Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~There Can Only Be One~ [[Anyone and Everyone]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

~There Can Only Be One~ [[Anyone and Everyone]] Empty
PostSubject: ~There Can Only Be One~ [[Anyone and Everyone]]   ~There Can Only Be One~ [[Anyone and Everyone]] EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:41 am

~There Can Only Be One~ [[Anyone and Everyone]] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRheIDUC90Nor5vT3V2b0MJyK3WERM9mhlR4RTUcZXah0ip1jQL

From the dawn of time we came...

moving silently down through the centuries.

Living many secret lives,

struggling to reach the time of the gathering,

when the few who remain will battle to the last.

No one has ever known we were among you.....untill now.

"Hy!" Andy (which was his current name) shouted to a room full of teenagers in white uniforms.

The room responded with a group "Hy" as well all of them punching in front of them.

"Hy!" Andy shouted again. He had trained many many students in his very long life but this batch was looking especially gifted, he could see some of the students moving on to some of his more advanced classes if they chose to..

The room responded again with a group "Hy" while punching with the opposite hand.

Andy smiled as he walked through his students giving each of them personal one on one time with form and technique. He mentally shook his head as he noticed for not the first time that this class happened to be a large number of females. A few of his previous female students have made a name for themselves in the local paper for fighting off rapes and muggers and his classes popularity had grown from it.

"Okay everyone partner up!" he called again to his students. Out of all the things he has done in his life teaching was his passion above all others that is why he opened up this school, even though it changes names and locations every now and again so he doesn't pull any un wanted attention to himself. Currently the schools name was School of the Hidden Fist, it was sort of cliche but he didn't mind in a couple decades it would change to a different name.

His students partnered up, Andy noticed that they mostly partnered up the same way every time. He decided it was time to shift it up a little bit.

"Okay, the partner with the first letter in their name before the other move to the next partner over," Andy told them.

There was some groans and grunts but everyone obeyed because they knew if they didn't they would spar Andy and none of them wanted to do that.

When everyone was situated he gave the command to begin. He walked around the students once more giving them tips and tricks about their technique and form. He heard the bell ring to his front door and made sure he was to the back of the room so he could talk with whoever came in.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

~There Can Only Be One~ [[Anyone and Everyone]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~There Can Only Be One~ [[Anyone and Everyone]]   ~There Can Only Be One~ [[Anyone and Everyone]] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:01 pm

~There Can Only Be One~ [[Anyone and Everyone]] Fighter_girl just make her hair black :3 ((and is this anything like Highlander, because that's what the title reminds me of lol ))

Minara walked to the back office hesitantly. She was a shy and quiet girl who rarely said anything. She kept her scores in the class just barely enough to be moved to the next class each time. She had a true passion for martial arts and had mastered a few, but didn't want to show so she played like an average person. She also had an innate talent for anything that required physical exertion or challenge. She spoke just loud enough for Andy to hear, "Uhmm sir? I was wondering if I could ask to move up a class. I....I don't want to sound cocky, but the students while exceptionally gifted in this class seem to lack passion to me and aren't as challenging as I hoped. Plus if it's not challenging I can't push myself to my limits, or even find out what they are and then in which case I can't push past them." She said her last sentence very fast, blushed and then looked to the floor holding her left arm and rubbing it nervously.

She wasn't even sweating and her hair was still in a neat ponytail, her uniform was near perfection and still crisply white. Beneath her uniform one would find a black sports bra and a toned figure yet curvy figure, always hidden though. She looked younger than she was for her age, she was about 22 and in college. How she found the time to come to class all the time between work and school related things would be anyone's guess. That aside she waited nervously for a response, worried she had come across as arrogant.
Back to top Go down

~There Can Only Be One~ [[Anyone and Everyone]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Random RP-
Jump to: