Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 534
Animunny : 674
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:44 pm

"It's not even worth reporting....I've lived with this type of thing for most of my life....I haven't reported anything yet and I don't intend to" Sammie said softly with a small shrug of her shoulders. Sighing she looked at Sax properly "You know you look like you really want to kill someone...." she said gently as she placed her hands on the sink beside her feeling safe with Sax sitting beside her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:53 pm

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 PPPP-1

He shook his head. "Sorry. You told me about him hitting you when drunk, and that alone made me want to make hims swallow his teeth, but he seemed perfectly sober today, and seeing him hit you like that....it was hard not to use that razor blade of yours for a completely different use...." He nearly growled that last part, obviously pissed. "Hearing about it bad enough....seeing it...I've seen it before, but for some reason, this time, I just...."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 pm

"Well as you would have gathered he also hits me sometimes when his sober.....It doesn't really matter anyway, it's not like there's too much anyone can do....I mean if I try and stand up to him, I would be in a world of pain for about a week....I don't want people to worry about me, I can look after myself" Sammie said running a hand through her hair looking back down at her lap before she jumped off the counter and shrugged slightly "Life's a bitch until we die, so I'm just going to enjoy the ride" she muttered glancing at him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:07 pm

He thought on that for a moment. "I have an....idea, if you are willing to hear it. It's a shot in the dark, but...I'm willing to try it, if it will help you and if you are willing." He seemed to be thinking. "And it also depends on if you are willing to trust me enough. I want you to hear the idea, and think about it, alright?"

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:13 pm

Looking at Sax fully she raised an eyebrow as she stuffed her hands in her pockets "Well I guess it can't hurt hearing your idea I guess...." she slowly facing him fully she watched him her eyebrow still raised looking curious about what he was going to sugest, leaning agianst the counter she got comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:19 pm

He hesitated, then went into his idea. "Well..I was thinking that I could take you into a sort of protective custody. I would, for a time, be like your legal guardian. It would be easy enough for me to convince them to go for it, just from what I saw today. Then, when I'm able to convince them that you can take care of yourself, or when you actually can in the 'eyes of the law' as they put it, then you could legally emancipate yourself from your mother. Then she and that ass would have no right at all to come near you, and you could even file a restraining order."

He sighed a bit. "I know the idea of me taking care of you isn't so hot, but...I can't just do NOTHING, and...I really can't stand the idea of you being taken home with your mother when she doesn't do anything to stop him from hurting you...."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Looking at him with a slight frown she looked way from him thinking for a moment, giving a sigh she took her hands out of her pockets and crossed them over her stomach before she made a nod of her head "Ok....It sounds like a good idea....Anything to get me away from them" she said softly looking at the wall across from her not bothering to look at Sax again.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Sax let out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding, and smiled a bit. "Thank god. For a second I thought you were going to assume I was up to something tell me to fuck off or something. Maybe a little irrational, but yeah." He slipped off the counter, and grinned. "You just...do whatever you want while I get this done. But if you see their car, or just them, get away from them however you have to, okay? I refuse to let him touch you again. If you want to come along while I set this up, you can."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:52 pm

Sammie gave a laugh as she looked at Sax "Well those things did pop into mind" she said smirking, thinking for a moment she shrugged "Yeah I guess I'll come with you...." she said softly as she uncrossed her arms and shifted her hair to cover the side of her face which was bruising and then crossed her arms back over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:02 am

He nodded, then led her to the main offices. Surprisingly, after just a little bit of time, some words from Sax, and a brief showing of her bruise, and they agreed to put her in his care. A few hour later, in which they had to wait around and they had nothing better to do but play cards, and paperwork was drawn up. Sax signed it first, thus letting Sammie learn his last name as well. Saixis Ryu. Then he handed it to her. "All you have to do is sign, and it's done."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:14 am

Looking at the paperwork Sammie signed it carefully. Sammie Lawrance. Her writting looked elegant, running a hand through her hair she looked at Sax "I guess I'm glad that's done now...." she said softly as she held onto the sleeves of her hoodie giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:35 am

He smiled a bit as well. "Me too. We can't yet file a restraining order, but, I am allowed to forbid them to see you if the situation seems 'volatile'. So, yeah." He stood, but someone came over. "Oh, and due to the circumstances, Miss Lawrance, you may choose to stay in Saixis' cabin as well, since he has custody of you." The man turned to Sax, but he pointed at Sammie. "That's up to her."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:50 am

"Ok...Well that seem's good enough" Sammie said giving a small smile as she held back a laugh and made a small nod of her head "Mhhm ok..." she said softly, rasing her left hand to her mouth she bit on the sleeve slightly "I'm going to head back to...My cabin" she said softly guesturing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:58 am

The man blinked, and seemed irritated. "I'm sorry, Miss, but what? I can't tell if you are referring to your current cabin, or if you are refering to his cabin as being yours now. Which is it?" Sax narrowed his eyes a bit. "I'd like it if you would not speak to her in such a condescending tone." The man sighed. "Sorry. Miss Lawrence, which is it? Shall we move another bed into Saixis' cabin or not?"

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:11 am

"I was really reffering to the cabin I'm currently in....But yeah I guess I'll stay in Saixis' cabin...." Sammie said slowly giving a small shrug looking slightly bored as she lowered her arm and crossed her arms back over her stomach as she glanced at Sax slightly before she looked away from and ran a hand through her hair carefully.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:17 am

Sax shrugged, and the man nodded, sending some people to do it. Sax led her out, and once out of earshot of the people there, sighed heavily. "I hate dealing with those people! They are so damn stuffy and...annoyingly condescending. And fairly stupid. Assholes..." He shook his head. "Anyway, what do you want to do while they struggle to get another bed in there. Unless you want to watch and laugh at them....cause that's okay."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:27 am

Sammie laughed as she listened to him "Yeah they seem like assholes....Hmm I have no clue....Laughing at them sounds fun but I don't think they would like it too much" she said smiling, "What made you want to do that for me?" she asked softly as she glanced up at him as she kicked at the ground slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:33 am

He paused, and shrugged a bit. "Like I said, the idea of him hurting you really upsets me. THe idea of you getting hurt period, upsets me, actually..." He sighed. "This is currently the most I can do. Legally. The more effective options would net me some jail time. They'd be worth it, but still. Perhaps it's best not to cause trouble, you know?"

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:41 am

"Yeah it's better not to cause too much trouble" Sammie said with a small smile, it felt strange to have someone who wanted to protect her, "You know it's strange...Having someone care about how I feel and stuff, I haven't had that for a long time" she said with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:48 am

He smirked a bit. "Well, get used to it then, cause I'm not going to stop caring. Though, kinda funny that you now seem to almost enjoy my company, when before, you seemed on the verge of almost hating me. THough I can only guess. For all I know you are simply tolerating me." He shrugged. "Either way, I'm here for ya. Just remember that."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:22 pm

"Hmm we'll say I'm just tolerating you...For now" Sammie said smirking and rolled her eyes slightly "I have to remeber it, you won't let me forget it" she teased with a laugh as she played with her hair slightly out of boredem.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:23 am

He chuckled softly, and nodded. "Damn right I won't let you forget it. Oh, by the way, since you are in my custody, then if necessary, I have the right to use force to protect you. So if that asshole shows up again and I end up punching him in the face, don't worry too much about it. Just back me up and say he tried to hit me first. Cause I may actually just hit him out of annoyance, so, yeah."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Sammie looked at Sax and started laughing "Yeah guess I can back you up, I mean I don't really have too much else I can do around here" she said smirking as she shrugged slightly, running a hand through her hair once again she placed her hands on her hips leaning on her right leg as she turned her head away from him and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:37 pm

He narrowed his eyes a bit, but if she cared to notice, he seemed rather...mischievous. "You sure do that alot. Running your fingers through your hair like that. I mean really, you do it ALOT." He leaned in a bit. "What, is your hair so soft that you just HAVE to do it? Or are you like a cat and just like to be petted?" He then ran his own fingers through her hair, quickly yet gently, and almost affectionately, and smirked.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Sammie turned her head and looked back at Sax with a raised eyebrow as she gave a shrug "I don't know I just do it" she said and swatted at his hand playfully "My hair" she said cheekily and took a step away from him her arms crossing over her stomach as she smirked at him before she poked her tounge out being childish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next