Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new girl...[open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 528
Animunny : 656
Registration date : 2009-02-05

The new girl...[open] Empty
PostSubject: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:30 am

The new girl...[open] Normal_emo-girl-15
Rose walked into the classroom, she was the new girl again this term. New school, new subjects, new place to annoy the jocks and everybody else. "Everyone this is Rose Boyd, she's going to be attending our school for the next few years. Would you like to say anything Rose?" the teacher asked standing up. Glancing at him she gave a shrug "Piss me off I'll smash your face into a wall so hard you'll been surgery to fix it" she said simply and walked to an empty seat and sat down.

Putting her bag on the floor she pulled out a book and started drawing on a blank page zoning out, looking up she felt someone watching her. Frowning she looked at her side at the guy sitting beside her "What?" she snapped angrily as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear "Can I help you? Cause if I cant, stop looking at me" she growled out at him and turned her attention back to her book and continued drawing. Still feeling the guy watching her she slammed her pen down on the desk gald everyone else was talking loudly "What?!" she half asked half yelled at the guy angrily.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:20 pm

The new girl...[open] Cain1

Cain had been at the school for only a few months. Before this girl had walked in he had been the new kid, the one everyone gawked at, and the one that every single person in the room couldn’t stop talking about. Then again, he was exchange student from Britain, so he supposed it wouldn’t be surprising if this girl faded in the back ground considering the female populations obsession with him. Then she opened her mouth.

A collective gasp was heard from his fellow classmates as she threatened them all so blatantly; this girl named Rose. Cain had to stifle a laugh after her determined proclamation. ‘Guess I wont be so talked about after all.’ he thought, the idea very pleasing to him. He really didn’t like being the center of attention all the time.

When she sat next to him he couldn’t help but get a good look at her. Call it sick fascination, or whatever you like. Cain was interested in this girl who could make an entire class go silent and not mess with her what-so-ever. However, he was also interested in her alone. There had to be a reason that she was so angry, and so combative.

When she turned and snapped at him he was taken aback for a moment, and tried to formulate what to say to her.

“I didn’t mean to stare.” he said lightly, his British accent floating through the air. “I wanted to say thank you.” He laughed lightly then, realizing from her expression that he would need to explain.

“Its not every day that something so interesting walks in the door.” With that said he turned back to the teacher to try and listen to what he was trying to lecture about. Again, Cain already knew the material and had to resign himself for another boring class.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:38 am

Rose raised an eyebrow as she looked ay him, the accent was a slight suprise to her. "I'm not a 'something' thank you very much" she said rudely, picking up her pen she started drawing in her book, looking up she saw the teacher looking at her "Are you understanding everything Rose?" he asked. Glaring at him she sat back in the seat "Why dont you get back to you pointless lesson and I'll get back to being bored" she snapped, after a second she gave a smirk the corners of her lips curling up to show the points of fangs.

Feeling people watching her and whispering she clenched her jaw and packed up all of her things, getting up from her seat she snatched her bag up from the ground and walked towards the classroom door and stepped out just as the bell went, looking at all of the people spilling out of the classrooms she frowned and started walking slowly. "Perfect! Just perfect! First day and someone basicly called me a thing" she grumbeled to herself and bumped into someone, glaring at the group of girls her eyes darkened "Watch it" she snarled her fangs barred making the girls take a slight step back "Thats what I thought" she said coldly.

Looking around she sighed and stuffed her hands into her pockets "I wonder where the guy went" she said thoughtfully as she walked to her locker, reaching it she leaned against it watching as people walked though the hallways laughing and talking, rolling her eyes she put her foot up against the locker under hers and bowed her head boredly "I already hate this place, and I've only sat though one lesson" she sighed as she put her head back and rested it against her locker and closed her eyes wondering what everyone thought of her already.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:48 am

Cain had been taken aback by her response, though when he thought about it, it had been rather poor word choice on his part. Any normal male at this point would have written Rose off as a lost cause, a girl who was too moody and combative to try and deal with. Cain however, was not like any normal male. He was unusually quiet, respectful, patient, essentially the perfect gentlemen. A rather weird thing to be amongst the adolescent boys that walked the halls with their jerseys and rude comments.

Due to this little fact, Cain was now more than ever interested in Rose. More than that however, he couldn’t let an insult go without an apology be it intended insult or not. For the rest of the class he didn’t really a chance to speak with her again though, especially because when someone is already angry, the last thing you want to do is try and defuse that anger. Its best to let to run its course as far as Cain was concerned, and then talk to the now rational human being.

When she bolted from the classroom, Cain thought he had lost his chance to apologize to her. But as luck would have it, as he made his way to his locker he noticed the very girl that he had been trying to reach. More importantly, her head was resting against the previously empty locker that was right next to his own.

Cain walked over to her, ignoring the stares and giggles of the girls around him and said, “I apologize about what I said earlier. I meant no insult.”

Another thing that Cain did, was he never beat around the bush. Straight to the point was his motto.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:24 am

Rose opened her eyes and took her head off her locker and looked at him "Uh...Dont worry about it...Forgive and forget right" she said, and extended her hand towards him "Think I should try this again. I'm Rose Boyd, new local half-vamp, temper galore and large ego" she said with a chuckle.

Running her free hand though her hair she looked at him "Sorry for snapping, I just hate coming to new places all of the time...It annoys me" she said softly and glanced at a few girls that had giggled and she rolled her eyes.

"Can girls get anymore...petty?" she asked in a annoyed tone as she rolled her eyes again, watching him "And I'm not interesting, for future referance" she said smirking as she watched him, her olive eyes with a touch of gold serched his face seeing if she could trust him at all.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:00 pm

"Cain Tolsten, resident object of unusual interest though I have no idea why.” He responded, introducing himself and shaking her hand. His blonde hair slightly hid his face as he spoke, but his smile was easily seen and obviously genuine. He meant his words merely as a joke, though he knew that some would see it as him being obnoxious. Though his British accent and impeccable manners, along with his rather Victorian dress, made it hard to see him as being obnoxious.

“I find you terribly interesting though I’m afraid.” He added, a mischievous glint in his eye. Rather than continue that line of conservation however, he changed the subject entirely. “Do you move around a lot?”
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Rose gave a small smile "Nice name...And well I can see why you are a particular interest for people around here...Your British accent makes you stand out from the crowd" she said softly as she put her hand on her hip as she watched him.

Frowning slightly she gave a small shrug "I have to...I start to many fights at schools so yeah..." she said as she locked her eyes on his "What are you afraid of?" she asked, as she focused on him fully she tried to block out everyone else around her and tried to focus on his auora, instead of seeing just his she saw bight flashes of colours making her head spin.

Blinking fast she staggered slightly but caught herself before she fell over "I so should stop doing that" she mumbeled to herself as she rubbed her eyes trying to get the spots of bright colours from her vision.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Cain was taken aback by her sudden question, but when she nearly fell over he became very concerned.

“Are you alright?” he asked, concern showing in his green eyes. When she caught herself, he relaxed slightly, though he decided to keep a close eye on her to make sure she didn’t fall.

“My greatest fear…” he began, trying to think of something that was relevant and honest.

“I suppose, my greatest fear is of being asked questions I don’t really want to answer.” He said honestly, noting all the times in his life where he had refused company due to their many questions about things personal to him. It wasn’t that he disliked people, or that he disliked Rose. It was more about the fact that when people found out about his noble background or his family’s wealth they stopped looking and talking to him, and began to care far more about his money and prestige.

“And rather than ask the reciprocating question I have a different one for you. What do you desire most in the world?”

((Sorry it took me so long to post. My graduation was last Thursday so I was really busy these last couple of days.))
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Rose watched him with a blank face, not answering his first question she ignored it with a sweet smile her fangs brushing against her bottom lip slightly "For my family to be alive...But I cant have that...So I'll settle for...friends" she said with a lazy shrug as she leaned against the lockers again "So what is it lunch or class?" she asked glancing around as her stomach growled in protest for food.

Looking slightly embarrassed she crossed her arms over her stomach "Sorry, I'm starving" she said with a laugh as she watched him "You know the way you hold yourself kind of reminds me of someone who's upperclass...No offence, I mean I couldn't speak polietly like the way you do for long" she said with a smile.

