Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life or death(private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

Life or death(private) Empty
PostSubject: Life or death(private)   Life or death(private) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Sharp gun shots were heard down the dead end street in a busy city. As Shimei was running quickly as his feet would let him. Blood was gushing from his shoulder and boy did it hurt like a bitch. Darting to the left sharply he hopped a fence and found himself surrounded "Yoshida this is far as you go!" Said one of the men as they cornered him. "Face it you're trapped like a rat nowhere to run! Now then come with us!" Said another guy. Shimei sighed and said, "How many times must I tell you people I'm not interested in joining you. I am a lone mercenary and that's how it'll always stay. Now then do me a favor and go fall into a ditch." Shimei smirked and snapped his fingers the street exploding undernath the men caving in taking them with it. Shimei had jumped up and grabbed a fire escape ladder at the last moment and now dangled there. Swinging himself onto solid ground he lit up a a cigaratte and walked off like nothing had happened. He had to get his shoulder treated now. "Damn jerks ruined my favorite coat..." Grumbled Shimei.
Back to top Go down

Life or death(private)
Page 1 of 1