Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solomnus Academy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Solomnus Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomnus Academy   Solomnus Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:58 am

Solomnus Academy - Page 2 Purpleanimegirl

Luna watched Lex get angry with a mixture of amusement and irritation. So what if Davon wanted to sit with them. Sure he was kind of obvious in his flirtation but what did that matter to Lex? Suddenly it occurred to her exactly what a guy like him was probably thinking.

What a total ass! He can’t honestly be pissed that I turned him down but I’m flirting with Davon?

Yet the more she watched his reaction and the way he was talking to Davon, it made sense. He was doing all the things males did when they were making a point, claiming territory so to speak. He was posturing like crazy, and she could have swore she heard him growl at one point. Spending a lot of her time as an animal paid off in occasions like this, where people were responding purely on instinct. There really was no other explanation. It was either that or he was claiming her for himself, and she knew that was not possible.

Luna was confused by Davon’s comment about Caine though, that is until she heard some asshole say something about Caine being a normie. Was that possible? She had been pretty sure the school was for the gifted, not those who had no powers. She filed that piece of information away to find out later because at that moment Lex looked very close to beating someone to a bloody pulp.

She had heard the comments. Heard the taunts the guy made about Lex and Caine, and she frowned. She didn’t like bullies. Sure occasionally she played pranks on people and sometimes did things to make people rue the day they were born, but it was all harmless. She never went out of her way to spitefully hurt someone like this guy was doing.

Before she really thought about she put one hand on Lex’s shoulder, the scent of lavender and vanilla cascading through the air around them all, immediately calming and subduing the situation. There were definitely perks to her animal knowledge as well as her ability to change just about anything about herself. She didn’t say a word to Lex however, or to Caine as she stepped forward a coy smile on her lips.

“And who might you be?” She asked coyly, her eyelashes fluttering. The guys around her were stunned not sure what to make of this. The 5th year however was falling right for it.

“The names Drake. Haven’t seen you around missy, and I’m sure I would have noticed someone like you.” He said, so obviously hitting on her that some people in the hall actually looked away in disgust.

She stepped forward getting closer and closer to him with each step. His breath hitched as she walked seductively closer, not sure what to say or do.

“Nice to meet you Drake. Very nice to meet you.” She literally seemed to meld against him, tilting her head up to look at him. Anyone behind her couldn’t see what she was doing with her hand but Drake certainly felt it. When she had come up to him, her hand had gone to a rather private place and he looked positively thrilled by this new vixen.

“Now, do me a favor Drake.” she said sweetly, squeezing him lightly. He nodded quickly, swallowing hard.

Suddenly her sweet smile turned dark and she grabbed him hard, and twisted.

“Don’t you ever let me hear your voice again or next time I won’t let you keep it. Got it?”

He nodded in pain, and when she let go automatically fell to the floor, clutching his jewels and whimpering. She simply scowled for a moment before turning around with a big smile on her face.

“I think the feast is starting now. Lets go shall we?” She said to Lex and Caine who were absolutely dumbstruck. “See you around Davon.” She added, smiling.

She wasn’t sure why she had so publicly defended both Lex and Caine but she decided to chalk it up to two things. First off, Caine was like a little puppy and should never be bullied. It was like watching a kid kick a puppy. Just plain wrong. As for Lex, she figured that it must be that she decided he was hers to mess with, and no one else would have that particular pleasure but her.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Lee
N00b
Lee

Male
Number of posts : 31
Animunny : 36
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Solomnus Academy   Solomnus Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:34 pm

Solomnus Academy - Page 2 AenimeGuye

The second that Caine heard Lex's voice, he knew the situation was bad. Caine was use to bullies, he expected bullies, but Lex wasn't the type to stand for them. And with Lex's abilities and tendency to get in fights, that made a bad combination.

Caine, quite simply, didn't know what to do. He was still on the ground, and the situation was escalating. He didn't want his brother to get in trouble, or worse, hurt somebody on Caine's behalf, but Lex was uncontrollable when he got to this point. Caine could see it in his eyes. His ancestry was coming out in full.

But then, he stopped. Luna walked over to him, and all the energy around him just dissipated. His eyes changed, and he seemed almost docile. Caine was shocked.

Then Luna walked over to Drake and did something that only Lex had ever done: she defended him. He was once again, floored. When she walked back over, he smiled and nodded that they should go in. Whatever she had done, he was grateful beyond words. She had stood up for him, and diffused an extremely volatile situation, and he had barely known her for more than an hour. He was touched, and a little ashamed that he had caused her trouble.

