Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bring the community together with a better chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pterrordactyl
N00b
Pterrordactyl

Male
Number of posts : 7
Animunny : 16
Registration date : 2014-05-29

bring the community together with a better chat Empty
PostSubject: bring the community together with a better chat   bring the community together with a better chat EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:39 pm

an IRC channel or a flashchat could be cool. something that's accessible, user friendly, and allows members to just kind of chill/idle in
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

bring the community together with a better chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: bring the community together with a better chat   bring the community together with a better chat EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:56 pm

That's a great idea! Let me see what I can come up with. =D For now, I encourage you to use the chat we have now in the meantime! It is at the very top of the page just below the banner. Just click "Log In" and you'll automatically be connected!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net

bring the community together with a better chat
Page 1 of 1