Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Sola tilted her head a bit. "I... am not sure exactly. I'm not even sure how long it's been since this whole thing started... I just know that I was living peacefully in the mountains, and Team Rocket took me, and made me like this... and Arcania attacked the place they were holding me, and saved me, and the others held there. Apparently it's because they'd captured us while looking for her. I've been helping her ever since."
Back to top Go down
facadepapergirl
N00b
facadepapergirl

Male
Number of posts : 43
Animunny : 607
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:44 pm

It was a long walk, it seemed. To avoid being silent, Z ventured, "What kind of person is Arcania? Tough to be able to do so much, I expect." A blister started to form on Z's toe, but it tried not to limp. Z had decided to go cross-country after living the soft life, and didn't want to show weakness, regret, or a call for pity. And especially not a call for ridicule from Ghastly.
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male
Number of posts : 50
Animunny : 54
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Z had brought up a good question that Haunter took an interest in for the answer. He only nodded his head and then looked over at the one that was leading them. A low "Haunter..." cooed from his mouth as he wanted to know what kind of person Arcania was as well. They seem like they were going to be together for a while so he figured that he should at least get a little familiar with who he was going to be working with on this mission.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:47 am

((What happened to this RP? =( I really liked it, and was just about to make an entrance! Everyone come baaaaaack!!!))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male
Number of posts : 50
Animunny : 54
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:44 pm

(I've been waiting this whole time...-.-)
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 pm

((Hopefully Aviaris_Sevanthis and facadepapergirl come back soon.))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2