Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<♥>Like A Boy<♥>

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:08 pm

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Karminarae

"What he doesn't know won't break his heart," I sneered, and I clenched my fists tightly at my sides. I could feel a fire begin to rise within my body, but the lump in my throat still lingered from before. This is what he deserved. He deserved this. After what he did to me, he deserved this. I had to keep reminding myself of that as I gazed at my reflection in the mirror with my grinning best friend standing behind me, searching for any possible flaws.

I had to look absolutely gorgeous for this party, and I knew I had pulled it off. My white blonde hair had settled in perfect little ringlets over my shoulders, while the rest of it was pulled back in a messy but seductive bun. I had smoky eye makeup to play up my dark eyes, cute dangly periwinkle earrings (which were my favorite color), and a sexy white dress that hugged all the right curves of my body. Boys would classify me as drop dead gorgeous, but that was the least important thing on my list. I wanted him to go ga-ga over me so I could rip his heart out and shove it down his throat the way it he did to me.

-----Earlier that Week

I smiled to myself as I hopped up the steps to his front door, placing my ear against the wood to see if I could hear anything going on inside. Today was our anniversary, and I had something special in store for him. Something he would absolutely love.

I knew it was early and all, and he was teaching a guitar lesson at the moment, but I just couldn't wait any longer! Excitement can drive you insane, you know. Not wanting to disturb his session, and wanting to surprise him too, I opened the door slowly and quietly, knowing that it would be unlocked. He always kept the door unlocked, no matter how many times I reminded him to lock it. It was bad habit of his. A bad habit that I secretly loved.

I crept into the kitchen to get a glass of water, then peered out of the window at the front yard. All the cars were gone, except for his and his guitar student's. That mean this parents were gone. Perfect.

I quickly chugged my drink and set it down in the sink, then began making my way downstairs to where he normally taught his lessons when a thud sounded from his room that immediately stopped me in my tracks. Curiosity took over me, and I crept back upstairs and tip-toed toward where the sound had come from when I heard another thump, followed by two voices. I was confused at first because I couldn't imagine what or where those noises could be coming from, but when I approached the door my chest quickly tightened up and my whole body began to tingle at the realization of what was going on on the other side of the door. I swallowed hard and flung it open to be greeted with some redhead straddling my boyfriend.

I don't really remember much after that. The girl screamed in horror and quickly covered herself up, and my legs became limp and unsteady, threatening to give way beneath my weight. I remember my boyfriend jumping up and hearing him say he could explain and that it wasn't what it looked like, and then feeling hot drops of salty tasting water rolling down my cheeks and lips as I stumbled backwards away from the scene. He reached out and touched my shoulder, but I slunk away and ran downstairs and out the front door.
That stupid boy. That stupid, stupid boy. How could he do that to me? How could he break my heart like this....on our anniversary?

-------Present

I smiled softly to myself and wiped away a bit of gloss that had strayed off my lips before turning around to face my friend with raised eyebrows.

"So? What do you think? Do you think this will work?" I asked. I always asked for her opinion on things, no matter how unimportant they were. In this case, however, nothing could ever be more important. I was gonna break his heart tonight the way he shattered mine, no matter what.

((This rp is gonna be about a girl who's trying to get back at her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her by making him jealous, but while doing it she ends up falling for the guy she's playing! And then when her ex finally wants her back she has to choose between an old love and her newfound flame! Drama. So I need a best friend, an ex-boyfriend, and a new smokin' lover! Someone can even be the girl he cheated on Karmina with! Any takers?))

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:55 pm

I claim best friend. =)
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:50 am

♥️
<♥>Like A Boy<♥>
♥️
♥️
<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Yay
♥️
♥️
Brooke Lankford
♥️
♥️
I pursed my lips,
taking another good look at my best friend,
making sure that every single square inch of her is to die for.
"Perfect!" I said, softly tapping her shoulders.
"He's definitely gonna drop to his knees and beg for you to come back!"
I said as my smile got wider at the idea of sweet revenge.

