Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

«Sleepless Beauty»

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

«Sleepless Beauty» - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:56 am

«Sleepless Beauty» - Page 2 Anime-Women-43410-1
Kisa nodded her head slowly, her eyes trained on his and never wavering. Her throat burned and itched with the unquenched thirst that clawed at her throat, but she pushed it aside as best she could. Besides, now that the pain had finally abated she was curious about her surroundings, what had happened, and this mysterious boy that had kept his promise to her through her pain filled haze.

So many questions buzzed in her mind, and yet through the thirst she had a hard time concentrating on one or the other.

“What is she bringing?” She asked hoarsely, her throat burning with each harsh word.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:48 pm

¤Love among the bullets.¤
«Sleepless Beauty» - Page 2 Dimitricrawley

Dimitri Crawley

Unconsciously, my eyes widened at her inquiry. Surely she had to have some sort of idea...right? Although there were many myths among humans regarding our kind, what our diet consisted of was hardly incorrect.

"Well, you see..." I began, though I found myself unsure how to respond. My brow creased, my eyes fixated on her curious face, and I watched as the answer suddenly hit her, fear washing over her delicate features. While producing a rather large gulp, the woman seemed to maintain her composure quite well--though I could see right through her stubborn facade.

"I promise it will get rid of the burning," I added, though I figured nothing I said would ease her startling. It was a common things among newborns; they retained their human morals for a time after they've turned. Most of us had no qualms surviving they way we are forced to--I myself, however, have attempted to bury my mortal morals to little avail.

((ooc: Haha. I finally replied! Yay!))
«Sleepless Beauty» - Page 2 Bottomshmottom-1
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:58 pm

((BUMP!!))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

«Sleepless Beauty»
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Romance RP-
Jump to: