Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Snake and the Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:33 pm

"What are you talking about?" She asked "innocently" and smiled. Her tail swished from side to side and her ears twitched adorably. She rolled off of him and stretched. "You know, by moving you aren't really relaxing." She pouted and then grinned wickedly. She flicked her hair back before he could really do anything and his wrists were pinned by an invisible for out to his sides a bit, to where he couldn't pull his wand out of his ear, and his legs were held down at the ankles slightly apart, just enough room for her to reach in between his thighs if she wanted to.

She grinned and kissed him softly before moving to massage him, trying to get him to drop his guard...or rather making sure he didn'thave any left.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Scorpious squirmed for a moment before huffing in defeat. "No fair- using your girly wyles to make me drop my guard like that," he accused mildly. He couldnt attempt transfiguration without a wand, it was too risky. He might accidently hurt her.

"And what are you going to do with your kitty paws?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:44 pm

She grinned as she unbottoned his shirt the rest of the way, moving it to either side and lightly tracing the soft furred side of her paw all over his torso, not with the intent to tickle relentlessly, but the gentile soft, caring kind. As he shivered beneath her actions, she grinned and moved her lips to his chest, breathing him in for a second before nipping his ribs playfully and leaving teasing kisses all over, never going past his belly button. She traced her tongue up the center of his torso and the nipped his neck gently at the adam's apple and then sat back and watched him squirm for a bit, "What do you WANT me to do?" She asked, now positive that she had won completely.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:45 am

"I have half a mind to force feed you that bunny potion." he joked, squirming slightly under her. "You've turne dout to be a regular dominatrix, havn't you?"

He offered her his boyish grin, shifting his shoulder to his ear. He mannaged to finagle his wand out from behind his hear, though eh haddn't counted on it rolling away.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:54 am

Seeing this she chuckled. "but I'm a cat and you've been the rabbit everytime, it's pecking order....uh duh." she smiled and slid off of him, slipping her hand iin her robes, her wand ready to cast a spell of protection, should she need to defend. Her tail swished nervously, though her face held the playful smile and her eyes betrayed nothing but deviousness. Her ears twitched. "So what are you going to do Scorpius Malfoy?" She asked, walking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:10 pm

"Well..." Scorpious eyed his wand, focusing on it for a long moment, It slowly began to roll towards his hand. "Once I get up, I reckon I'll chase you a bit, then pin you down to the sofa and lavish you."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:14 pm

She arched her eyebrow, "Uhmmm good luck." She said as she casually walked as far from the sofa as she could without being suspicious. She turned and looked at him, she could feel herself getting excited for a challenge from him. She was nervous. He DID easily carry her through a BLIZZARD.....she may not be much of a match for him, but that didn't mean she would try. "Bring it Scorpius." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:06 am

Scorpious wrapped his fingers around his wand and dispelled the binding hex, climbing to his feet with a sigh, ruffeling his robes so they fell comfortably again.

"Then again- I could just... You know." he looked over to her from where he stood, grinning. "I could just go, read a book and let you just imagine what I could have done insted."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:49 am

She smirked, feeling exceptionally confident, "Would you really do that though? The mighty Scorpius, out done by a girl." She said laughing softly, her emerald eyes glittering in the good natured teasing. "I believe you said it was war, but you don't seem to be fighting much love." She said in a smooth voice as stepped toward the couch, leaning on it with her elbow, hands still on her wand, just in case, knowing Scorpius was smart and devious.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:22 pm

"All is fair in love and war. I can play dirty and get you when you lease exect it." he said simply, offering her a grin. He backed up to the door and bowed overdramaticly. "I take my leave." he said, clearly joking.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:48 am

She almost missed the clearly joking tone and she grinned, "Oh fine then." Rose's demeanor changed once more and took a deep breath, casually sitting on the couch and closing her eyes, almost like she was meditating or baiting him, or both.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:55 am

Scorpious watched, slipping his feet out of his shoe. He crept over and stood infront of her quietly before reaching forward, tilting her chin up, pulling her out of hermeditations. "You're an odd girl, you know that?" he said, fixing her hands and setting her back to normal... well, save for the tail. He seemed to have forgotten about the tail.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:29 am

She opened her eyes, "How so?" She asked puzzled and feeling warmth spread over her cheeks as he made contact with her. She could feel her heart beating, but her face didn't show it. "You could be considered just as odd sir." She smiled, attempting to hide her gulp.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:31 am

"Everyong in your family hates my family. I'm not athletic in the least. I've been told I'm pompous, and you just saw me practice dark magic. And you're still here." he pointed out, keeping his gaze steady. "I think that makes you the odd one here."

He stooped down to press his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:15 pm

As she was about to reply, it was muffled as his lips ignited hers on contact. It wasn't the kind of kiss they had first shared when he had been trying to distract her, no. This kiss was different and it sent her mind whirling with thoughts, and yet they were completely blank at the same time. She stiffened a little bit as she realized she didn't know what to do. Yes she could tease, but she'd never done this before. She was a Weasley, not MANY people took them, and with NORMALLY being just a shy shadow, not many knew she existed.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:09 pm

When Scorpious pulled back he frowned slightly. She haddn't returned the kiss. "We've got class in the morning." he said standing up. "And I've got a house full of students itching to question me." He pushed her hair out of her face before tucking his wand behind his ear. "See you at breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:23 pm

She nodded, but grabbed his cloak pulling him back to her, feeling guilty about making him frown, and she mimicked to him what he did to her. She kissed him softly on the lips, feeling herself shiver with excitement and then pulled away, looking into his eyes, blushing three new shades of red. "Yes." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Scorpious smiled, chuckled lightly and tossed her hair before kissing her cheek goodnight. "Sleep well." he wished before leaving.

He made his way down to the Slytherin house common room, allowing his mind to wander some. He liked when she played rough, he decided, and even enjoyed allowing her to win. It seemed to make her happy anyway-- and it was different from someone in his family just bossing him around. It was a playful sort of banter.

----------

The next morning, Scorpious never showed to breakfast. He missed classes as well, and even lunch. It was not until supper that the blond made his appearance, seemingly oblivious to the chatter of rumours flying around.

"Where were you all day?" Nott asked as the Malfoy heir sat down.

"Taking my exams early." the blond responded bitterly. "My Grandfather requested that he be allowed to take me on holiday early."

"Oh, you're so lucky!" one of the girls swooned. "I would give up an arm to leave this place early for holiday."

Scorpious ignored her, tiredly helping himself to some supper. He was paler than usual, though noone of his house mates seemed to notice, and his hands shook slightly as he ate.

He'd been tossed a hard curve-ball that morning- taking exams he wasn't ready for, and being told he would be leaving the school that Friday. It meant he would not be attending the Yule Ball. It meant he would be rail roaded, for lack of better terms, into this knighthood.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Rose couldn't help but worry about Scorpius as she didn't see him through out the day, she knew something was wrong, but she wasn't sure what. She decided to wait patiently and if she didn't see him by the end of the day she would do some recon of her own.

Although upon seeing him at supper she relaxed ever so slightly. Akuma nuzzled her leg, waiting to be fed. She shushed him for a moment and she scribbled a little note, which she turned into a small dove and sent to Scorpius. The note simply asked, "What's wrong?" And underneath it had a small drawing of a rose, and a little chibi Akuma head. It flew over to him, dodging anyone who might want to intercept it until it was in Scorpius's hands. She then fed Akuma and pretended not to be worried.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:05 pm

Scorpious read the note to himself before slipping it into his pocket. A majority of his house mates knew when not to pester the blond, though a few decided to push.

"So then?" one girl asked frowning. "I guess that means you'll be missing the ball if you go home early?"

The Malfoy heir ignored her, picking up his goblet. He rose from the table, grabbed a bun and walked off without another word, sure to swing by the Griffindor table on his way out, inclining his head slightly, inviting Rose to follow along with him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Rose, who was now worried and frowning which was rare for her, followed him anxiously. Terrible thoughts ran through her mind as she fidgeted with her robes and chewed on her lip nervously. "Scorpious......" She said in a hoarse whisper, her eyes laced with concern. ((sorry not sure what else to put Oo))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Scorpious shrugged. "I'm going home for the holiday after all." he said, though the dis-concern never touched his eyes.

He lead her to a quiet room and sat down, pulling his wand out form behind his ear, playing with it to distract himself for a moment. "Looks like my grandfather's pulled some strings... I take my exams tonight."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Rose frowned and could not believe what she was hearing. If she ever met his grandfather she would...probably be polite and kind, though she wanted to believe she would rip him a few new ones. "Well what makes him all high and mighty that he can control YOUR holiday? Why doesn't your dad stand up to him...or something?" She asked, remembering the note. She felt a sinking feeling in her stomach and for a moment, irrationality flitted across her features. "Why don't you just stay here anyway? I mean, you are obviously key in whatever he has planned, they can wait for you...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Snake and the Rose
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10