Its one thing to see my own best friend get hurt, but on their anniversary?
Thats just low.

That man definitely asked for this. Boy. That Boy definitely asked for this.
You see, as far as I am concerned, my loving best friend has done NOTHING but be sweet and dandy.
But what does he do? He takes her for granted.
He played her and broke her heart.
Tonight is the night that we are all anticipating for and I cannot wait.
I just hope she doesn't get anymore hurt than she already is.
♥️
♥️
Photo Edited By A.
♥️
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:22 am

♥️
What if I played you like a toy?
♥️
♥️
♥️
♥️
♥Karmina Rae♥
♥️
♥️
I grinned in satisfaction and turned back to
the mirror to primp myself one more before placing my hands on my hips.

"Well I guess I better get downstairs. Afterall, it is my party," I spoke up, gazing Brooke up and down
before smiling to myself. I could hear the music bumping loudly through my closed door.
"You look cute." I giggled excitedly and hurried toward the door.

"I wonder who I should flirt with first," I smirked, gazing out over the stair rail at the
crowd of people below me dancing and just chatting with their friends.

"Ready to knock 'em dead?"
♥️
♥️
Sometimes I wish I did act like a BOY.
♥️
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 pm

♥️
<♥>Like A Boy<♥>
♥️
♥️
<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Yay
♥️
♥️
Brooke Lankford
♥️
♥️
"Most definitely, darling"
I smiled mischevously.

As we walked downstairs I quickly looked for a guy.

Target number one for Brooke.
I thought to myself, while walking towards a tall blonde with the sexiest locks.

I flirt my heart out [of course], all the while glancing towards Karmina, watching her and the door in
case that douche bag is to ever enter the house without her knowing, I can quickly get to her and
let her know.

You see.. the way girls work... If you fuck us over, we fuck you over ten-fold.
Karmina has always been here for me when I need her the most. And now... It's my turn.

As the music slowed, I felt the blonde wrap his firm hands around me and I lost track of Karmina.
Crap.
And to make things worse.. HE just walked in.

I excused myself and looked for Karmina. I practically sprinted to her when I saw her at the
kitchen, flirting with a cute brunette.

"Karmina, he's here." I gave a scoff towards his direction. "What now?"
♥️
♥️
Photo Edited By A.
♥️
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:59 pm

♥️
What if I played you like a toy?
♥️
♥️
♥️
♥️
♥Karmina Rae♥
♥️
♥️
My heart launched itself up into my throat at my
best friend's words, but I managed to keep my composure as I smiled and excused myself from the boy
I was talking to. "Follow me," I whispered, hurrying over to the opposite side of the kitchen and dragging
Brooke along behind me.

"He's here? When did he get here??" I questioned in a hushed voice, my eyes scanning my surroundings
to make sure he didn't head straight for the kitchen--and straight for me. I had prepared myself
numerous times for the moment I came face-to-face with him again, the moment where I laughed
and passed by him and he was left standing there dumbfounded and staring. I had put on my
best outfit, curled my hair perfectly and spent hours on my makeup, and yet all of that didn't
matter now that I was faced with the REAL situation. He was here, and as many times as that
perfect imaginary scene had run through my mind I was definitely far from ever being ready.

I wrung my hands together anxiously. "I don't know if I can do this..."
♥️
♥️
Sometimes I wish I did act like a BOY.
♥️
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:27 am

♥️
<♥>Like A Boy<♥>
♥️
♥️
<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Yay
♥️
♥️
Brooke Lankford
♥️
♥️
"Oh don't be ridiculous!" I whispered back,
"Don't back out now. You and I both know you can do this" I continued as I pat my best friend's shoulder briefly.

"He just now walked in.. Oh. My. Lord. He brought her with him!"
I gasp as a redhead walked in wearing a black, body-hugging dress complimenting her slender figure.
Her stilletos clacked as she walked behind Karmina's ex, practically eye-mugging everyone,
thinking she's some kind of Goddess, walking among insects.

BITCH.

