Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] Empty
PostSubject: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:12 pm

Through The Looking Glass
Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] Bunnycute
驚異の土地のウサギ

"Usa-kun"
Thats the name that I allow them to call me.
No one knows who I am and no one knows where I am from.

"I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
What am I?"

Their cries... it gives me ecstasy.
The sight of their lives escaping their body... Oh how it gets me high.

"..I-I don't know!"
The corner of my lips curled into a smile. The fun is about to begin.
She cried as blood dripped down her legs from where she was hanging.
I walk closer."Come on, this should be easy for you!" I gave a laugh. Horror
flashed through her eyes. "All right, I'll give you one more chance~" I smiled blissfully,
looking around my hide out. The walls are covered in mirrors, just the way
I like it.

"I really don't know!!!"

I sighed. She isn't making this fun for me anymore. I wanted her to guess!
I grabbed my bloody scalpel and started out with a small cut on her face, making sure
i'm only cutting the skin and not the muscles underneath it.
"Oh wait..." I stopped.

Lets see... Coronal... Sagittal... or Transverse.

"Coronal it is!" I giggled.
I began cutting her skin off from the side of her face, down her neck, to her shoulders and to
her hips. I quickly cleaned my favorite tool, blood was all over the place.
I continued to cut her skin from her hips and down to her feet.
I inserted my gloved hands under the skin, ripping it off, causing her to scream.

Beautiful! Simply beautiful.

By the time I finished completely skinning her, she died.
I must have did something wrong, she shouldn't have to die just yet!
I sighed.
"I didn't think you'd give up so easily."
I took my latex gloves off and threw them away to burn later on.

~One Year Later~

I walked around the hospital, recalling my memories as an intern.
Now it was my turn to be teaching students how to handle the human body.
As I entered my room, a group of 8 students greeted me.

"Hello class. My name is Doctor Miyusagi. Pleased to meet you."

ooc: This RP will be pretty twisted.
Rated M for violence, nudity and profanity. May have sex scenes.
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] Angelpegasus

Her name was Mina. On the outside she seemed a shy withdrawn girl, one of those people that never seemed to have any friends or desired to have any. All through her schooling she had had her nose in a book, rather than adhere to the social expectations of female society.

Due to her anti-social behavior, her parents are been astounded when she announced her intention of going to medical school. They never thought that their daughter would want a job in such a social career, and one that required actually talking, which she rarely did.

Of course she got into school on a full ride, and hence found herself in Dr. Miyusagi’s classroom. She looked up in slight interest when he announced himself. Her eyes for the first time in months looking someone in the face. Her eyes were always hidden, even when she spoke, for one reason. Her eyes were black as midnight. Those eyes made people shudder in fear, and with her eyes she saw more than any normal person could see.

With those same eyes she appraised him slowly, taking in his appearance, but most importantly the glimmer in his eyes that she recognized. That slight glimmer of insanity.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:37 pm

驚異の土地のウサギ

My heart thumped when I first saw her face. She was beautiful.

I smiled, taking in the faces of my eight new interns.
Then I saw her. Her eyes were dark, and her skin looked pale;
not because she was afraid, but because of her lack of melanin.
She had a slender body, but somehow, she looked a bit malnourished.

"All right then. Today, we will be starting with looking at cadavers in the
morgue. I have 10 bodies laid out, and I want you all to tell me
how you think the cause of their deaths are." My voice was calm, serious.

I want to open her up. She looks like a perfect specimen. I haven't seen
anything like her before and I want to play with her body.

From her appearance I can easily tell that she isn't the kind that has many
friends. Not the kind of student who would sleep with professors either to
pass their way in. She looked like an outcast. An outsider.
I smiled to myself, thinking that no one will miss her. But I can't just
pursue her yet.

"Please grab a clipboard and a pen. I have papers out here that I want
you all to fill out throughout the lab for today. Afterwards we will come back
here and have a discussion and I will tell you exactly how each of them died.
When you are ready, please follow me."

All eight interns took a clipboard with a yellow pad on it to take notes on and
thier own copy of worksheets and paper works to fill out. Afterwards, I began
to walk, leading my interns towards the morgue.

As I opened the door, the scent of formaldehyde welcomed us.
I inhaled deeply and sighed. I turned to my interns, who were all covering their
noses from the wonderful aroma.

