Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:16 am

"I figured there would be less people here, besides, you've tickled my curiosity Cap'n." She said. She looked at the two cats, "They're precious, more strays...or something more?" She asked casually, but in reality she was ready to pass out. She was tired not only from the sheer excitement, but whatever was in that green skittle flavored drink was making her extremely tired as well.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:21 am

"Pets of mine." he said with a smile. "The brown one is Lynn, the black and Yin." He walked over, the blue light illuminating his features for her to see. In his hands was a much smaller version of the two odd creatures on his bed. This was was gray with black socks and ear tips. "And this little one had yet to be named."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:27 am

Her eyes lit up like a comet across the sky. She made a small squeaking noise, as she was suddenly wide awake. She looked up at the captain as, admiring him for a moment and then looking down at the fuzzball as she held him, "Wyntir?" She asked, pulling the name out of nowhere. She looked up at Jin again and smiled brightly. "This isn't a joke is it?" She asked, already getting attached to the little creature.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:31 am

"No. He's all yours." He smiled. "He'll live up to 50 years old, provided nothing external hurts him first." he said petting the sleepy fuzzball. "He'll eat anything you give him, just no greens. Once he gets a little older he'll start hunting down his own food."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:39 am

She cuddled the little kitten and held him protectively. "Thank you, if you didn't have my loyalty before, you definitely have it now." She said jokingly. She looked up at him with her odd colored eyes and said, "You really didn't have to, I mean you already offered me a place to go, took me away from home and are now technically leading me on an adventure. Why do all this for one stranger, especially when everyone seems to think it odd because A) you don't usually take people from this side, whatever that means, and B) it's usually Derek's job."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:41 am

Jin shrugged. "I felt like it. I've learned to follow my instincts over the years." he smiled at her as he sat down on his desk. "I give everyone a gift as a welcome to the crew. It's just something I feel like I ought to do as captain."

Yin and Lynn both cooed form his bed, calling to the small kit in Ashe's arms.

Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:49 am

She nodded, "I like you." She said with a child like grin. Wyntir stirred a bit and chirped. Ashe tried so hard not to squee. She looked up at Jin, "Are they siblings?" She asked tickling under Wyntir's chin. The little creature tried to walk toward the other two, but she kept him in her arms, unsure if it was allowed.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:52 am

"Lynn and Yin are the parents." he informed her. "Wyntir here is old enough to weened by now, he's just a little cry baby." Jin said lightly scratching behind the creatures ears. His back leg began to thump lightly in response, settling down back in Ashe's hands.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:02 am

"That's, adorable." She looked into Wyntir's eyes and noticed they were like hers. One of his was green and the other was blue, while with hers, one was an amber yellow and the other an emerald green. "I don't think I'm going to be sleeping for a while, he is too adorable." She said. "He'll grow up to be a strong one, won't you?" She touched noses with Wyntir and he made a pretty powerful chirp, "See listen to those pipes." "Thank you." She said again, "Now I have to get you something :3" She said.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:08 am

Jin gestured around his room. "I have all I need." he pointed out with a smile. "Go bond with your new pet. I trust yaya told you where you would be sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:15 am

"Uhm no, she didn't. I can sleep anywhere really." She said quickly not wanting to be a burden. Wyntir climbed up on her head and snuggled into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:19 am

Jin rolled his eyes. "Follow me then." he said, muttering about Yaya being flightier than a bird.

He lead her downstairs to a small room, just big enough for a cott and a small folding bedside table. A single light hung fomr the ceiling. Small, cramped-- but entirly hers.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:22 am

She smiled, she liked smaller rooms, less to clean. "Thank you again Captain. If there is anything I can ever do for you, please, let me know." She said softly. Her smile never leaving.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:43 pm

"Naturally." Jin smiled. He bowed, then took his leave.

The small furry creature in her arms stretched out before curling it's paws around it's head, clearly tired.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:52 pm

She laid down on her cot, the kitten on her chest and fell asleep.

She awoke early, before the sun even rose, by the little thing playing with her hair and mewling softly. She smiled and stood up, turning on the lamp and shuffling through her bag, pulling out a few pieces of Jerky before heading up to the main deck silently as the Wyntir mewled happily while he ate in her arms. He climbed to her shoulder and munched happily as she hit the deck, the breeze blowing her ponytail as she looked up at the stars. "How was she going to do her morning run? Oo" was her only thought as she gazed up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:54 pm

"Morning." Joseph greeted to her immediate right. The kid was quiet when he wanted to be.

He smiled up at her. "The Captain gave the order for none of us to wake you up till the sun was up, but it looks like you got up on your own just fine."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:57 pm

"Does everyone usually wake up this early?" She asked as she caught the little kitten that fell off her shoulder. "He should have known I was an early riser." She chuckled and set him on her shoulder, when he promptly crawled up to her head and clung to her bandana. She tickled his chin and said,"Oh and good morning to you by the way."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:01 pm

"He figured you would be hung over from the Bwenhoho." Joseph shrugged. "Morning. Is that your gift from the captain?"

"Joey!" A man called. "Stop talking and get scrubbing before it gets too hot!"

Joseph looked like someone slapped him across the face for a moment. "Oh yeah. I knew I was supposed to be doing something."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:04 pm

"Let me help, nope not hung over, I am far from being a light weight, and yes it is." She said as she waited for him to tell her what to do or an extra brush to scrub the deck with or someone else to tell her to do something. She found and extra brush and Mimicked Joey's motions, getting off any dirt, salt or any other unwanted particles off the wood.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:06 pm

"You're going to get blisters," Joseph warned. "But the salt air helps them heal fast." he assured her.

It took till nearly an hour past sunrise for the two of them to scrub the main deck clean.

"Now we lay down the tar, make sure the boards are still all snug and in place." Joseph announced happily.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:16 pm

"Blisters? Pffft, I can handle blisters, I used to get them all the time." She said happily. Wyntir found it fun to ride on the wooden part of the broom.

"How do we do that?" She asked. She wiped a little bit of sweat from her neck and followed Joey's lead. She looked out over the vast ocean and gasped slightly at how beautiful the water actually was with the sun gleaming over it. "wow." Was all she could say.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:21 pm

"And that's all there is to it." Josey was saying as he handed her a mop, pulling her out of her daydreams. He blinked at her, then out to the water. 'You've never been out to sea before, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:26 pm

"Not like this. Honestly I used to be afraid of it. Several people die of drowning where I'm from, but this view is just, I don't know. Sorry, I'll focus now." She apologized and smiled sheepishly. She caught on quickly and they secured the boat planks together, as well as finished the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Some time around mid day, a heavy hand landed on her shoulder. "Are you any goof at casting a net?" Derek asked, a small grin tugging at his lips. "We're sending out the fishing boats, and I wondered if you wanted to join them."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:41 pm

She jumped a tiny bit and turned, grabbing Derek's wrist in what would have been turned into an arm breaking move, until she saw who it was and blushed, "Sorry, you kind of scared me. Fishing, FINALLY something I've actually done before. It would be an honor to go." She smiled happily. The little furball on her head chirped as he picked up her mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next