Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we should have another contest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

we should have another contest Empty
PostSubject: we should have another contest   we should have another contest EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:04 pm

something that you could win animunny or something like a character your fav mod makes. Something for halloween.... mawhahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: we should have another contest   we should have another contest EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:02 pm

That's a GREAT idea!! ^^ LET'S BRAINSTORM! What kind of contest did you have in mind?

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: we should have another contest   we should have another contest EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:09 am

How about story contests? Write a story, with things the mods provide, and the best one wins a prize. Animunny or being mod for a day.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: we should have another contest   we should have another contest EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:08 pm

You know, we do need another mod now that Angel_lass had to step down...

We actually have no staff here now besides me. But I don't feel like we have enough active members to successfully run a contest. =/

We could try, though! I would also really like to get the members that are active here more active in Pika Project Recruit. It's easier to run things like contests when there's more members. Actually, let me rephrase that...more ACTIVE members lol.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: we should have another contest   we should have another contest EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:43 pm

lol true. okay well if we can do that then its okay
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: we should have another contest   we should have another contest EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Maybe for now we can have a creative contest with animunny as the prize. Each participant can turn in either a fanart they completed, fanfic, or AMV--anything creative like that. And the winner can have his/her own page and a large sum on animunny.

What do you think?

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: we should have another contest   we should have another contest EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:16 pm

I like that idea but it would be interesting to think of a theme, like of an anime they havent seen yet and ask them to watch an episode and write,draw or make an amv off that one episode. Dont ask me to give you a theme because the animunny and my own page sound temping and i wanna compete. lmao.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: we should have another contest   we should have another contest EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:14 am

Haha, okay! Lemme brainstorm and get back to you. But I think I have an idea of what we should do!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: we should have another contest   we should have another contest EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:53 am

I was thinking the theme of the contest should be based on giving thanks, since November is the month of Thanksgiving.

So maybe the contest could be a creative one (like fanart, fanfic, AMV, banner, etc.) like we discussed, but they would show thanks for something in it.

An idea would be a fanfic, art, etc. with Ed Elric showing thanks for Winry, or his brother, or something like that. It's pretty broad. You can be thankful for anything, even ramen (if you're Naruto lol).

How does that sound?

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: we should have another contest   we should have another contest EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:16 am

that sounds promising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we should have another contest   we should have another contest Empty

Back to top Go down

we should have another contest
Page 1 of 1