Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:49 pm

K, but gotta go to work. later!
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:07 am

I wanted your input. Maybe it actually has to be dawn or dusk for Midna to pass through the mirror, or maybe Link kinnda has to go on a mini quest and figure out that he needs Sarias song to activate it?
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:16 am

Um... up to you, lol. I only really planned the 'main quest'. This is like the prologue here, lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:18 am

>< k. well we'll just say at dusk. cuz till then yeah. >>; she would be hurt
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:31 am

Yeah. Though, now that I think about it, after what Zelda did, Midna seemed able to be exposed to light. Even standing in the sunlight at Arbiter's Grounds. OH! And there's the fact that after Ganondorf's defeat, the Light SPirits revived her and removed her curse. Maybe she's actually able to be in the light now, and just doesn't realize it?
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:38 am

Ooooh possible. You know WHY she could be in the light right? Zelda gave her the triforce of Wisdom. Thats why Zelda couldn't maintain a physical form in the twilight anymore. So yeah! It makes total sense that Midna, now with the tirforce of Wisdom, could stand in the light, like zelda could stand in the twilight. :p
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 am

I'm not sure Midna still has the Triforce of Wisdom, but I'm sure the effect of it was lasting.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 am

Well... this is an RP. >>; I feel we can take liberties where due lol so yeah, we can just say it's lasting. Besides, the Sages are who brought her back to life anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 am

Well it was the Light Spirits who were surrounding her when she revived so I figured it was them. That and the wiki says it was them, but I guess I could have misread something somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 am

>>; Dude, I played the game nearly 6 years ago lol.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 am

Wait... the game is that old? Really? Dang. I played it again a few months ago, lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:00 pm

XD I got it for the game cube dude lol It's old XD
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:01 pm

I've got it for Gamecube too, when it first came out, but I just hadn't realized it's been that long, lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:06 pm

Yeah :p It's been about that long. I think I'm going to replay it myself lol.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:07 pm

I'm gonna work on beating Skyward Sword before I replay Twilight again, lol
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:20 pm

lol k. XD Since I dont want spoilers one way or the other im figuring you can use the twilight realm if you need. If not then I have an idea for a follow up RP if we like this one well enough Smile
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 pm

Lol, alright. The plot of this thread has nothing to do with Twilight, but a follow-up later is fine.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:40 pm

Epic :p then Imma have midna come on over and be Links side-kick/ lover lol. From there the plot's yours, mon ami.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:42 pm

With Rill being a traveling companion along with Itoshiki, and later Toriko.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Yuup. >>; then Rill can be the group slut and like multiple people lol
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:47 pm

You mean Itoshiki and Toriko? Lol
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:52 pm

Yup XD
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Doesn't make her a slut, but okay, lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:59 pm

T'was a joke. :p Sorry. As you RP with me more, you'll come to understand what my friends loving call 'ishcabibilish'.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next