Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 533
Animunny : 673
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:25 pm

Letting her eyes close Sammie felt Sax pull her to him, placing her head on his chest she made a small nod of her head as she listened to him "Ok" she mumbeled softly as she rested an arm on his chest aswell as she fell asleep comfortably beside him feeling safe with him. Waking up early in the morning Sammie streached slightly but kept her eyes closed as she didn't really want to get out of bed feeling too comfortable and wanting to go back to sleep, after a moment she opened her eyes and slowly sat up. Breathing deeply she carefully got out of the bed, grabbing some clothes she walked into the bathroom. She needed to clear her head, dropping her clothes on the floor she stepped into the shower and turned the water on so it was hot, after she had cleaned herself she just stood under the water thinking about what she and Sax had done the night before. She couldn't let anyone find out at all.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 13 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:21 pm

(Just wanting to know if you would like to continue this or not. Either way is fine with me =])
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 13 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:27 pm

(I can't think of anywhere to go with this, actually, heh...so, you have an idea, or would you like to start a new thread? I've got a bunch of new characters to put up, too..most of them female though, heh...)
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 13 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:34 pm

(Hm like wise. I think starting a new thread would be better then anything really, but at the moment I can't think of anything; if you can that would be awsome and I'll try and get on during school at some point)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 13 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:36 pm

(Hm, alright. Do you play only female characters, or do you play males as well? If only female, do you have any that are bi/lesbian? I have some ideas, but they mostly are for my female characters.)
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 13 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:39 pm

(I play both type of characters really, but the one I play the most is female and I'm sure I can whip another one up)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 13 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:40 pm

(Hm, alright. I'll think on a few of my ideas, and I'll get back to you on them, alright? Shouldn't take too long.)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 13 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:21 pm

(Alright, uh, care to look at my characters? The non-mature bios board, third page. THose are the newest ones, whom I'm working the best with currently. See if anything get's your attention.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13