Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i have arrived and with me a shadow of horrors

Go down 
AuthorMessage

i have arrived and with me a shadow of horrors Empty
PostSubject: i have arrived and with me a shadow of horrors   i have arrived and with me a shadow of horrors EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm

hello, i just joined and im not that good at spellin stuff but it makes sense sometimes i think, i like anime and anything thats epic, so yea........MUAHAHAHAHHA! Twisted Evil i love to use words as much as i can because its the only way to show what dwells in the inner cavers of our souls, so soon ill post some cool stories....VERY SOON, TREMBLE WITH FEAR AND BURN AS I DISTORT ALL REALITY!!!!! clown Smile
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

i have arrived and with me a shadow of horrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have arrived and with me a shadow of horrors   i have arrived and with me a shadow of horrors EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Hahaha, hey. Thanks for joining!! ^^

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net

i have arrived and with me a shadow of horrors
Page 1 of 1