Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:47 am

Lol, my dear you are dead on balls accurate :p [Excuse the my cousin vinny quote]

So then, All I need to know is should I hurry up and time skip? Are you're other two gonna enter soon? Or should I just kind of wait and see???

Im thinking link sees the mirror that night cuz its stored in the spare room, but yeah. it wont be activated till both midna and Rill activate it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:54 am

Toriko and Itoshiki will debut at the same time; after shit hits the fan, and Link and Co. are about to leave Moradin for their 'grand adventure', because Toriko and Itoshiki live on the northern outskirts of the village. Namely, they'll meet Itoshiki, and then follow Toriko, trying to catch up to her. She'll finally 'join the party' when they are retrieving the first keystone. SHit won't hit the fan until we've gotten everything set up in Moradin (like the thing with Midna and such).
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:56 am

Hokay. Even on the outskirts of town though, they would know Rill?
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:05 am

Probably know her to a degree, yeah. They've mostly kept to themselves, since Itoshiki is pretty much an outcast, and Toriko made herself one by defending him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:10 am

ok ok ok DON'T TELL ME NAY MORE!! :p >< lol. Sorry, but I'm a big avoid-er of spoilers :p

I know my post was short but yeah :p You don't need to write out the story unless you planned on tweeking what happened in the twilight >>;
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:21 am

Lol, don't worry, I have been adamant about avoiding spoilers. You don't know WHY Itoshiki's an outcast, after all, and that's the important part. Also, if you want, Rill could have known and been good friends with Toriko when they were younger, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:32 am

sure :p, also like I said her and her family are considered healers. So if anyone was sick they might have gone to see Rills parents when she was a child.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:36 am

She'd likely remember Itoshiki being brought in alot then, since he's always been a bit sickly. At least until the 'outcast' thing.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:47 am

k.

>>; also if you dont like my post and how forward Rill is in it let me know, i can tweek it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:49 am

It's fine. I should mention that Link and Saria were never actually related, but they probably were as close as siblings anyway, so it hardly matters, lol. I actually like it, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:50 am

XD I know they were never related. Ive played that gamecube game soooo many times~. >< But its also generations later and she doesn't know that. shes going off of stories.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:58 am

That makes sense to me, lol. Besides, Twilight Princess is on the timeline where the Door of Time was never opened (the one where Link went back as a child and warned a young Zelda of what would happen) so the entire story of the Hero of Time TECHNICALLY didn't occur in that timeline, instead only the tale of it was passed on.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:05 pm

but link still went missing as a child, so it supports Saria going to look for him and finding the farmer XD
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Yes it does, since the silly little turd for some reason decided to go off to Termina for awhile. Wonder who he ended up with in the end, since it's STRONGLY hinted that the TP Link is indeed a descendant of the Hero of Time. Malon or Zelda I suppose. Skyward Sword is the only one that basically looks you dead in the eye and says 'Link and Zelda get together, I have spoken.'
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:24 pm

lol. XD Speaking of, I have another comic link somewhere to send you of dark link and link and the zora princess XD It's cute.

Anyway, yeah. not a magic ocarina. Just a little hat tilting to the older game is all :p
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:24 pm

I gotcha, lol
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:25 pm

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/-To-Dodge-a-Doppelganger--the-legend-of-zelda-519202_650_1665.jpg
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Love it
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:19 pm

http://www.awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=090307

lol, just one more for good measure :p
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Lol, nice
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:38 pm

http://www.awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=110507

XD Sorry I know I shouldn't be spamming you with these comics >>; but it's are to find a fellow link fan sooo
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Oh my god, that's awesome, lol
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:46 pm

http://www.awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=121007

>>; Possibly the last one.... >>; In-fact it is XD I'm sure if you want to see more you'll just look for them lol
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Ha, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Im thinking Link just saw Midna having the realization of how to power the mirror on her end. But midna didn't and cant see link because it's still 'off' as far as shes concerned. So after she gets it powered, it'll work both ways.

Last edited by Angel_Lass on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next