"Oh... I've almost forgotten.. The corpses that we will be looking at were just
swimming around in a mixture of formaldehyde and other chemicals to keep
them preserved, so please let me know if the scent is too much and I will
give you some surgical masks. It helps a little. Just be thankful it isn't alcohol
based."

I gave an apologetic smile for not warning them before.

ooc: Very Happy Yay!
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:11 am

Mina couldn’t help but lightly hide her nose with her small hand for a few moments while she tried to adjust to the smell. As her nose adjusted however, she was able to focus more on the task at hand, and the true reason she wanted to go to medical school in the first place.

While the other students stared uneasily at the dead bodies, some of the girls looking as though they may be sick, Mina walked with ease and purpose to her assigned corpse. She studied the dead girl on the table with a eyes that seemed almost bored. As she examined the corpse she took notes with a careful and practiced hand. Her script was tiny, but elegant as she took down all the relevant information, and some observations of her own.

Within moments however, Mina noticed some purple markings around the neck of the woman, and smiled lightly. Suddenly, it was rather obvious how this woman had died, though she was curious as to why such a death was to be examined by students. Though she believed she now knew the cause of death, she wanted to be certain, and it wouldn’t be any fun if she wasn’t able to cut her open.

Setting down her notebook, she looked over the different sharp instruments and selected a small blade. With a precision and coldness that startled some of the students near her, she slit the throat of the woman that she was working on, and using the hooks on the table, pulled the skin back so that she could examine the larynx. As she suspected it was completely bent and broken, as if some great force had collapsed it.

Mina smiled lightly then, and set down her scalpel while picking up her notebook at the same time. She took some more notes down, and the specific nature of the woman’s death. Looking around she realized that the rest of the students had barely begun on their corpses, and decided to use this time to ask a very simple question of the professor.

Without any warning, nor any politeness either, she asked, “Why are we using bodies that have been murdered?”

Her voice was soft, much like bird song in its sound, and yet her question held a demand in it. One that said you will answer my question, or there shall be consequences.

OOC: I figured out of all the rp's this would be definitly interesting. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 am

驚異の土地のウサギ

I was taken aback, a bit flabbergasted that she noticed that most of the body that we're inspecting
were actually from a murder case.

"Well, Ms. Misa, that's real clever how you noticed that. However, not all of them are from a
murder case. If you'd look over table number 7, there's a huge bruising on her stomach that
indicates internal bleeding. We have also..." I trailed off as I walked towards the table, making
the two others who is still plugging their nose to the scent of formaldehyde move aside and
reached for the chest of the cadaver and lift up the incision I made earlier so I can remove the
thoracic away from the body revealing the lungs and the heart.

"... had the decency to take this off for you darling students of ours,
so it'd be easier. Now if you take a closer look, by the thoracic cavity on the external vena cava
of the heart, by the aorta, there's a blood clot. So you see, they aren't ALL murdered." I laughed
hoping she'd drop the subject.

I awaited for her reply, and walked away calmly, feeling accomplished with dodging such a
question, especially from a girl like Misa.

ooc: Very Happy Yay!
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Mina looked uninterested at the bodies the professor showed her. No matter how often he tried to allay her beliefs however, she also didn’t miss the small details that showed that he was lying to her. The man with the blood clot for example. With careful examination, which she accomplished while he rambled, she noticed that the heart itself was discolored, indicated that the muscle had been poisoned. The blood clot was an obvious reaction to that poison. So the death wasn’t directly related to the heart, but had no poison been injected, the heart would have continued to pump blood normally rather than allowing it to clog around the arteries. Even though there was only one major blood clot that killed the man, she could easily see that every artery leading away from the heart was showing signs of the beginnings of blood clots. The professor just moved so swiftly over the body that he hoped she wouldn’t notice.

The thought occurred to let the subject drop considering how desperately the man was trying to convince her it must have been a fluke that she ended up with a murdered cadaver. However, the one thing she couldn’t abide by was such an obvious insult to her intelligence.

“You may convince the sheep of whatever you wish.” She said softly, though there was a dangerous note to her voice that was not previously there. “But I am no idiot.”

She left it at that, and moved over to an empty chair at the far side of the room. She knew he would understand what she meant by her words. She knew the truth, but she was also making it clear she didn’t plan on doing anything about. She just sat there, not telling a soul what she knew, and sketched on a notepad she brought along with her.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:10 pm

驚異の土地のウサギ

The corners of my lips curled into a smile. I then noticed a couple of my female
interns avert their eyes with their faces blushing. I turned back and looked at what
my smartest intern was doing and saw her sitting on a chair, sketching.

After the lab work was done I collected all my interns and instructed them to return
back to our "classroom" for further discussions about our beautiful cadavers.
As I left the room, a frown stretched on my face, the aroma of formaldehyde is fading.

Takia, another one of my female interns, gave me a small nudge, causing me to
turn to her. She didn't say anything but she did give me a wink.

Oho! So we will be having fun this school year, won't we?

To respond to her wink, I gave her a smile, hinting her to meet me in my office
later after class.

We finished the discussion, and I gave Mina a quick glance. Hooow nice of her
to not say anything about it.
A few hours later while I'm off playing a game of Doubt, in my office... There was a
knock on the door.

Takia walked in, she wasn't wearing her scrubs anymore, instead she was wearing
a short mini skirt with boots and a low cut shirt, carrying around a big Coach purse.
A perfect target.

~About 3 hours later~

I walked out of my office, a nonchalant look on my face, smiling ever so often to
my patients when I ran into her.

"Why hello there, Mina!" I smiled.

ooc: >>ff >>
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:35 am

Mina was taken aback by her professors exuberant hello. She was unaccustomed to people acknowledging her existence, and in his case she was certain that after she had pointed out his lie he would want to avoid her. Instead he made a show of talking to her. What could he possibly want?

“Good day sir.” She said softly, her eyes still trained on the ground.

She didn’t know what he could possibly want, but she wasn’t going to stick around to find out. Thus, after she had spoken, Mina made a move to walk around the professor. Hoping he would leave it at that and allow her to pass.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:08 pm

驚異の土地のウサギ

As she walked towards me, I moved to my side and gave her another smile.

"I'll see you later. Have a good evening, Ms. Mina." my voice was mellow, milky almost.
I walked towards my office to get my bag and into the lobby to check out. My shift for today
is done, and I want nothing more than to come back to my lovely hide out.

Although... I might pick something along the way there.

As I walked in the parking lot, I see Takia doing what she does best with one of the male interns
of the hospital.

Someone should really stop that girl. She'll spread diseases if she continues this. What a
shame that would be.
my thought sarcastic, which only made me give a twisted smile.

I unlocked my Jaguar and sat inside for a few minutes to do my 'car ritual' which consists
mostly of fixing my mirrors and looking through paper works in case I've missed something.

I finally began driving and reached the corner, only 3 blocks away from the hospital, a hooker
standing around, looking for her next customer. Luckily for her it'll be her last one too.

I invited her into my car, and she casually sat inside next to me and told me her price.
I smiled knowing I won't have to pay a cent.

We reached my hide out. We walked inside, and she giggled, seeing the walls of mirrors
thinking she'd see every angle of her thick body. Well... she will, just not in the same way
she's thinking of.

It hasn't been two hours and I already have her the way I want her. Her body was stretched,
tied by her hands and by her feet. Her mouth now sewed shut, her tongue on the floor.
Now in my usa costume, I giggled at the beautiful sight held before me.

I couldn't help it~ I gave her such a simple riddle!
"What 3 letters change a girl into a woman?"

I finished her quickly, wasn't exactly in the mood to play with someone as disgusting as a
prostitute.

I left my hide out and drove to my condo. I went straight to sleep, awaiting for the next day.

~The Next Day~

I walked into class, my lab coat nice and crisp. My black long sleeve shirt with my red tie,
all complimenting and contrasting my outfit at the same time.

"Good morning everybody." My voice was like velvet and my smile made my female
interns glow pink.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:48 pm

Mina didn’t look up as the professor walked in. In fact, she pretended not to notice him what-so-ever as he established himself and then spoke in a voice that could only be described as sinfully bedroom. She didn’t want to show any outward sign that this man affected her, and yet she couldn’t hide it within herself. He intrigued her. He made her think more than anyone else in quite some time. And, there was something incredibly sinful about him, something that screamed insanity that she wanted so desperately to know more about.

Was Mina insane? By clinical standards no. She maintained a healthy appearance, and was not overtly obsessive over anything. Her mental state seemed stable, well as stable as one can assume when she would barely speak. Yet, Mina would have considered herself mentally unbalanced if she was able to diagnose herself.

After all, she was intrigued by all the wrong things. Murder, death, torture, and now this man whom she could just tell was probably insane. If not insane then definitely not what one would consider a healthy part of society. But she wanted to know more. Wanted to know what he thought and how he ended up in this profession. Did death fascinate him as well? Did he get a thrill each time he heard someone scream in pain? Was blood more than just some liquid that people needed to survive?

As these questions flitted through her mind, she couldn’t help but look up at the man that was making her question things that she had tried to bury within her subconscious. He was going to ruin her she decided. These fantasies should not be coming back. They should have stayed buried with that girl. She shook her head violently at that thought, and then clutched her head, her hair caught in her delicate fingers.

‘No’ she thought to herself. She refused to go back to that day. Go back to the horror, but more importantly the complete and utter joy she had lost herself in.

Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:33 pm

驚異の土地のウサギ

As I looked around my class, I noticed Mina who seem to be struggling to hold something back.
This just made me smile even more. I took in her appearance;
something seems different about her. I introduced to the class the topic for today:

"We will be covering a part of Neurology. Now, this may seem a bit…
remedial but its a review for when we start looking at the brain next week.
We will be disecting the brain and looking at the diencephalon.
As you all know The diencephalon consists of the thalamus, hypothalamus,
subthalamus, and epithalamus. The subthalamus is considered with the basal ganglia.
Lesions of the epithalamus (habenula) have not been correlated with specific deficits in man,
possibly because isolated lesions have not been describe. We will also
be looking at the frontal cortex, if you don't remember:
the executive functions of the frontal lobes involve the
ability to recognize future consequences resulting from current actions,
to choose between good and bad actions (or better and best),
override and suppress unacceptable social responses, and determine similarities
and differences between things or events.
Therefore, it is involved in higher mental functions.
The frontal lobes also play an important part in retaining longer term
memories which are not task-based. These are often memories associated
with emotions derived from input from the brain's limbic system.
The frontal lobe modifies those emotions to generally fit socially acceptable norms.
Psychological tests that measure frontal lobe function include finger tapping,
Wisconsin Card Sorting Task, and measures of verbal and figural fluency.
What we will be doing, however, is to decipher the age and the behavior patterns
of the person the brain belongs to."

My voice trailed off as my eyes catch another glimpse of her.

Mna is looking down as usual but oh? what's this? She's staring at me.
I was about to open my mouth to say something but then, Mina, this…
Perfect specimen, shook her head
violently.

"Mina, is there something the matter?" I asked.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:32 am

She couldn’t even respond to him. The thoughts racing through her mind were all bloody, all increasingly violent. Fantasies that she had tried to hide for years all bursting through her careful façade until she wanted to scream. Finally, Mina couldn’t help but look up at her professor. Her black eyes filled with distress and something else that no one could quite pin point. That look of sheer terror.

“I-I have to leave.” She whispered, her mind filling until the thoughts spilled out into her reality. No longer were the classroom walls the perfect white. No longer were her class mates curious looks mundane. Now the walls ran red with blood, while her fellow students faces twisted grotesquely before her very eyes. She couldn’t do this here. She couldn’t have another of these attacks all over again. She had blocked them out since her stint in the asylum. They couldn’t come back. Not now.

Mina picked up her books, and shoved them roughly into her bag. She knew she was making a scene, but when her books started to look like little devils, the spines with eyes, and the pages teeth she dropped them and backed away in fear.

Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:52 pm

驚異の土地のウサギ

I suppressed a smile once I recognized the look of terror in her eyes.

"Mina, where are you going?" I asked as she frantically shoved her books in her bag once more.
My 7 other students began whispering upon one another. "Please, calm yourselves!" My voice boomed
over the whispering students and the panicking Mina.

As I saw my student's faces I knew that my face displayed my temper.

"Now, Mina, what's the matter? Do you need some water? Your face looks a bit red."
My face softened again and my lips curled into another smile as I walk towards my favorite student.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Mina looked at the professor with horror, not knowing what to say. She couldn’t tear her eyes away from his face. His face, that for some reason was the only thing in the room not twisting into some horrible, grotesque thing. Rather than comforting her, this only increased her fright. Why would he be the only thing in the room that was normal? Was it because he truly was as insane as she was? No, she couldn’t be insane. They fixed her!

“N-no. I j-just need to l-leave.” She stuttered, trying to sound normal, yet knowing that she was failing utterly. She decided to just give up on the bag, and moved towards the door, but he was blocking the way, watching her with critical eyes.

Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:05 pm

驚異の土地のウサギ

I looked at her, a bit suspicious as to what she's planning on.
I look at her frantic self, and noticed her eyes. Her eyes behaving like the eyes of a mental patient,
moving from side to side, as frantic and as panicking as her body. I smiled at myself mentally.

"All right, but you should know that today's lesson is critical for tomorrow's lab. Just be sure to at
least read your books and review." As I said this, another student started picking up her books and
handed them to her.

"Go ahead and go home to get some rest. It looks like something is bothering you so bad to shake
you like this. A cup of tea should do you some good." I smiled at her softly.

I should search her records. I thought to myself as I watched her leave the room.

I look back to my students and continued on with the lesson.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 am

Mina nodded violently and then took off quickly from the classroom. She ran as fast as she could out of the building and onto the street, and all the way home as well. When she finally slammed the door shut behind her and slumped to floor, she realized there were tears running down her face.

‘Why did I react like that?’ she though to herself, still slightly panicked though the feeling was beginning to dissipate. She hadn’t had such an attack since her early days in the asylum, the days right after her brother had died. His death had hit her hard and she had spent many years trying to come to terms with it. Trying to let the doctors convince her that his death had not been her fault, had been the work of serial killer, when she knew well that she had tortured and killed him herself.

But that had been a long time ago. So long in fact that it should have been completely wiped from her mind by now. But it hadn’t and now the memories were haunting her once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Mina tried to look composed and as normal as possible. She hadn’t slept a wink the night before and as such had used the time to thoroughly prepare for the lab that day. She doubted there would be anything that she didn’t know, though she wasn’t looking forward to cutting up bodies today. Not after the memories of what happened had assaulted her just the day before.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:18 am

驚異の土地のウサギ

I saw Mina enter the room, looking a tad bit calmer than yesterday.

Trying to keep COMPOSURE I see...

"Welcome back class, I assume everyone has prepared for the lab today?"
I slightly nodded my head in return to my somewhat bummed looking students, few of them
looking more unprepared than expected.

"Please, follow me to our lab room." I smiled.
A couple of my female students looked away, their cheeks rosy.

Typical....

We entered the lab room, and everyone went to each of their stations.
"Luckily enough, we have gotten more donated cadavers, enough for each of us to have
a body for ourselves." my voice echoed softly throughout the room.

"Today, we will be making a transverse cut through the frontalis of the skull, like so."
I skillfully demonstrated how to make the cut, exposing the preserved brain of my cadaver.

"With this, we are allowed to see a part of the frontal lobe, and the parietal lobes of the brain.
Any questions so far?" I looked around at my students of which, few are looking sick from the smell
of formaldehyde.

"A reminder to those of you with strong smell, it helps to put a little bit of vapor
rub on your nostrils. Surgical masks alone won't help you with the scent of formaldehyde... Although
to become a better doctor, it is necessary to be accustomed to the scent of chemicals in the hospital."
I added.
ooc:
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:06 pm

As the smell of formaldehyde hit her nose, rather than disrupt her, the smell brought her instant calm. For the first time in the last two days she was able to breathe peacefully. All they were was dead corpses. Nothing more. There was no shadows or spirits here. Just a dead body of someone whose soul had fled long ago. This body she could cut up. This body she could examine or mutilate at her leisure because there was no screaming or pain. This body was already dead.

Without missing a step she cut into the cadaver, through the skull and into the frontal lobe. But she didn’t stop there. Mina went through the entire lab without waiting for instructions, exposing the entire brain and then cutting it into its different parts and placing them in bowls on the table. She worked without pausing or hesitating, and didn’t stop until each individual piece of the brain was neatly laid out in a bowl and labeled with its appropriate name.

She was so engrossed with her work that she didn’t notice the professor standing over her and watching everything she did, nor the disgusted looks of her classmates as she not only excelled but performed tasks that even the hardest of them could not muster to complete.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]   Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Through The Looking Glass [Mature. Read OOC]
Page 1 of 1