((Ooc: Dont worry about it Very Happy Congrats on graduating ^w^))
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:50 am

Cain flinched slightly when she mentioned that he seemed upper class. Now that she had mentioned it, he felt obliged to say something however, and there was no way in hell he was going to lie to her no matter how much he may have wished he could.

“I take no offense. My family isn’t exactly what someone would normally expect.”

He stayed quiet after that, leaving the comment to hang. He didn’t really want to tell her right off the bat that his family was upper class, and in fact nobles in Britain. Deciding that it was best to leave this conversation and change it to another topic as soon as possible, he said, “Lunch begins after third period. What class does your schedule say you have next, I’ll walk you there.”
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:20 am

Rose made a nod of her head "Most familes aren't" she said smiling and scratched the back of her head slightly "Uh...I've got a study....." she said shrugging with a slight smile at him and she glanced around again not focusing really on anyone in particualr but taking in everyone's apperance.

Looking back at him she smiled sweetly "What do you have?" she asked out of curiosity as she locked her eyes on his still smiling slightly as she watched his movements carefully.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Cain smiled widely when she said she had Study hall next.

“Well, it looks like I’m in luck. I have the same class.” He said lightly, putting his hands in his pockets casually.

“Shall we go?” He asked, as he began to walk towards study hall. He loved the fact that he had this class so early in the morning. It gave him extra time to study for classes later on in the day and the ability to finish any homework that he hadn’t been able to finish the night before. A rare occurrence but one that when it happened made the early study hall a very good thing.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:49 am

Rose made a nod of her head, pushing off the locker she walked beside him "I dont really have a choice if I want to go to the class or not" she mumbeled and ran a hand through her hair as she glanced at Cain slightly, looking stright ahead again a few people from her previous class glared at her and she meerly gave them all a sweet smile.

Staring at a guy in front of her she started to see his aura, it was made up of swirling bright colours "Trippy...Can't half tell his happy" she muttered not realising she had said it out aloud she blinked a few times and the colours vannished and she bowed her head slightly so she was staring at the ground as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:39 pm

Cain smiled lightly as he walked her to class, having not heard the comment she made by her locker. Study Hall was conveniently with Ms. Pence, a woman who had little time to regulate a class that she considered a waste of time. For the most part she let the students do what they wanted which suited everyone just fine. Luckily for the studious students, it never did get too loud either because should the principal ever walk into the class because it was too loud, then the students would lose their free period. Other classes that Ms. Pence taught had in the past, so this class was relatively quieter than one would expect.

As they walked into the class, it was the normal organized chaos that was Study Hall. Cain turned back to Rose and said lightly, “Here you go. Pretty straightforward here.”

He took his normal seat at the back of the class and gestured to the empty seat next to him. Inviting her to sit with him if she so desired. The seat looked rather good considering the glares many of her classmate were giving her. Apparently, news traveled fast in this school. It didn’t help either that she had walked in with Cain, the one boy that the girls in the school had yet to snare.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Glancing boredly at the people glaring at her she walked up to Cain and sat down beside him and pulled out a sketch book and started drawing. "I hate being the reason people gossip" she muttered, glancing at Cain slightly she continued drawing "Whats their problem any way?" she asked as she sat back in the chair putting her sketch book on the desk it showed a half finnshed classroom, yawning she crossed her arms over her stomach and closed her eyes wondering if she could fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Cain laughed lightly at her disgruntlement. He could understand why she was so irritated. He believed it to be rather stupid as well, and had spent many an hour trying to figure out why they all acted the way they did. Of course, in his case he simply didn’t have friends because the girls were all too competitive over him, and the guys hated his guts because of it. He also tended to prefer avoiding the general populace as he considered them sheep.

“Well, I’m pretty sure I can give you the answer to that one. You little display this morning has effectively scared the male population and to keep up their manhood they now have to pretend to despise you. The female population on the other hand is simply angry with you because of me, which I do apologize for.”

He smiled at her widely, showing his remorse in his eyes, though he wasn’t really all that sorry for talking to her. Only for their stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:54 am

Giving a shrug Rose opened her eyes and gave a laugh "Well the girls will just have to grow up and the guys.....Not much really to say there" she said, looking at him she gave a slight smile "No need to be sorry" she added and rocked backwards on her chair and leaned against the back wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new girl...[open]   The new girl...[open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The new girl...[open]
Page 1 of 1