Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurohime: The gun wielding witch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male
Number of posts : 285
Animunny : 887
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Kurohime: The gun wielding witch Empty
PostSubject: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:38 pm

This is a funny manga about a witch named Kurohime who's cursed in being a child until she finds her "True Love" and cannot access her powers. Then there's a boy named Zero, who was saved by sexy gun slinging witch, who uses magic bullets. The sad thinges is the translation of the awesome manga stopped at vol. 14. The funny thing is Kurohime doesn't know that Zero is madly in love with her, or why whenever she's in danger he comes to her rescue, also when he kisses her, she turns back to her hot, sultry adult self able to access her full powers.

The story is good the artwork is awesome...definitely worth a read.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 521
Animunny : 624
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:50 am

Hmm, Witches, magic, a dude named Zero? I'm so game for this! 8D Thanks for sharing! Have you ever read Kitchen Princess? I read on fb that it was a great story with a sad ending, I've been reading it & I love it. I totes recommend the read ^^
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:44 am

That sounds so entertaining! Too bad it was never completed in English for us. =(

I've never heard of Kitchen Princess. What's it about?

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:21 am

Angelique wrote:
[color=crimson] Hmm, Witches, magic, a dude named Zero? I'm so game for this! 8D Thanks for sharing! Have you ever read Kitchen Princess? I read on fb that it was a great story with a sad ending, I've been reading it & I love it. I totes recommend the read ^^

I've seen it at my local Barnes & Noble, but never thought giving it a look/see....lol I'll check out tomorrow, since I have Fridays off of work. Kurohime is the same way...it has some really funny moments and some really sad ones too. Thought maybe more interest in Kurohime will give more incentive to finish it translating it. Wink So make sure to check it out.

SaphiraShijinuske wrote:
That sounds so entertaining! Too bad it was never completed in English for us. =(

I've never heard of Kitchen Princess. What's it about?

<3 Saphira
Its a great and funny manga...and tells a tale of how far someone would go for love.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:02 am

Another manga I'm into right now is Vampire Knight by Hino Matsuri, I got a list actually on here so you can check it out & tell me what you think/give me sugvestions on any other new mangas you deem cool and I shall look for them + add them to my growing list.

XOXO
-A.

Last edited by Angelique on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incorrect URL entry -oops! X3)
Back to top Go down
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:36 am

Kurohime: The gun wielding witch Kurohime-648724
The hotness that is Kurohime.

Kurohime: The gun wielding witch Kurohime
The stages of Kurohime...from left to right, she started out as an adult but was turned into the little girl you see. When her love for Zero is realized, she becomes her full adult self.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:58 pm

What a strange concept! I like it! Lol.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:19 am

Kurohime in the middle (looks teen-ish) is super cute! <3 Is she supposed to be an assassin? She looks so cool! *w*//

XOXO
-A.
Back to top Go down
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Angelique wrote:
Kurohime in the middle (looks teen-ish) is super cute! <3 Is she supposed to be an assassin? She looks so cool! *w*//

XOXO
-A.

Yeah, you can say that she assassinated people...and Gods. That's why she was cursed to live her life as a child until she found true love. She is very fetching, would love to have someone cosplayed as her...<3.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:15 am

Speaking of assassinating people, I finished Ga-Rei:Zero, that anime made me freaking CRY! I can't believe it ended that way, kind of bitter sweet. Was it just me or did Yomi resemble Yuko Ichihara from xxxHOLiC? I bet she was an Expy lol.

Happy Holidays!

P.S. Still coloring Angel but it's hard without using a tablet thing, I'm trying out different techniques with PS and SAI it's waaay harder than expected.

XOXO
-A.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:20 am

Because you posted this, I decided to watch Ga Rei: Zero. Poor Yomi!!! The way things ended up, it was just so unfair. I felt very sorry for her...but it was a great series.

I have yet to see XXXHolic, so I'll have to watch that next!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
~*Red*~
Greater Otaku
~*Red*~

Male
Number of posts : 153
Animunny : 191

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:37 am

I will definitely have to read this sometime! Very Happy

It sounds really interesting!
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Her outfit kind of reminds me of Sango's from Inuyasha!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:54 pm

SaphiraShijinuske wrote:
Her outfit kind of reminds me of Sango's from Inuyasha!

<3 Saphira
Kinda..but Kirohime is just drop dead gorgeous/sexy. While Sango is little sister kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime: The gun wielding witch   Kurohime: The gun wielding witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurohime: The gun wielding witch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Community :: Manga Talk-
Jump to: