Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE NEED STAFF (Please read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

WE NEED STAFF (Please read) Empty
PostSubject: WE NEED STAFF (Please read)   WE NEED STAFF (Please read) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 am

Recruiting people who are willing to help promote this site so we may continue to help Animagic grow. I've noticed lately that activity on the site has been kind of slow, and I want to fix this. Anybody interested will be promoted to 'Recruiting Crew' or whatever name I decide to make it... XD

Promoting this site can include giving links to people who are interested in joining roleplaying sites, asking to affiliate with other roleplaying sites, and perhaps even posting it as your signature on other sites...

Please help Animagic grow!

We also are looking for someone who will seasonally make us a new layout for the forum. Smile If you're interested please PM me asap.

And lastly and in my opinion most importantly, WE NEED STAFF! Mods who will be on regularly to review and keep the boards clean-- as well as a few chat box mods! Please contact me, if you are at all interested-- our current Mods seem to have been slacking or inactive-- either way, we need new blood in the site!

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

WE NEED STAFF (Please read)
Page 1 of 1