Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.Key.2.♥.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:11 pm

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Angelkey2heart

Love's a beautiful thing...until it comes to an end.

I quickly brought a finger to my lips, shushing the attendant as politely as I could. I didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention to myself, especially in this situation. I was not here to attract fans, I was here to see Martie. I gently brought my hand back down to the counter and offered a small, apologetic smile to the nurse.

"I'm sorry, miss, I don't mean to hush you. If you could keep this a secret, however, I would be indebted to you," I whispered, then glanced briefly at the little girl below me. She clung fiercely to the vase she held, the lone red rose standing perky and fresh. I wondered if her mother was visiting someone here, or if she herself was in the hospital. Poor girl.

"I'm here to visit my manager, Martie Myers. He was in a car crash earlier today and I was informed he was here in ICU. If you could tell me what room he's in, I would appreciate it."

Your guardian Angel

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:08 pm

The nurse nodded, glancing to the little girl. "He'll be in room 214 if--" the nurse quickly fumbled her words, "When he comes out of surgery miss. In the mean time, there's a lobby just to the right of the pay phone--" she pointed down the hall.

The little girl blinked. "And my mom?" she asked, half hiding behind the super star-- simply finding safety behind her legs.

The nurse looked back to the girl and blinked. "Your mom, sweety?" she questioned. "What's your last name?"

"Wiser." the little girl said, still hugging the rose.

the nurses expression turned grim, glancing to Angel. "Oh... Uh--- I'm afraid Ms. Wiser is um.... Ann!" she called for the other nurse again.

A tall redhead, came over, streaks of gray in her hair and laughlines outlining her face.

"Yes, what seems to be the issue?" she asked in a professional yet friendly tone.

"Miss. Wiser's daughter--" the first nurse nodded to the little girl.

The redhead blinked and looked down to the girl, then back to Angel. "Are you her next of kin then?" she asked.

As she asked the question, the Myers came up the hall way. The pianist and his mother looked like two people torn from a painting. His disposition must have come from her. She held herself prim and proper, despite the tissues balled in her hands and smeared make up.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:28 pm

If? Had I heard the woman correctly? I felt a sudden pang in my chest and a wave of dizziness swept over me.

"DON'T faint. Get it together."

I tightened my grip on the counter, focusing my attentions on the little figure hiding behind me. Judging by the nurse's reaction, it didn't bode well for the poor girl. The corners of my lips dropped, and my eyes met the redhead who was now addressing me.

"No, I'm very sorry, but we are not related..." I regrettably replied, and I glanced downward once again before meeting the redhead's apologetic gaze. "Does she not have a father?" I mouthed, not wanting my words to meet the ears of the little girl who was now peering out from between my legs. I did not want my words to upset her. In that moment I noticed Martie's son and who I assumed to be Martie's wife walking down the hallway. Although they were both clearly upset, they shared a matching, proper demeanor. I wondered if they knew Martie was in surgery...

I turned back to the redhead and frowned.

Your guardian Angel

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:54 pm

The redhead shook her head. "Both were involved in the crash with Mr. Myers." she stated, having over heard the previous discussion from down the hall. "I'll phone CPS, in the mean time, perhaps you two can comfort one another." she suggested kindly.

The little girl still clung to her rose, looking up between the adults confused.

"Mr. Myers--" the redhead saw the Pianist and his mother and changed her tone immediately, as well as her kind expression. "Your father is back in surgery--" she stopped short when he nodded, like a woman speaking to an authority figure.

The pianist nodded, looking to his mother. "Have a seat in the lobby." he said, gently prying her hand off of his wrist.

"Again?" she asked, her face looking a bit gray. "But he was in surgery when I got on the plane." she protested. She looked to Angel for the first time and frowned. "Have you seen him?" she asked. "Is he alright?"

The little girl shifted with the grace of a dancer, hiding behind Angels legs again- this time on the side of the nurse, facing the Myers family.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:43 pm

"Yes, I understand," I nodded, though I remained where I stood, watching as the redhead now turned her attentions toward the Myer's family.
Martie was in surgery, this little girl's parents had been lost in the accident...my stomach was in knots.

"What's your name, sweetie?" I cooed softly down to the girl at my feet, offering her a friendly, reassuring smile. "My name is Angel."
I beckoned her away from the nurses, waving her toward a pair of seats in the hall just outside the waiting room.
I wanted to avoid any conversations about the girl's parents, as well as the call made to CPS.

Poor, poor girl.

Your guardian Angel

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:30 pm

"I'm Sabrina." the little girl said, playing with the stem of the rose, looking down where she sat once they reached the lobby. "When do I get to see my mommy?" she asked, kicking her feet slightly.

She looked up and blinked at Angel curiously-- with that childs innocence that was about to be shattered. "Mommy and daddy were supposed to bring me a baby brother tonight, you know." she said. "His name is Philip-- and I got to see him in mommy's tummy. He looks kind of like an alien."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:31 am

It was then I produced a noise I hadn't known possible, a sort of half laugh half sob that caused me to wrap my arms around the strange girl. I could do nothing but hold her close to my chest, not wanting her to see the hot tears that were welling in my eyes and threatening to spill onto my cheeks.

"That's wonderful, Sabrina. You know, I have a baby brother of my own..." I forced out, and although I loosened my embrace I did not fully remove my arms. I couldn't bring myself to. "Phillip, that's a lovely name. My brother's name is Gabriel."

There was a chance the baby could have been saved. There were many cases in which the mother had endured a traumatic or lethal blow, and doctors had managed to save the baby. I only hoped that were the case this time...maybe they had made it just in the nick of time. It didn't hurt to hope, and with that thought I began to pray for the baby boy--the baby boy I did not know but wished with all I possessed had made it out alive.

Your guardian Angel
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 pm

"Was Gabriel a preme too?" Sabrina asked, pushing out of her arms to look up at her, apparently excited about the topic. "Daddy said it stood for premium baby."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:03 am

((What's your character's name, BTW? Martie's son. I don't think you've ever written it haha.))

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:09 pm

[Um... Ummmmm.... ANdrew
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:37 pm

I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and offered the small girl a forced, melancholy smile. The baby was premature? If it had been determined the baby would be delivered prematurely, had they managed to remove the baby from the mother after the accident? And was he currently in care here at the hospital? That's what I hoped for.

"Premium, you say? Well, you must be one very proud big sister," I replied, though my eyes now searched for Martie's son among the waiting room. I found him in the corner, sitting with his mother, and I shot him a pained look. I wondered what condition Martie was in, how his surgery was going or if he was going to be okay. What a horrible, terrible accident this had been.

((I JUST REALIZED I CHANGED MARTIE'S NAME TO CHARLIE OUT OF NOWHERE. Haha, sorry. When I use Angel as a character, her manager's name is usually Charlie, so I got mixed up! But I changed them all back to Martie haha.))

Your guardian Angel

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:49 pm

[The sons name is Andrew, but he hasn't told her yet. And Martie would not have mentioned him]

The pianist said something to his mother before standing up, clipping a phone shut, handing her a box of tissues from the small table near them before walking over to Angel and the little girl.

Sabrina looked up at him and frowned, looking to Angel to apparently see what she thought of the stranger.

"CPS will be here shortly to take her off your hands." he spoke up. "I've made arrangements for you to have your flight to London delayed and the next show rain checked-- since you would never make it on time other wise." he informed her.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:54 pm

I sat silently and soaked in the comforting words Martie's son spoke, and as the two of them exchanged words, I took a deep breath and leaned backward into my seat. He was good with children, and clearly better with reassuring words than I was.

The worst had passed, and while Sabrina sobbed silently, rubbing her small, swollen eyes with the back of her stained sleeve, she held what seemed like a firm sense of responsibility for her new baby brother.

Baby brother....from the son's words, it seemed he'd miraculously survived. I wondered if CPS would keep them together, or if they would be separated if the god parents could not be contacted...I pushed the negative thought from my head and made eye contact once again with Martie's son.

"You know," I whispered, "I don't even know your name."

Your guardian Angel

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:20 pm

"What's a CPS?" Sabrina asked.

The pianist stared down at the child for a moment before kneeling down to her height. "It stands for Child Party Services." He fibbed.

Sabrina frowned. "But what about mom and daddy? We're going to have pizza."

The man stared at her for a moment, and for a second looked as though he were about to crush the poor girls heart. Instead, he choose his words carefully. "Do you know where angels live?" he asked.

The little girl nodded. "With God in the clouds."

"That's right." he smiled. "We call that place heaven. Do you know what some angels do?"

She thought for a moment. "Protect us."

"True." he admitted. "But others guide us. Do you know when they guide us?"

She shook her head.

"When it's time for us to visit God." he said.

"So... they guide us to church on Christmas?" she asked, obviously confused.

"Then too I suppose." he smiled. "But that isn't what I'm revering to. Have you ever had a pet?"

She nodded. "A hamster named smoky, but we burred him when he went to sleep for a long time."

"Well, that's when angels guide us to meet God." the pianist spoke calmly, his voice even seeming to ease Angel's nerves a bit. "Your mommy and daddy were in a bad accident and they've laid down to rest, like Smoky. But we can't wake them up because they really need their rest. They're going to see God."

"... So, no pizza?" Sabrina frowned. "When do they wake up?"

"We can get pizza." he assured her. "But I'm afraid your mommy and daddy won't wake up. Not for a very long time."

Sabrina seemed to finally understand what he was telling her. "B-But-- can i go meet God too then?! I don't want to be alone!" she insisted, holding her rose so tightly a stray thorn cut her hand.

Martie's son shook his head. "No." he said soothingly, taking the rose from her hand, setting it on the chair beside her. "We can't wake them up and you can't go see them until an angel guides you to God too." he explained. "Besides, in the mean time you won't be alone. I hear you have a little brother who's going to be here with you and need you to be a strong, loving big sister." he stated, sparing a glance now at Angel for the first time since their conversation had started. "CPS will bring you to someone's house to sleep over at until they can reach your God parents."

Sabrina nodded, crying silently, showing a strength well beyond her years.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:39 pm

I sat silently and soaked in the comforting words Martie's son spoke, and as the two of them exchanged words, I took a deep breath and leaned backward into my seat. He was good with children, and clearly better with reassuring words than I was.

The worst had passed, and while Sabrina sobbed silently, rubbing her small, swollen eyes with the back of her stained sleeve, she held what seemed like a firm sense of responsibility for her new baby brother.

Baby brother....from the son's words, it seemed he'd miraculously survived. I assumed the newborn would stay in the hospital for at least a few days. And the girl? Where would she stay tonight? My mind began to wander, and I wondered if CPS would keep the two siblings together, or if they would be separated if the god parents could not be contacted. Would they be able to grow up along side one another? Would their godparents step up and give them a good life, one they both deserved? I pushed the swirling thoughts out of my head and made eye contact once again with Martie's son.

"You know," I whispered, "I don't even know your name."

Your guardian Angel
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:09 am

"I'm Michael." the blond said, standing up slowly, keeping his eyes on the little girl for a moment before looking back to angel. "I've got to speak with the police and lawyers." he stated. "Martie was apparently over the Blood Alcohol content limit. He was at fault entirely." he informed the vocalist. "In the mean time, could you keep a half an eye on my mother? make sure she doen't wander off and do anything foolish."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Michael...I wondered why Martie had never mentioned him before. From the looks of things, it didn’t seem like they were very close.

“I’ve got to speak with police and lawyers. Martie was apparently over the blood alcohol limit. He was at fault entirely.”

His voice jerked me out of thought, and I returned his gaze solemnly. “Yes, okay,” I agreed, shifting my chocolate orbs to rest upon his obviously distressed mother. I wondered if she and Charlie were on good terms, or if she had just come out of concern for him. I prayed his surgery would go well, but with health issues aside he now faced legal action as well.

“Really Martie…? What were you thinking??"