I stared at them with disbelief.
He's got some guts thinking he could just walk here and bring that slut along.
I thought to myself.

"We have got to do something. You can most definitely NOT chicken out now."
I repeated the idea to Karmina, still hoping she wont back out.
She has her dignity to protect and just because that asshole cheated on her and completely
broke her heart is NO reason for her to humiliate herself by standing there speechless at his presence.
♥️
♥️
Photo Edited By A.
♥️
Back to top Go down
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male
Number of posts : 285
Animunny : 887
Registration date : 2012-03-07

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:44 am

<♥>Like A Boy<♥>
<♥>Like A Boy<♥> 0092496b-bb6d-4c08-aa29-56066f315979_zps4263d57f
Garrison Naranik
Time - 5:15 p.m.
Just showered, have the clothes ready that I'll be wearing.  My best cashmere blue dress shirt, with a magenta and gold accented tie, black slacks and matching accessories.  I'm so tired after playing 2 drop in games at the IRC hockey rink, can do that to you.  But, after being hood-winked into going might as well look good.  A little gel in the hair, sweep it forward a bit...funny my hair is black, but the gel makes it look off brown.  Now, my SMS watch and a double spray of Burberry of London.  

*Sigh*...set and go....

Time - 2:07 p.m. (Same day)
My best friend Jason called me at the end of my second hockey game.  
Jason: "Look, I got invited to a party tonight by Bethany and she asked me to invite you.  There are going to be a LOT of hot girls there.".  I shake my head, as he tells me this. "Come on Garrison it's been 2 years, since Reina...." (I cut him off curtly.) Don't you dare finish that sentence!

"I'm sorry, but you can't keep living in the past.  I loved her too, and I wish things didn't turn out the way they did--but you have to move on.  I'm worried about you, hell Bethany is worried you if we weren't what kind of friends would we be? We'll meet you at the party by 7 p.m., you just got a text with the address of the party. It'll be fun.".  -- Fine...

Time - 7:45 p.m. (at the party)
"It'll be fun he said.." then why am I here by myself and when does the fun begin...I think to myself when I hear someones voice.  *Hmm?*  "What will you be having, son?".  It was the bar tender.

Oh, I'm sorry, still trying to figure out why I got talked into coming here.  I've been looking around hoping to see a few friends of mine, but all I see are super good looking people.  What's the deal with all of the American Top Models and Esquire guests?

Tender: "Noticed that as well, did ya?  Well, you're right about that there is plenty of lovely ladies to look at. Though, from what I hear the hostess of the party is on level most of the girls here will never reach. Heh. Since you seem to be here on your own, there are a hell of a lot of girls here who wouldn't mind being with a good looking guy like yourself.  Here's a drink, why dontcha mingle?"

(I turn my head to look around as I reply): "I dunno, there really doesn't seem to be anyone here that seems to be close, to what I had...."(no sooner did start that sentence when my gaze was immediately drawn to the stairs.)  That's when I saw her, she was coming down to meet the party goers and every guy in the room turned to look at her.  There are no words to describe how gorgeous she was....no sunset, oil painting, or sculpture that compared to her.  There wasn't much I could say but, *Whoa!* a little too loudly.  She was wearing white body paint, for a dress....her hair platinum blonde, her skin was perfect. As I watched her step down, everything in the background faded away, the music, people, chatter...not good.  

She was with another lovely young lady as well.  I thought to myself, "Gather your thoughts, and uh...your wits, Garrison.  You didn't come here for this!  Besides, she seemed a bit pre-occupied it was obvious she was looking for someone as she made her way to the kitchen.

Tender: "Speak of the Devil, and she shall appear.  That, is the hostess of the party  Karmina Rae. The other lovely filly with her is her friend Brooke."

I pushed the martini back toward the bartender.  "C...can you turn this  into a revolver with 2 bullets (a bottle of tequilla or whiskey and 2 shot glasses)?".
Photo Edited By J.L.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> Empty

Back to top Go down

<♥>Like A Boy<♥>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Present RP-
Jump to: