Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't We All Just Get Along? (open, read ooc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Can't We All Just Get Along? (open, read ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Can't We All Just Get Along? (open, read ooc)   Can't We All Just Get Along? (open, read ooc) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Can't We All Just Get Along? (open, read ooc) Bellafiamma

"Honey, you sound so stressed," Bella frowned, her perfect features wrinkling in discontent.
"What's the matter? What's happened? I-" Her voice halted and she paused, reality suddenly hitting her,
which caused her to purse her lips.

"Wait. Don't tell me. My father called again?" Her tone was one filled with disapproval, irritation,
and a hint of resentment. "I just don't understand why he can't get it through his thick head," she growled,
her usually bell-like voice dripping with venom. "And yet he still takes matters into his own hands.
I swear, someday I'm just going to lose it and-" Her voice halted again, though this time for an
entirely different reason. She had noticed the low hum of an engine from the other side of the phone,
and her hostility quickly evaporated.

"You're in your car," she spoke, her words more of a statement than a question. "You left your
mother in a bad mood again, didn't you? Ugh, I can't possibly imagine her hating me any more
than she already does, and you don't help you know." She frowned again, tucking a lock of her
ruby hair behind her ear and out of her face.

"Where are you going?" she asked, though her voice held more of a demand now. "Please don't
tell me you're on your way to my house. My father will hear you miles away, you know that."
She let out a small sigh and pursed her lips once again, bracing herself for his reaction to
her next set of words.

"Besides, I'm not at home."

Just as Bella hated it when he ran out on his mother's angry rampages, he hated it all the more
when Bella disregarded her father's temper. He had a tendency to take things much farther
than they should ever go when he was angry, and it was usually Bella's responsibility to calm
him down. It was strange, really. Bella was the daughter who aggravated him the most, yet she
was also the only one who could calm his rage. Without her, everyone was subject to his extreme
acts of hostility. Yes, he hated when she got up and left him in this blinded state of mind because
it was his family who suffered the most. It was usually him or his mother who got the brunt of
her father's fury.

Bella slightly cringed, waiting for her boyfriend's not-so-pleasant response to her actions.
He wouldn't be happy. To her astonishment, however, he made no reply.

"Wait a second," Bella chimed up, astonished. Did he just completely disregard what she'd said?
No way. Her eyebrows furrowed together, and she tapped her fingers against her phone nervously.
Maybe he didn't hear her?

"You mean, you're not angry with me for leaving my father during one of his rampages? Boy,
you must be really upset," she mocked, though there was agreat deal of concern in her voice.

To say life for them as a couple was unfair would be a complete understatement. Sometimes it
seemed like their lives were ruled by their parents own grudge-bearing natures, and their constant
bickering always put a major strain on their relationship. It was a heavy burden to carry, but nothing
they had comeacross was too much for them to handle. As far as Bella was concerned, nothing would
ever be too much. Both of their parents were thickheaded, stubborn, unreasonable and proud,
but they would never allow themselves to truly hurt their children.

Yes, that was Bella's attitude towards their parents' unpleasant relationship. It was true that they did
cross the line every now and then (Bella's father more often than naught), but she didn't believe
they would ever take it any further than empty threats and ferocious snarls.
At least, that's what she hoped.

"I'm sorry, honey. I know how much this upsets you." Her voice dropped low, sweet and comforting,
and another frown passed her lips. "It upsets me too. But we can work through this. We always do."
She let out a soft breath and lightly bit her lip. "C'mon, baby. Cheer up for me?"

"I'm kind of far away...I'll met you at the park, the halfway point between your house and mine, okay?
But you have to promise you'll cheer up when you see me, because I don't want to see you in a bad mood.
It upsets me." She smiled softly, letting her voice revert back to its usual bell-like tone.

"Promise me? Please, baby."

ooc: Okay, here's some background info. My character Bella
and your character (insert your name here) are dating, and they've been
dating for a while now. Everything's going well expect for the fact that
Bella is a vampire and (insert your name) is a werewolf, which is strictly
forbidden. Their parents hate each other for obvious reasons, but what
Bella and (insert name here) don't know is that their parents actually
have secret past that goes much, much farther then they could ever
imagine. Mature for violence, profanity and maybe sexual content
down the way.

Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
coolman3007
N00b

Male
Number of posts : 12
Animunny : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Can't We All Just Get Along? (open, read ooc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't We All Just Get Along? (open, read ooc)   Can't We All Just Get Along? (open, read ooc) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:31 am

Can't We All Just Get Along? (open, read ooc) Male
Yes he called me, he yelled and screamed at me about dumping you." Viggo said stopping his car so he could talk on the phone. "Bella he does this cause he hates me for some reason, I dont understand why I didnt do anything wrong." Viggo added pounding on the stearing wheel.

"My mom freaked out and yelled at me after your dad called, so I left the house as fast I could, im heading to your house right now so we can talk." He started the car again and headed towards Bella's house

"I'll try cheering up when we meet at the park I promise, Ok i'll see you there, Love You" Viggo hung up the phone and headed towards the park. He turned off the car and wait in the parking lot for her.

"Why does her dad hate me so much, I mean Im always nice to her, I haven't hurt her at all. So why is he so hostle towards me" He said to himself as he waited.
Back to top Go down

Can't We All Just Get Along? (open, read ooc)
Page 1 of 1