How did I manage to get a nice roommate?

Solomnus Academy - Page 2 The_guy

Lex was confused.

Like so many times that day, he was having trouble comprehending what had just happened.

He thought back on it. The fire had been burning. He had been lost in it. And then...what? He had felt a touch, soothing like a cool breeze, and the fire had dissipated as if a wave had washed over him. There had been a scent... lavender, a hint of vanilla... that had made him dizzy, as if he had been drugged. Everything had gone foggy, like someone had turned down the volume on everything, and the anger had been gone. The, he had seen Luna, and she had walked over to Drake and done...something. The anger had flashed, trying to return, but it had been kept at bay. And then, she was standing in front of him, and he had felt lost.

She had spoken, he had simply nodded, and then he had followed her and Caine into the Main Hall.

Through the entire feast, the Headmistress's speech, the introduction of the professors, and the recitation of the rules, one thought dominated Lex's mind.

What the Hell did she do to me?

He watched Luna all night with caution and a newfound respect, staying relatively quiet as she and Caine resumed their conversation from earlier. He was grateful of course, although his manly pride said that her actions were completely unnecessary. Still he was wary, wondering how she had been able to, for lack of a better word, control him so easily.

Who is this girl?

When the feast wrapped up, the Headmistress gave a final speech about classes, before dismissing the students to their dorms. Lex, Luna, and Caine rose from their seats and proceeded to head back to the room. As they exited, Davon, who had been sitting as close as he possibly could without erecting Lex's ire, had flashed a grin a Luna and waved a goodnight to her, before making his way off with the crowd.

When they made it back Caine and Luna's dorm, they all went inside. Caine, after thanking Luna again for her actions, and Lex for the "exciting birthday", said goodnight to them both and then proceeded to his room, closing the door behind him.

When Caine went to bed, Lex made to leave for his dorm, but stopped in the doorway. Awkwardly, he turned to face Luna, and, still a little confused by the day's events, spoke to her while grabbing the back of his neck.

"Look, Luna. Um... about earlier... outside the main hall... uh, thank you. I mean, you didn't have to do anything...I had it all under control, but uh...thanks. And the, um, waking you up part earlier...well, even though most of that WAS your fault, um... well... I'm sorry. Yeah....um... well, goodnight."

And with that, he bolted from the room without a second glance, feeling more like an idiot than he had in years.
Back to top Go down
http://marchyecilam.deviantart.com/
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Solomnus Academy   Solomnus Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Solomnus Academy - Page 2 Purpleanimegirl

Luna thoroughly enjoyed dinner after the fiasco in the hall. She was pretty sure that Caine and Lex didn’t notice the myriad of different reactions that people were having in that dining hall, but she sure was. There was a large mix really. Some were frankly terrified of her, which she assumed was because she’d just floored a 5th year without breaking a sweat. From the boys she could assume it probably had something to do with how she had brought the guy to his knees but that was all speculation. Then of course was the intrigued looks from many who recognized her as a new student, and then the blatant slavering looks of some of the guys in the room.

What she found the most interesting of course was some of the looks she got from girls in the room. They had obviously seen her exchange with Davon and now she was sitting with Lex as well. From the jealous stares and the dark mutterings, she assumed that she had somehow managed to be friendly with two rather popular males on her very first day. They didn’t need to know of course that Lex and her were not on good terms, and from what she’d seen in the hallway, Caine was not exactly popular.

Let them be jealous. No skin off my back. Though I don‘t get why they don‘t seem to give a rats ass about Caine. He‘s just as cute as his brother, and he‘s not a jackass.

Another mystery that she was going to have to solve. That, and what the hell Drake had meant about Caine not having any powers. It just didn’t make sense to her, and Luna was never happy when she didn’t understand something.

She was able to maintain her conversation with Caine rather easily though, talking about classes and schedules. She told him about her odd sleeping patterns and about her absolute need for privacy. Basically something along the lines of ‘I don’t care if the building is on fire. Don’t go into my room.’ All in all the evening passed pleasantly, Luna thoroughly enjoying the stares she was getting and being pleasantly surprised by how well she was going to get along with Caine.

Lex had also stayed pretty silent throughout the dinner, which had been a wonderful addition to the meal. The last thing she had wanted to deal with was his big mouth. Sadly, as she said goodnight to Caine and started towards her own room that silence was broken. When she turned to look at Lex, he looked like he was about to swallow his own tongue before he spoke in a rush, obviously not sure how to make a proper thank you or apology.

Then he just bolted and she couldn’t help but smirk. He still hadn’t really apologized but she figured they were even since she’d locked him in the dorm for a good hour. Stretching she went into her room, and pulled out her favorite book before plopping onto her bed. For her first day at a school she never wanted to go too, it hadn’t gone all that bad. Tomorrow she would see Davon again too, and that was a nice prospect.

Last edited by Madness on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Solomnus Academy   Solomnus Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:31 pm

((Can u back up a bit Madness? Don't make it the next morning already cuz I am joining this, remember?? Lol. That way I can introduce my character when Lex goes back to his dorm cuz my character is his roommate.))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Solomnus Academy   Solomnus Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:35 pm

((Ugh we didn't know when you were going to join, so I went ahead and made it the next morning. Lee and I figured your character could just be a transfer student that got there late. Is that okay? Or you can still reply with your character meeting Lex and write your post as a transfer from night to the next day too. Otherwise I'll change it back.))
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Solomnus Academy   Solomnus Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:49 pm

((Just cut your last post off where it says 'Davon is a nice prospect.' Have some interaction between Luna and Cain for a bit and let me establish my character lol.))
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Solomnus Academy   Solomnus Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:19 pm

((Okay I changed my post so you can establish some street cred with Lex. lol So hurry up!! Then I'll repost my last bit. lol))
Back to top Go down
Lee
N00b
Lee

Male
Number of posts : 31
Animunny : 36
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Solomnus Academy   Solomnus Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:47 am

Solomnus Academy - Page 2 The_guy

Lex ran the whole way up the tower stairs to his dorm. When he got to his door, he kept going, running back and forth, up and down the entire hallway. He felt like an idiot. He had just swallowed his pride, or at least attempted to, something he had never done before. This had been one of the strangest days of his life, and he was feeling overwhelmed.

Normally, Lex knew how to handle situations. He knew his place in life; he was the trouble-making top-dog, and he was comfortable with that. Them some girl he knows practically nothing about comes out of nowhere and flipped everything about. Now he was apologizing about things. APOLOGIZING! He actually FELT BAD about upsetting her. The worst part was, he didn't know why. He had no clue why or how this girl had managed to affect him so badly.

And so he ran.

Lex loved the rush of adrenaline, the sound of blood pumping through his ears. It was soothing, something he could understand; something that pushed his worries and thoughts far away. Running evoked an awareness is Lex, something routed deep in the recesses of his mind. It was instinctive in nature, animalistic in it's simplicity. When it came over him, his world was entirely comprised of his surroundings. His stresses and fears disappeared, and were replaced by what he could sense; the sounds, the tastes, the scents. The rush of air on his face or the smell of life, these became his reasons and his whys.

It was close to half an hour before Lex finally ran himself out. Then, returning to his dorm, he entered, closing the door behind him. Exhausted, he collapsed against the wall, sliding to the ground with his eyes closed. He was tired, and despite his running, part of him was still confused. He was out of his element, and it would take a good night's sleep before he could fix that problem. With a sigh, he opened his eyes, only to have his gaze met by that of a black cat, which was sitting in the middle of the room, staring at him severely.

Why is there a cat in my dorm?

Then Lex remembered. Caine wasn't the only one getting a new roommate this year.

Great! thought Lex. My new roommate is a cat person.

Lex got up slowly, returning the cat's look with a warning glare.

"Don't mess with me cat. I don't want to have to eat you."
Back to top Go down
http://marchyecilam.deviantart.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Solomnus Academy   Solomnus Academy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:37 am

Solomnus Academy - Page 2 Bast

"Meeooww!"

The room was rather dark, save for the dim flickering light shining through the bottom of the closed bedroom door. The air carried the sultry scent of warm incense--relaxing, though not overpowering to the nose, and a golden amulet lay strewn across the floor in the corner of the room. It was obvious someone had entered and begun to unpack his or her belongings, for along with the lone piece of jewelery, a small toy mouse was flipped over, belly exposed.

Ignoring any threats the small black feline padded elegantly toward the stranger, its lean figure slipping between his legs as it took a seat beside him. Cautiously the creature brought its nose to his hand, never removing its emerald stare as it satisfied its curiosity.

"Meeooowww!"

((I'll add more tomorrow, seeing as you don't have internet lol. I just wanted to get a base post up.))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solomnus Academy   Solomnus Academy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solomnus Academy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2