani back through the tunnel.

He had heard his master tell a story once. He retold the story as he walked next to her just barely loud enough for the two of them to hear.

"There was a time once when chaos overlapped the world causing Pokemon and humans to go to war for no true meaning. It was uncontrollable and terrible, many humans and Pokemon lost their lives over trivial things that should not of caused war. Eventually the source of the chaos was discovered as an ancient being only known as chaos, it was something that had been here from the dawn of time but was unnatural as unnatural could be. To stop the endless battles and terrible death warriors went out and formed a prison out of the elements that created this world, the types of Pokemon that were in it. They then used the power of aura and the prison to seal chaos up, just enough so that only small parts of it would leak out since all world needed balance and where there was law there always must be chaos."

"I think we just released the full being without meaning to..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:05 am

Asani frowned, calling out her Abra also, teleporting them to the top of the pit they had climbed down. She called back all but Litwick , even giving Haunter a rest.

"If that's the case, then it's my job to fix it then isn't it." she stated more than asked, still more worried about Andy than the thing that had escaped. He was pale, even in Litwicks light.

"For now, let's just get to Lavendertown." she said. "From there we'll figure things out."

A look around Digletts cave unnerved her.

None of the mole pokemon seemed to be out and about anymore.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 am

Andy shook out of his dazed form, "Sorry I just never thought something like that would happen to us."

He mentally resolved he knew how to fix this, he just didn't know how long it would take and how much damage would be done. All he had was stories, lots of stories but stories none the less.

"We will get to Lavander Town and then make our plans, the story goes that the thing whatever it was corrupted the strongest Pokemon it could find. The story was that these warriors whoever they were went through purged those Pokemon by some means and then collected those plate things as the prison bars."

Andy eyes hardened he was not one to lay around after he let loose something terrible they would fix this one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Asani frowned, a bit hesitate to allow him to walk on his own as he shook out of his daze.

She called back all of her pokemon as they left the cave. "Follow me." she said glancing to her watch. "We can make it to Lavender town is we move now by night fall... Like I said, tomorrow, the festival begins." she frowned. "I have to send off the spirits with Haunter before I can do anything else. If I don't, they'll just stay there, mourning life and never move on."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:47 am

Andy smiled as he nodded, "That's okay I would hate to have the Pokemon stay here and not move on that would be terrible."

He would have to fix this and he knew he could. He also knew that Asani would help him which made him happy.

(( Sorry Short Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:08 am

[No problem :p Imma fast forward, then post on the hunt]

They traveled down Route 11 and 12 until they reached Lavendertown.

It had grown over the years thanks to the Radio Tower, but it was still just a small town. In fact, many people were petitioning the Radio Tower be moved and the Pokemon Tower restored.

Until then though, the House of memories would serve as the grave site for the deceased.

As they stepped off the docks, Asani smiled. "Home sweet home." she said gesturing to the town around them.

The streets were nearly empty, as the sun set. It was dinner hour- and in a small town such as this, it meant family hour.

She lead him to a building with a small sign out front that read "LAVENDER VOLUNTEER
POKéMON HOUSE". She pulled a small key off of her hip and unlocked the door, slipping in, gesturing Andy to do the same.

Inside it looked like an apartment flat on one side, with a closed off room that could only be a bathroom, next to which was a small staircase. As well as this, there was a small indoor pool and garden, even a small rock garden. It was odd to look up until the sleeping pokemon woke up in their respective homes.

A Vulpix looked up sleepily from the AstroTurf area, having been cuddling beside a Luxio.

In the water was a Psyduck, Mantyke, and a Frillish.

A Geodude and diglett sat among the rocks.

"Evening." Asani greeted, taking her belt and shoes off before dropping her bag.

"Mike been taking good care of you guys?" she called over to the odd assortment of pokemon. She got a few answers, though it seemed the majority just put their heads back down sulking.

Asani sighed. "I'll get dinner going." she said to Andy. "Why not go introduce yourself to the pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 am

Andy smiled as he went around to each Pokemon and introduced himself. Many of them just continued to lay around. Some would sniff him a little and then return to their previous activities. He would fix whatever he did just so these Pokemon could continue to live a happy go lucky lives. The resolve shown in his eyes.

"We will need to do some extra hard training though won't we Pi," Andy petted the Eevee on his shoulder.

Pi nodded her head and licked the side of his face.

"Lets awaken that detect you have," Andy let Eevee down and started working to awaken the talent she had.

By the time supper was ready Eevee had awakened the ability it was a strange awakening though as it turned her eyes to red iris with black pupils in a spiral sort of pattern.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:21 am

Asani stood at the stove, cooking as he trained with Pi. Vulpix seemed to keep getting in the way, just a newly hatched baby, clawing over thinking that they were playing.

"I typically feed the pokemon before I eat," Asani said to Andy, setting out multiple dishes of her home made food. Even the sulking pokemon seemed happy at the treat presented to them.

"All of these pokemon were either abandoned or orphaned." She explained. "Like Pi. That Vulpix only hatched a couple weeks ago." she explained, apologizing for the fire foxes interference. "I found the egg just outside of the Rock tunnel. Someone just left it there."

She let out her ghost pokemon, all of whom seemed happily to socialize with the Frillish in the pool.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:39 am

Andy nodded, "It is no problem, it helped out because it gave one more thing for Pi to read which led to discovering that Pi knows detect."

Andy watched as all the Pokemon got their food and happily ate it. He called out his other two Pokemon and gave them some food as well.

"You have a really good heart Asani," Andy smiled as he sat down and leaned his back against a rock.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:49 am

She smiled wearily. "Not really." she said, handing him a plate of food-- it seemed like some sort of chicken and veggie mix on a bed of rice-- "I just do what's right is all." she said sitting down herself. "After supper, I need to go to the House of Memories and check on things there." she said. "Even though I live here, I share the responsibility of these pokemon with other volunteers. The house of memories is my burden alone though, I took it up after my father."

Asani finished her meal quickly and stood up, moving Abra off of her lap and onto the grass beside Luxio and Vulpix-- the latter of which pounced on Abra, then looked around confused as to where it had vanished to.

Asani laughed at the pokemon Playing and turned back to Andy. "Upstairs there's two bed rooms." she said. "The one on your right is mine, so you can stay in the one of the left, or feel free to explore the town."

She glanced at her watch. "Just about everyone should be lighting their lanterns right about now."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:56 am

Andy nodded as he finished up his food, "Thank you Asani."

After he got done cleaning up his stuff he returned Lucario and Gallade, Pi returned to his shoulder. He went outside and explored the town for a little bit seeing everyone lighting lanterns, it was really surreal in a sense. He walked around until he found a spot on a hill.

There were dozens of stars out tonight and he felt this was the best place to finally get rid of the feeling that had been plaguing him since the tunnel. He took off his cloak and dropped his armor until he was just in a pair of combat pants and shirtless.

He drew his sword, the blade glistened in the moonlight. Then with fierce intensity he went into sword training movements. His blade flashed in the moonlight as he slashed and blocked invisible blades. He moved with strength and courage, he pushed himself as hard as he could so he could sweat out the feeling of dread he had.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:06 pm

[Should something happen in the House of memories? Maybe like, I dunno, an evil spirit or ghost pokemon attack Asani? She didn't bring any pokemon with her and you had the idea of this chaos thing soooo >>;]
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:33 pm

[[ Sounds like an awesome idea the taint is starting to sink in already. Just have whatever attacks you be multi colored in some way it is how I always identified chaos as a multi-color chaotic spectrum ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Pokemon Knight
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next