Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death.Sender.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female
Number of posts : 266
Animunny : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Warning: MATURE
Death.Sender.

Tokyo Japan

Loud steps could be heard running across the pavement, the moon was bearly visable- and the streets were dark. Most of the lamp post lights were out, some flickered- making a loud buzzing sound. Bang. Another gunshot was fired. Missed.

Sumi kept running after the male figure that was running away from her, randomly shooting his gun back at her. She quickly glanced around, what could she use around her to slow him down? She needed him to run down an alley way, and cornor him. She swooped her hand down, and swiftly picked up a rock- throwing it purposly at his right side.

He jumped slightly, shot at her, and then started to run down an alley way to his left. Perfect.

Sumi proceeded to chase after him down the long dark alley way. He noticed quickly he was running towards a dead end, he hid behind a dumpster, and reloaded his gun. She stopped, seeing him duck behind a dumpster. She slowly walked in the darkness towards the him.

He was breathing hard, but he tried to quite himself so he could hear her approuch. He could hear cars zooming by on the streets, and voices from people out in the middle of the night. Dogs barking, and the sound of newspapers fluttering in the wind.

It was so dark, he couldnt see a thing. The tall buildings blocked out what little light that moon had provided.

Something places its hands on his shoulder. Panic. He tried to pull his arm away, but the brute strenght wasnt about to let him go. He screamed. And tried to fight back. No luck. The man stopped yelling, and stumbled back. His eye's rolled back into his head, and he fell aginst the brick building wall.

Police sirens could be hear coming closer. But they were too late. They ran into the alley way with thier guns, and flashlights. Only to find the corpus of a off duty police officer.

Sumi walked along the rooftops, she looked down below with a frown on her face. It had been over two years now, since she'd tried to kill herself. Failed obviously. That was when a Death God found me, looked like a dark angel. He saved me, and turned me into a slave. I now collect souls for him. And do as he wishes.

Sumi jumped down from the rooftop, and landed gracefully on the ground. She ran across the street, and quickly walked up the front steps. She put the key into the doorknob, and unlocked it- walking quitely inside. She removed her shoes, and coat.

She quitely went upstairs, and shut her bedroom door. She looked over and frowned at the clock, it was two am, and a school night. She hadnt even got a chance to do her homework. Her parents, and teachers were going to kill her. She grumbled as she undressed, and slid a shirt on to sleep in. "You suck Death God..." Sumi mumbled.

--The next morning...

Buzz.Buzz.Buzz.

Sumi flung her hand out of her blanket, and pressed down on the snooze button. She grumbled as she sleepily sat up. She frowned, and looked over at her clock. She shut the alarm off, and got off of her bed- and went over to her closet to get dressed.

"Oh I love catching you in the morning."

"You are such a stupid pervert!" Sumi snapped at Viper, her Death God. "You suck." She stuck her tongue out at him, and pulled up her uniform skirt.

"Thats no way to greet me, your rather ungreatful." He was looking at some pictures on her desk of friends as such, and he smirked. "Oh well she's got beautiful breast."

"Stop looking at my friends!" Sumi threw a show at him, going through him. "Im not helping you out today. I cant miss anymore school. My parents are going to ground me. Then I wont be of any help to you. Because if I run off, they'll kill me."

"Its a damned good thing you cant die." He chuckled, setting back down the picture frame. "Oh dont worry, your going to help me out at your school today. Its one of your classmates time."

Sumi blinked, "What? Seriously!?" She frowned, "But I cant do that." She looked over to Viper, "Who is it?"

--At school...

She sat in class, nervously tapping her pencil aginst her desk. "Knock that off Karashi" The student next to her scolded. She frowned, and stopped tapping her pencil. She breathed out. Rude. She thought and folded her hands in her lap.

The bell rang, making Sumi jump lightly. She felt sick, and nervous. She didnt want to kill a classmate.

"Hey Sumi." Milina, Sumi's best friend was smiling down at her. "You look sick, and tired. Busy night? I bet you were catching up on homework." She giggled, and placed her hand down to help Sumi stand up. "Or did Viper have you running about?"

"I wish. It was totally Viper." Sumi grumbled, and stood up with Milina's help. "You know what? My target is here." Sumi said with a low voice, trying to keep her voice down. "I dont know who yet, but he'll point it out he said. Bastards been lifting up skirts all morning. He's so embaressing."

"What? Seriously?" Milina blinked, and walked with her friend out of the classroom- into the hallway. "I heard some girl talking about some pervert going around secretly lifting skirts. Should have figured it was Viper. Last time I was at your house he was trying to fill me up." Milina grumbled. "So I wonder who it is...?" She crossed her arms.

"Ew. Really? He was totally drooling over your boobs in a picture this morning." Sumi rolled her eye's. "He's such a pain in my ass." Sumi grumbled, "I dont know Milly, I dont even know if I want to do it. What if its someone I know? I cant do that."

"Yeah. Thats sick." She shrugged, "Well I need to get to class, good luck." Milina hugged her quickly, and walked into the classroom they were standing outside of.

"Yeah-" She breathed out, and walked down the hallway. She didnt care if she was late for class, and niether did her teachers- they just were amazed when she was there. She walked over to her locker, and got out her book and notebook.

"In the boys bathroom."

"What?" Sumi blinked, and then shook her head. "No, I cant go in there!" Sumi protested, but was trying to keep her voice down. No one could see him but the people he allowed, or that happened to be gifted enough. So she didnt want to seem crazy.

"Dont make me do it for you."

"No, I hate it when you use my body." Sumi glared at him, "You do sick things!" She bit her lip, and rolled her eye's. "Fine." She put her books into her locker, and shut it. The bell rang as she walked across the hallway and into the boys bathroom. No one was in there, or so she thought until she heard the toilet flush.

Sumi froze, "Make it so he cant see me Viper." She whispered, "I wont just walk up to him." She hid over by the door until Viper did as she asked. She bit her lip, and breathed out. She walked around the cornor, and then stopped. She knew this kid, he had been her crush since elementary school. I cant do this.

"He's our target."

Tears were now in her eye's, she quickly turned and left the bathroom. Rekluse was his name, he turned to see the bathroom door closing. That was odd. Sumi ran down the hall, and swung the side door open as she quickly left the school. She stopped once she'd reached the road, and sat down on the curb- her hands covering her face as she sobbed lightly.

--The next day...
-At school.

"Your name is Sumi, right?"

Sumi blinked as she looked up, shocked to see it was Rekluse. "Oh, uh- yeah." She smiled, trying to stay calm.

"Rekluse." He sat down in the empty desk next to her. "Your friends with Milina arnt you?" He questioned, "She talks about you alot. Says your busy, and never hangs out though."

Sumi blinked, he talks to Milina? She questioned herself. "Oh-" Sumi blinked, "Yeah, I have a job now." She lied. "How do you know Milina so well?" She questioned, her heart felt a bit heavy- but it was quickly beating inside her chest.

"Asked her out." He replied, "Been a week or so now."

Sumi's heart dropped. Ouch. "Oh, thats nice." She smiled, still lying. "I bet she's really happy, she gets lonely easily." That was true. They both had a huge crush on him since forever. Milina was luckly enough to catch his attention. Not to mention Milina was beautiful and devloped. I was pretty, but more on the plain side.

:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<3
OOC: I need someone to either be Milina, or Rekluse. Or both, if you want. Rekluse can see ghosts, and spirits- and has a thing for the super natural. Viper doesnt really want him dead, he's just testing Sumi. Plot so far. MATURE. You can also add anyone, or differant Gods. Have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:53 pm

"Everytime I see her she has a smile on her face," Rekluse replied, the thought putting a smile on his face as well-causing him to become lost in his own thoughts for a short moment. "It's really cute."

He suddenly ran his fingers through his hair, directing his attentions back toward Sumi. "Anyway, seeing as you're her best friend and all I thought I should at least introduce myself." He held out his hand to her, offering her one of his notoriously charming smiles. He had many admirers throughout the school, but he was never really interested in any of them. Well, that is besides Milina. She was beautiful, sweet, a bit clumsy, but she always meant well-yet that wasn't why she had caught his attention. There was just something about her that he couldn't quite put his finger on, something that attracted him to her beyond her good looks--something deeper. It was a mystery he planned on solving.

