Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mizuki's Increasingly Interesting Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Mizuki's Increasingly Interesting Life Empty
PostSubject: Mizuki's Increasingly Interesting Life   Mizuki's Increasingly Interesting Life EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:38 pm

{Well since this IS supposed to an anime rpg site I figured I'd do an anime themed RP for once haha, so here's a little school life comedy/drama for ya'll Razz }

Mizuki's Increasingly Interesting Life 1221972976954

Mizuki also tends to talk to herself inside her own mind (Think Inner Sakura from Naruto) this inner monologue will be represented in italics during the course of the RP

Hobbies, Dreams, Mizuki, like most kids her age, had these things, however, unlike most kids her age Mizuki's hobbies and dreams were vastly different.
All she really wanted was to live a quiet life without being bothered by other people, a life where she could sit down in a plush library with a cat curled up on her lap and lose herself in a good book, unfortunately living in urban Japan, that dream didn’t seem very feasible to Mizuki.

Although, despite the bustle all around her, Mizuki was living a rather quiet life, nobody outside the teaching staff really paid her much attention, sure, there were always the glares of the fellow academics when the grades came around and showed her at the top of the class yet again but those never lasted very long.

As the history professor droned on Mizuki gave a big yawn and stretched her toes in her shoes, she’d already finished up the required research on her own and finished the assignment 2 weeks ahead of schedule, but she still had to sit these boring lectures, she sighed inwardly and cursed her luck at how long she had before lunch break.
Man this guy is boring, and he must really LOVE to hear himself talk, the way he drags everything out, I bet I could explain everything in a quarter of the time.
In all honesty, she was ready for a nap, Mizuki had stayed up way later than she intended to the night before reading a new book and had only managed an hour or so of sleep, looking around it seemed that some of the other students had already gotten a head start on the idea so she figured it would be a safe bet to pass out as well.

What seemed only an instant later she was awoken by the lunch bell ringing and the bustle of activity that followed. Never one for crowds she took her bento up to the roof to enjoy the spring sunshine, it was a perfect day to sit outside and read ^.^v
When the end of lunch bell rang Mizuki sighed and packed up her things, before slipping her book into her backpack she decided it would be better to read on the way back to class.
No way is lunch over already, that was like fifteen minutes! Ugh I bet that stupid history teacher must have argued to cut lunch time down so he can have more time to listen to himself.
Lost in her book Mizuki instinctively took the less traveled halls back to her classroom, unfortunately someone else had also decided to take those less traveled halls as well.
Mizuki found this out by plowing right into them and knocking herself onto the floor.
“Ow, tatatata.” She exclaimed as she rubbed her nose and readjusted her glasses.
GAH! Who or what did I just walk into? I hope it's just a wall and not like a janitor or something.
“HEY, WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM GIRL!” An angry sounding voice from above her shouted.
Mizuki gave a squeak of fright and scooted back a couple of feet till she hit a wall, apologizing all the while.
Oh great, I'm so done for, I've seen this kinda thing on TV, he's probably gonna drag me off to the broom closet and have his way with me, why me, why me, ohhhhh, so many books left unread, what a waste of a young life

The delinquent looking boy, after seeing her bookmark on the ground, then did the strangest thing Mizuki had ever seen.
He got down on one knee and began to beg. “I’m s-s-sorry, Shinonome-senpai. P-p-p-please tutor me!”
“I saw your name on the attendance roster, you’re like the smartest person in the whole district, you’ve gotta help, this is my last chance, I’ve been kicked out of three schools already, and if I don’t pass this time I’ll never be able to get a job and help my poor ma out.”

This, this punk that looked to be the veteran of countless brawls and the perpetrator of a plethora of delinquent pranks was on his knees with tears in his eyes begging her for salvation, it was just too much.
Hawahhhh! what's going on here, this, I , ugghggghg, this doesn't make any sense, he should be angry. How does know my name, crap, mental overload...systems..critical...brain...shutting....down.

“Hawahhhhh~!” and with that, Mizuki Shinonome fainted.

{OOC} Anything is open at this point in time, if you wanna play the punk keep in mind that he doesn't want to ruin his delinquent reputation by getting tutoring so he's gonna want to keep his request to Mizuki a secret from the rest of the school, other than that, feel free to do whatever, and srry for disappearing for so long ^^; {OOC}
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Increasingly Interesting Life   Mizuki's Increasingly Interesting Life EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:09 pm

{Bumping because I really wanted to get this one going haha}
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male
Number of posts : 177
Animunny : 195
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Increasingly Interesting Life   Mizuki's Increasingly Interesting Life EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:51 am

I was'nt able to see the story in my head so it was hard tryin to continue it o.o"
Back to top Go down
http://forum.wayoftheshinobi.host22.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Increasingly Interesting Life   Mizuki's Increasingly Interesting Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Mizuki's Increasingly Interesting Life
Page 1 of 1