Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.Key.2.♥.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:58 am

Tohma smirked, "Psh, I practically live here." He said as he looked at Angel inconspicuously. He scanned the menu and said, "Just a coke with no ice please and as for an appetizer, Shellfish Medley should work, and extra beansprout cups." Eiji laughed at Tohma's more than boyishly pleading eyes. "Alright, I'll be right out with your drinks."

Tohma looked over to Angel, "You like the experience so---" He was cut off by Shuichi's sudden appearance. By sudden appearance: "TOHMA!" *glomp* Tohma managed to catch himself and support his and Shuichi's weight so they didn't topple to the floor. "I knew you'd be here Tohma. We decided to join you....since the party was a little..." Shuichi looked down and blushed. Wheeler laughed, "Shuichi nearly got hugged to death by drunken fans." Tohma laughed as he hugged Shuichi gently. "Well then guys, this is Angel. Angel this is Shuichi *indicates the chibi now zipping around him and hugging him hyperly*, Wheeler *indicates the five foot nine guy with stylishly messy flaming red hair* and his brother Joey *indicates the identical man with neon green hair.*"

Upon hearing his name, Shuichi then glomped Angel. Wheeler and Joey both laughed and pried the hyper one off. "Isn't it hard to believe he's the eldest of the three of us?" Wheeler said in a smooth voice. "Which means you guys should respect my 25 years of age >.<!" Shuichi said playfully. Joey rolled his eyes, "Oh shut up Chibi-kun." 0x0 Tohma couldn't help but laugh.

"Sorry, our band seems to be complete idiots off stage." His whole band rounded on him for that, "Don't act all superior! You're the youngest one and are stoic and humorless enough for all of us. "Mr. I don't know how to have fun!" Shuichi said. Tohma rolled his eyes, "SOMEONE has to be responsible. Now calm down so you don't scare away the Lady."

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:41 pm

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Angelkey2heart

Love's a beautiful thing...until it comes to an end.

I raised a hand to wave in hello, but I was quickly caught off guard as the man called
Shuichi reached out and gathered me in a quick, firm hug. The surprising action made
me chuckle, and my eyes sparkled in amusement as the other two men attempted to
pull him off of me.

"What a lively bunch you are," I teased, shifting my gaze to catch Tohma's eye. I
wondered how he managed to keep his band mates under control, and the thought
made me snicker under my breath. I'm sure he thoroughly enjoyed playing big brother
to these boys--he was, clearly, the responsible one.

"Would you guys like to join us? I'm sure we can request a bigger table."

(( ))

Your guardian Angel
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:19 pm

I placed my hand on my face so only one eye was showing and half my smirk. "You sure you want these pigs to be here?" I said teasingly, earning punches from all three of them and multiple from Chibi-kun.

"If you guys wouldn't mind." Shu smiled and they all sat down, thus squishing Tohma closer to Angel. "Eiji is going to have a heart attack." I muttered as I looked to Angel who seemed to be enjoying the bands' antics. I looked over to my family and just shook my head.

Eiji walked in and squeaked, as there is no other word for it, and I couldn't help but laugh as he scrambled to take everyone's order.

((brain lapse Sad sorry ))
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:25 pm

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Angelkey2heart

Love's a beautiful thing...until it comes to an end.

"Our poor server," I laughed to myself, watching in amusement as the flustered
boy fussed and fiddled haphazardly to take the newcomers' orders as quickly as
possible. While the three men shouted over each other in an attempt to place his
first, I glanced downward at how close Tohma was now sitting to me. His body heat
was comforting, and I could smell the light scent of his cologne in the air...

I immediately tossed the thought, however, as I did not want to blush embarrassingly
as I had earlier. Instead I turned to Tohma and smiled, assuring him I did not mind his
friends joining our table. In all honesty, I found them rather funny, and the laughter
was refreshing. I'd been so busy with touring, I hadn't had any time to myself to
just relax and have a genuine good time.

I had Tohma to thank for this.

"Thank you," I whispered to him, offering him another gracious smile. "I really needed this."

((Don't be sorry! I think it was a great post. ^^))

Your guardian Angel
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:18 am

I looked over to Angel quizzically, "Huh?" Was my less than intelligent response. Eiji scurried away from our table to go retrieve the orders. "Oy oy, is that a blush I see on Tohma's cheeks?!!" Shuichi pointed out. Wheeler and Joey also took a closer look as I dead panned in my face (( -_- )) "no." I said. Shuichi pouted, "But I'm sure I saw it!!" He huffed and sat in between me and Wheeler.

Eiji came back balancing the drinks and doing really well. He handed them out and took our final order, "I'll be back nya!"

((Feel free to take action in anyway you see fit ^.^ ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Key.2.♥.   .Key.2.♥. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.Key.2.♥.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Romance RP-
Jump to: