Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Tail of Two Kitties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319
Registration date : 2009-02-06

A Tail of Two Kitties Empty
PostSubject: A Tail of Two Kitties   A Tail of Two Kitties EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 2:41 am

A Tail of Two Kitties Kidste10

Norn smiled as she walked her ward to school, handing off a homemade bento at the gates and making her way back to the small house they shared.  The sky was blue with scattered white clouds, the chill of early autumn just beginning to touch the air.  As she made her way back, Norn stopped to chat with some of the old ladies in the quiet, out of the way, suburb they lived in.

Upon reaching the small house she shared with her ward, a young orphan entrusted to her care by her late masters will, she began running through her daily chores.  After dragging the kotatsu out of storage and beating the dust out of the heavy covering and hanging it in the yard to air out, Norn sat with her back against the wall of the house, drifting slowly off to sleep

The small cat-eared girl stretched as she felt the sun on her skin and gave a cute high pitched yawn 'Hyyyyanyaaaaan~" Eyes squeezed shut, she began to push herself up from the ground she was sitting on when she realized she'd put her hand down in a puddle.

"Did it rain during my nap?  The weather program said it was supposed to be sunny with a few clouds." she mused with her head cocked to one side.
As Norn brought her hand up she noticed that the puddle she'd nearly been sleeping in wasn't exactly water.

"R-r-r-r-r-r-reeeed!" she stammered out in a panic as the dreams of her idyllic every day life vanished like a shattered window and reality came crashing in like the errant rock that had broken it.

She was slumped against the wall at the mouth of an alley between a pair of large apartment buildings that had seen better days.  As she scanned the alley, her panic rising by the second, she spotted a pair of bodies further down the alley.

"Eliza!" she squeaked out in a panicked whisper. "ELIZA!" she shrieked, louder this time.  The left side of her mouth pulled up in a snarl, the normal pure gold of her left eye going a deep red.  "Hissssssss, why are you shrieking so early in the morning!"  A raspy, almost feral voice growled out of her mouth, squinting at the morning sunlight.

"D-d-d-did you do this Eliza!" Norn replied in a panicked stutter, pointing to a third body slumped halfway out of a dumpster.  "They were criminals, Norn; scum that were preying on young girls walking alone at night.  The city is a better place without them."  and with that Eliza popped their shared body up off the ground and began to examine her appearance in a nearby broken window.

"Tch, we need to get cleaned up, the trash back there got more blood on me then I would have liked."  She turned back and spat into the alley.  "That's your fault for pulling a damn knife on me though, creep!"
The aforementioned knife had apparently been jammed into the offenders neck below his right collar bone and dragged down to his heart, carving through several ribs on its trip down.

"ELIZA!"  Norn's voice rang out, stamping her foot and stopping them dead in the center of the alley.  "Even if they were criminals, you can't just kill people.  That's supposed to be left to the police, and now I'M a criminal because you used MY body to kill these people!"

Norn was freaking out a bit at this point, stomping in circles and waving her hands in the air when she stopped suddenly as if she had walked into a wall.

"Will you shut up you spaz!  And it was my body first, parasite!"  Eliza growled out, "if you keep yelling about dead bodies we WILL draw the attention of the incompetent police that loaf around on taxpayer dime in this city."  Looking around Eliza spotted a large jacket that had been discarded by one of the thugs prior to the, *ahem* altercation, last night, and wrapped it around her bloody school uniform.

"Now, let's get out of here and get cleaned up, you can freak out all you want once we're somewhere safe, but I'm going back to sleep before that happens."

The golden right eye still under Norn's control was darting about wildly in a panic as Eliza growled and pulled the eyepatch out of her pocket, concealing the problematic orb.

As Eliza strode purposefully down the street away from the alley into the awakening city, Norn muttered dejectedly under her breath.  "Why is this happening again, we just found a nice spot to stay after the last incident too, oh dear oh dear oh dear."

Norn is a companion cyborg, meant to help out with domestic chores and general repairs around the house, and provide a small measure of security for those living alone.  Unfortunately for Norn, she soon discovered she had quite a unique defect, and an even more unique body

More details of Norn/Eliza's unique existence will be revealed as the story progresses, so please feel free to jump in and join them ^.^

If someone wants to join I was looking for either a curious passerby that overheard Norn/Eliza talking to herself or maybe a police officer investigating the recent string of known criminals meeting rather gruesome ends around the city over the past year or two
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Tail of Two Kitties   A Tail of Two Kitties EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 5:49 pm

*Bumping this in the hopes of someone wanting to join in*
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A Tail of Two Kitties   A Tail of Two Kitties EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 8:49 pm

A Tail of Two Kitties ATUYQtp

A brisk wind picked up, slicing through the thin jacket, sent icy shivers down to the bone. She wasn't insane, that look on her face--He'd seen it before. The price of sharing a conscious. Ren had only once believed the folk who'd gone through with their operation had been overly dramatic. Up until his best friend, Kai had undergone a pricy transhuman surgery that pinned his mind with the shell of a newly developed "skin" and since then, to put it in his word, "I don't feel like me, man. It's fucked up." Shortly after their meeting, his parents were moving out of town. The boys promised they'd keep in touch. It's been two months. He'd sent Kai a bunch of texts and messages online. Maybe he wasn't himself anymore. Maybe that part of him didn't care about their friendship. This possession, this 'blackout', could it be stopped? If then, how? Why hasn't anyone looked into it? Why are people calling it a misunderstanding? Not enough evidence to prove anything? The shutter clicked. Whenb had he taken his cell out? Was he going to call the cops? The frozen image of the neko-eared girl, the blood, the body hanging out the lip of the dumpster stared back at him. Saved. Readied for the next take. Shit. Ren lowered the device before she might turn around and see him. Did her ear just flicker? Were her senses calibrated like that of a cat's enough to detect the slightest sound? Or were those aesthetics? No way was he gonna stick around to find out. If she was going Mr Hyde on everything, he'd better sneak away now. And fast.

Last edited by Secret Angel on Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Tail of Two Kitties   A Tail of Two Kitties EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 10:51 pm

Eliza's ears twitched as she heard the distinctive sound of a cell phones camera app snapping a picture, head swiveling quickly, she noticed a pale haired youth hastily stuffing something in his pocket

"Tchaa."  Eliza clicked her tongue in irritation before zooming in and snapping a picture of the young man that had most likely taken her picture, pretty sloppy to leave the notification sound on their camera app enabled.
Once she had a clear mugshot, Eliza began running it through a number of both municipal and private databases.

"Seems his name is Ren, no criminal record of note, on several corporate watch-lists as a potential anti-cybernetic activist and PR issue."  She said quietly to herself and finished with a long sigh.  "You can't just hack the police databases Eliza."  Norn whimpered out.  "It's not hacking if I already have the codes."  Eliza replied curtly, "We need to get ahold of that phone before they go to the news or the cops with it, but we can't be wandering around like this, damn it all!"  Eliza growled out, gesturing to her blood-stained clothes.

With that the red started to fade from her left eye to be slowly replaced with gold, and a very frantic Norn.  "Oh dear, oh my, where did you go?  What are you doing?!" She called out, twisting around in panic.  "Calm down." Eliza growled in her head, "I'm just hacking into the local surveillance cameras to keep an eye on our little paparazzi, and deal with him if he heads anywhere I don't like."

"I forbid you to kill anyone else today!"  Norn called out while stomping heavily on the sidewalk. "You've already killed three people, and all that boy did was take your picture!"  
Norn could practically FEEL the smirk in her mind at Eliza's silent response.
"Actually, it was five people, you just just can't see the other two I crammed into that dumpster.  Besides, I'm pretty sure you'd fry a processing core long before you'd actually succeed in "forbidding me" from doing anything.  "Now get to the safehouse and get cleaned up, Golden Girl!"

With that, Eliza vanished completely, leaving Norn to wrap herself in the oversized jacket and run towards the building that housed the rooftop maintenance shed she'd been staying in for the past couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Tail of Two Kitties   A Tail of Two Kitties EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 1:38 am

Bump in case you wanted to restart this :3

Noctemys likes this post

Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A Tail of Two Kitties   A Tail of Two Kitties EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 12:53 am

Otacon wrote:
Bump in case you wanted to restart this :3
LETS DO IT!
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tail of Two Kitties   A Tail of Two Kitties Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tail of Two Kitties
Page 1 of 1