"Nice to meet you."

((Sorry the post's so short! I promise the next will be longer lol. Anyway, I really like the idea of this rp! And I'll be both Milina and Rekluse.))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:20 am

Sumi blinked, it was almost painful on how nicely he talked about Milly. She decided it was actually really hurtful. She looked down at his hand, she dared not touch it- if Viper was anywhere around. He'd die. "Oh- I forgot to wash my hands. Im embaressed." She blushed, and held her hands in her lap.

She felt completly stupid. Stupid Viper. Sumi looked up towards the front of the class as the teacher walked in. Thank God, she didnt have to talk to him anymore. They all had to stand to welcome the teacher.

Sumi sat back down into her seat, and opened up her notebook. She'd been coping her notes, and drawing on the side.

--After school.

Sumi grabbed her books, and bag from her locker- and walked towards the front doors. She paused, and looked out the window seeing Milly and Rekluse together. Her heart sank. It was even more painful to see them together.

"Are you ready?"

"What? No! I wont do it." Sumi grumbled, she held her bookbag to her chest as she walked out the front door. She walked off right down the stone path to advoid her best friend and her new boyfriend. She put her bookbag onto her back, and jogged off away from school.

"Not him. Someone else. Come along now."

Sumi frowned, "Oh alright..." She fallowed after Viper. It was a small bookstore he led her to, she walked inside- it was dusty. Smelled like candles. She looked over to the cash register, an old man stood there- he was the owner of the store.

"What can I get for ya young girl?" The old man smiled at her, moving his glasses up with his fingure.

"Oh, uh-" Sumi blinked, "Oh, Im looking for a book on the occult. School project." She lied. She seemed to be doing that alot lately. She fallowed after the old man who led her to a shelf in the back, he handed her a couple of books. She took them in one hand, and reached out and touched his arm with her other hand. "Sorry."

The old man looked down at her hand, then closed his eye's as he fell back. She put the books into her bookbag, and took off from the store.

"Old age."

"Its still cruel." Sumi glared at him, and walked past him on the street. "I have homework to catch up on, leave me alone." She walked home, and went stright to her room. She did have alot of homework to catch up on so she could get her grades up.

She looked over at the occult books she'd got from that store. She opened up one of the books, and flipped through some pages. The book she'd picked up was called 'Death Sender', and appartently was about how a 'Death dealer' delieved personal messages to people's door steps. The letter told them they were going to die. He collected thier souls, and would leave.

Sumi frowned, "Thats like me..." She heard someone open her door, she looked up to see Milina and Rekluse walking into her room. She blinked, completly shocked. "Oh- hi." She set the book aside on her desk, and stood up.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:59 am

"Oh Sumi, I was hoping you'd be home!" Milly smiled, and she quickly hugged her friend before taking her place at Rekluse's side. "I didn't see you after school today, but I figured you had to run an errand or something. I hope you don't mind me bringing Rekluse..." She bit her lip, knowing that her friend had always had a huge crush on him as well. But who knew? Maybe she was over him now...

"Hey there," Rekluse greeted Sumi with a smile and a slight wave, and he wrapped his free arm around Milina's waist. "Nice pad you've got here. Way cleaner than my room," he chuckled, letting his eyes wander from picture to picture on her desk. After a few seconds, his gaze came to rest on the picture of her and Milina, and he made his way over to it. "Look at this. How cute you two," he teased, taking it into his hands to study it before placing it neatly back where it belonged.

"Oh Rekluse, mind your manners," Milina laughed, her eyes quickly jumping to the book Sumi was reading, and she walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down. "What are you reading?" she asked, absent-mindedly motioning for Rekluse to make himself comfortable on the couch a few feet away. "Death Sender...Oooh, sounds creepy," she commented, peering over her friend's shoulder. "But somehow strangely fitting." She smiled and chuckled at the thought, though she quickly changed the subject knowing that it would make Sumi uncomforable.

"So did you take the math notes today? I wasn't paying attention, and I totally didn't understand any of it. It was like a foreign language, seriously. Sometimes I get so lost in that class...it's sad."

((Sorry! I'll be on more! Lol.))
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:11 am

Sumi froze, but once her friend quickly hugged her- she came to. "Oh, haha- yeah I had some things to do. Oh no, I dont mind at all." She quickly bowed her head to him, and looked back to her friend. She didnt exactly understand why Milly would bring him over, guys made Sumi feel really shy.

Sumi blinked, and looked as Rekluse went over to the pictures she had on her desk. She felt a bit embaressed because there were quite a few goofy pictures of her, and Milly always was much more beautiful to Sumi at least. Even though Sumi was attractive, she was also on the shy side. "Oh, haa- yeah... Those were fun times." Sumi bit her lip, and then looked to her friend as she'd noticed her book.

"Oh, I actiddently picked up the wrong book." She lied, she didnt want her or Rekluse to think she was strange for having books on the occult. "But its actually pretty interesting. For me, at least." She said lightly, more or less she was speaking a little on the quite side. She was about to say something else when she noticed Viper now sitting on her bed. She then felt paniced, if Viper was here- then he probably still wanted to collect Rekluses soul. Sumi couldnt let that happen. She couldnt make contact with him no matter what.

"Oh- notes? Uh. Yeah. Well, Im not breally that good at math..." Sumi coughed lightly, and then tried to breathe normally. Though she felt a bit faint. "So what are you guys doing out and about?" She said a bit more normally, coming to a bit to keep herself from stressing and fainting.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:02 pm

"I took notes today, Milly. You could have asked me," Rekluse spoke up, putting his hands behind his head and stretching slightly as she gazed over at the bed they were sitting on. "We can study together later on if you want. My mom won't be home until late tonight anyway, so I have the house to myself."

"And you," he spoke again, turning his attentions toward Sumi. "You could come if you want too."

Milly almost jumped for joy. "Yeah! C'mon Sumi, we can all study together!" she smiled, her eyes cast downward as she continued to stare at the book in her friend's hands. "And you can bring that book too. It looks interesting. Aren't you into all that supernatural stuff too, Rekluse?"

Rekluse nodded and tilted his head a bit, shifting his chocolate colored eyes down to the book as well. "You said it was called Death Sender, right? It's the one about the soul collector and his letters, isn't it? I own that book. I've had it for a while, actually..."

Milina's eyes lit up at his words, and she clasped her hands together in delight. "Maybe you could let Sumi borrow a few of your books then? I'm sure you have tons you've already read and don't read anymore, and Sumi's really into the same stuff as you are." She turned her head back toward Sumi and smiled widely. "Wouldn't that be cool? He has soooo many, I've seen his collection."

"Yeah, I'd be cool with that," Rekluse replied, sitting up in his seat and leaning sideways on his elbow. "You can come by and pick out any ones you want. Milly's right, I have a whole bunch that haven't been touched in a while. I'm sure they could use some reading from someone who would appreciate them."

(( ))
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Sumi felt pained, she wanted to be with her best friend. She wanted to be around Rekluse, just not them together.. And Viper, he just lurked without a word. Like he was testing her, it made her very uncomfortable. "I.. Don't know, I have alot of things to do." She replied shyly, "Maybe another time?" You could hear the pain in her voice by now, it was hard for her to remain calm. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude.."

She figured her best friend should know her the best, she should at least get a hint that she needed to be left alone. And Sumi wanted Rekluse as far away from her as he could get, even though she wanted him to be as close to her as he was to Milina.

She could hear Viper chuckle, and it sent chills down her spine. Her eye's nervously looked at him, as if to plea with him. No. You can't..

She looked back to the couple, her head felt like it was about to explode. Trying her hardest to stay under control. She knew Viper could take over her body at any time, she couldn't let that happen. Not now.

(OOC: Sorry it took so long to reply.. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death.Sender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. Empty

Back to top Go down

Death.Sender.
Page 1 of 1