I let out a small sigh, wringing my hands anxiously as I studied the stress lines upon the mother's face.

"Your drinking’s sure made a mess this time…”

Your guardian Angel

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Michael went to step away from the two girls, only to have Sabrina grab onto his pant leg.

The blond looked down at her, raising an eyebrow. "What is it?" He asked, once more kneeling down to her height.

"Mommy wont need this now." Sabrina said handing the rose to him, sniffling. "You can have it."

Michael paused, eying the bruised rose before accepting it in one hand, placing his other on the little girls head. "Thank you." He smiled. "Now, stay here with Ms. Angel." He instructed, giving the girl a quick one armed hug before rising once more. With that, the pianist was gone, leaving the child to cuddle with Angel and cry.

He was gone only five minutes before a doctor came into the waiting room, looking like he held grim news upon his clip board.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:01 pm

I ran my hand down the small child's back, through her hair, patted her head. I pictured the bruised rose Michael had taken with him and frowned, hugging Sabrina closer. Such a surprisingly strong little girl, her actions spoke far beyond her youth. While she was not making a scene, I knew there was nothing I could do to dull the pain of her loss. Death was something that left people inconsolable, whether they made their grief public or not.

Several minutes had passed before a doctor appeared before us. Sabrina remained with her head buried in my chest, but I noticed Michael's mother set her sights on the doctor as well. He did look like he bore good news.

Your guardian Angel

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:15 pm

The doctor spoke with the frazzled looking woman for a moment and placed a hand on her shoulder. It was only a matter of seconds later that she broke down into hysterics.

Martey hadn't made it through surgery.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:41 pm

As I watched the mother break down into hysterics, my stomach dropped and my guts churned. I immediately assumed the worst, and I shifted my eyes away from the grieving woman in shock and discomfort.

So that was it?? That was the way he was going to go? My eyes swiftly began to sting, and I angrily blinked the hot tears away. Martey had always been a bit of an excessive drinker, but it had never crossed my mind that he'd put his own life and the life of others in danger because of it. I'd always made sure to call him a cab after every event...Why had he been so careless??

"And this poor little girl has to suffer as well because of it..." I grimaced, disgusted by how devastating this entire situation had unfolded into. I swallowed the lump in my throat and ignored the nauseous pit in my stomach. Now was not the time to vomit.

I lifted my gaze to meet the red, puffy eyes of the mother, and while I could not find the right words to say, my own reddened eyes needed no explanation.

But where was Michael?

Your guardian Angel

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Not far away it seemed. A nurse lead the blond back to the waiting room as he clipped his phone shut, hurrying over to his mother. He had the red rose in his coat pocket, sticking out slightly.

She couldn't hear what was said as he knelt down in front of his mother, trying to calm her down. For a moment, it seemed he had succeeded. But only for a moment.

The next was accompanied by a loud slap and shouting.

The blond remained squatting as his mother stood up. He kept one hand on the side of his face, frowning as the woman shouted.

He finally stood up and took her elbow in his hand, guiding her over to the nurse who readily escorted her out.

He watched the woman leave, no doubt being lead to the church rectory.

Finally, he turned to face Angel, no more than maybe 40 feet away from her. "Sorry." he said, walking over. "Child services are here, they're down stairs." he informed her, finally removing his hand from the nice hand print glowing on his skin. It looked like his mothers ring had cut his cheek as well. "They reached her godmother, her godfather's been dead for a year now."

He paused for a moment, suddenly realizing how odd it must have looked for him to know all of this. The status of the other patients, the issues with the child, the condition of his own father seemingly at the same time as his mother. All easily explained away, though it didn't seem necessary at the moment. "I'm going to need you to come with me tomorrow to the lawyers office. You're the printed executrices of his estate."

Again, easy to explain away if she asked. simply, his mother had divorced Martie long ago. Martie had disowned him long ago. It was a broken family, and yet a family with a son who had managed to graduate medical school with top marks, open a hospital, and still play piano on the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.Key.2.♥.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Present RP-
Jump to: