Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:36 pm

"Not unless we need to." Yalty said. "Blika's strong, but not strong enough to carry the three of us."

"However," Tates offered him a hand. "You'll be riding." He stated. "Just in case you need to get away in a hurry."

Yalty watched the smaller man hoist the priestess by the waist and help her settle onto Blinka's back. The furry dragon shifted slightly, turning her neck to eye the priestess for a moment before nudging her once fondly, clearly having no objections to the woman on her back.

"Let's go then." Yalty announced, grabbing Tates bag from him. "We'll want to be at the base of the mountain range by nightfall."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:54 pm

I nodded as Tates hoisted me atop of Bilka's back, smiling as she nudged me affectionately in response. I scratched her neck, earning a rather loud purr.

"Just in case you need to get away in a hurry..."

I bit my lip anxiously and clutched the dagger at my waist. I dreaded the foes we'd yet to face, but I did not want to be a burden to the others. I was prepared to fight, though I wasn't sure how much I'd actually contribute if thrown into that situation. Priestesses of Moren weren't exactly trained to fight...I glanced back down at the dagger, moving my thumb back and forth across the delicate markings engraved in the hilt.

"Still, this gift is enough proof I have help on my side..."
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:22 pm

((It's your go, Jen!))
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:32 pm

(((BUMP!!!!)))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 5:32 pm

they walked for a while, the breeze at their heels doing a fantastic job in covering their tracks. As they went, Tates and Yalty chatted about old times-- giving the priestess some insight into their past.

Apparently, Tates was no stranger to death. He was regarded by many as a harbinger of it. Apparently along the line he had picked up the nickname of The Right Hand-- referring to the right hand of death herself.

Still, it seemed like he would much prefer to focus on other key points. Such as Yalty's apparent knowledge of gunpowder. It has been introduced during the war with the South, so was considered a relatively new invention. Yet, according to the giant, it was simple enough to make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Past RP-
Jump to: