Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN]   Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:34 am

He looked up at her from his position on the ground and his eyes flashed brilliantly in the lightning. A somber smile graced his lips as he merely nodded at her. He scooped his Umbreon up and apologized. He didn't have words for what he was feeling, but it was sadness, but with an equal amount of happiness, knowing his Schockwave was happy and no longer alone or feeling as Daryan had forgotten about him. Umbreon's rings began to glow as he stood defensively on Daryan's shoulders, his preferred perch, and he made a slight growl as his demonic red eyes pierced through the night. Daryan stood and looked at Asani, waiting for her to lead the way, although looking warily, trying to determine if it was actually her or some kind of illusion.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN]   Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:47 am

Asani led him to the Pokemon house, slipping inside and holding the door for him. By now, the rain was comming down in sheets.

"Have a seat, I'll make some tea." she offered, grabbing a towel off a bench she had apparently been folding laundry on. She handed it to him and set down the Growlith who whined before hunkering down under the table.

Inside the house was warm, though the pokemon didn't seem too happy. Most seemed depressed, yet greatful to be out of the storm.

She made her way into the kitchen where bowls of food lined the counter and reached around, filling the kettle before placing it on a burner. "Would your Umbreon be hungry?" she offered, even Abra picking it's sleepy head up at the mention of food.

She was their caregiver, even when they themselves wouldn't care for their own health. despite the strange darkness that seemed to linger in her shadow, Asani gave off a warm glow herself as she moved, happy yet shy.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN]   Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Umbreon made a small gorwl and perked up at the sound of food. 'Yes, but I've got things for them, no need to trouble yourself." He said kindly, yet distantly as he stared absently into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN]   Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:13 pm

"It's no trouble." he assured him, setting around the food for the others who all happily began to gobble down. She grabbed six treats and handed them to Daryan before going back about her business.

She took care of the tea before returning to the table, setting a small steaming cup downinfornt of him on a saucer with a cookie. She set one down for herself before sinking into her own seat.

"Are you alright?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN]   Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:22 pm

He almost didn't seem to hear her as he fed the treats to his Umbreon who ate them slowly while looking at Asani unblinkingly. "Oh, yes, uhmm thank you *indicating the tea* I'm fine, I just, I know he's happy now, he thought I had forgotten him, but a part of me still wantshim here. " He said, still half talking to her, half talking to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN]   Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 pm

She watched him for a moment before looking to the window, watching the rain. "Every one dies. That's life. Pokemon are no exception. It's why you have to strive to enjoy the time you're given with them." she reasoned looking back to him. "I'm sory for your loss."

She sipped her tea, eying the Umbreon with a smile. "Your Umbreon seems content to be with you. I'm sure whoever you lost felt the same."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN]   Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:40 pm

He nodded as he pet his Umbreon lovingly. "I know it's all got to happen sometime, but if it wasn't for Team Rocket, he'd likely still be here." His features darkened to the point a ghost pokemon might have been scared. "In any case, I am not going to love my other pokemon more, and certainly not less." He nuzzled his Umbreon and the dark pokemon curled into his lap and fell to sleep. He smiled, a rare sight to see, a truly loving smile graced his lips. "So why do you seem to live her all alone?" He asked, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN]   Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:44 am

"This is the volunteer house." she pointed out. "When Mr. Fuji found me, he offered to let me stay here on the condition that I volunteer to help out with the stray pokemon. Seeing as how I myself was a stray-- how could I refuse?" she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN]   Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:44 pm

"I suppose that is true. So what exactly do you do? Have you ever tried to find your family?" He asked as he gazed at her. He didn't really expect her to answer and he was having a hard time focusing now that he was warm and dry and somewhat cozy. His slipped into unconsciousness. (( sorry couldn't really think of much... Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN]   Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:28 pm

When morning rolled around, he was awoken by the smell of bacon and coffee.

Asani stood at the stove humming to herself as she cooked.

He'd fallen asleep at the table. Being unable to move him, she had simply placed a heavy blanket over his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN]   Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:10 pm

His Umbreon nuzzled him awake and he slowly opened his eyes. "Wha...what happened?" He seemed legitimately confused, but he also looked like he was still asleep. Looking at Asani he thought he saw something behind her, but when he blinked it was gone. He shook his head and the smell of bacon tickled his nose, and his mouth began to water. "Is there anything I can help with? Since I kind of crashed on the table without asking?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN]   Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lavender Town Blues. [Pokemon- OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2