Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
facadepapergirl
N00b
facadepapergirl

Male
Number of posts : 43
Animunny : 607
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Z leaned on the handlebars of Jerry's bike as it studied its town map with a furrow on it's face. Z was an androgynous being, with red hair, a red and blue sweater, and blue pants. A normal looking human, if you didn't look too close. Z let out a sigh as its eyes passed over the paper over and over again. It seemed like there was no going around it. In order to get to Slateport from Route 119, just below Fortree City, one must either go through Mauville, or go the long way, back through Fortree, through Lilycove, and through almost all of the sea routes of that region. And, since Lilycove did not have a boat, one had to swim or Surf. Z could not do either.

The problem with Mauville was the fact that Team Rocket had taken over the city, and was using it as a nexus to invade the rest of the region. Now, Z would greatly enjoy tackling Team Rocket there... but it couldn't do it alone. The plan was to get on the S.S. Tidal, which the sailors had proudly kept Rocket-free, and hitch a ride to Vermillion City. Z had scrounged up enough money (scrounge sounded better than steal. Z had not been programmed to steal) to buy a ticket, though the sailors were known to be kind to the Changed pokemon. However, though Z looked human, the black ring in its yellow eyes and its blue tongue that would show when it talked would give it away if any Team Rocket member tried to talk to it, which was likely. Oh, how it wanted to put their little base into disorder! Plus, there was the possibility that Jerry had not been taken to Kanto... he might be in Mauville!

That made up Z's mind. Putting the map away, it started peddling south. Almost as soon as it did, however, thunder rolled. Route 119 was known for the Feebas and occasional Milotic that lived in the river and its bipolar weather. Looking up, Z calculated that it would only last an hour or two. enough time to formulate a plan. There was a huge tree near the side of the road, the best shade on the route. Z walked the bike underneath the thick boughs and waited. It hoped that no one would come by. This region was home to the Whether Institute. The people there were scientists, and as such would be friendly and anti-Rockets. However, Team Rocket made their way here now and again to try to take over the Institute. They always failed, but it didn't stop them from trying. Z did not want to run into Rockets, not yet, not alone. And, since it was about to rain, they'd likely come to hide under this tree.

Z leaned back against the huge and gnarled trunk, and listened for the sound of footsteps. Sure enough... well, possibly. There were all sorts of sounds in this fertile region.

Last edited by facadepapergirl on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male
Number of posts : 50
Animunny : 54
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:19 pm

"Haunt...haunt haunt...." An eerily creepy voice floated with no source to be seen. Another pokemon with a goal, well not exactly the same goal but it led to the same path. This one in particular had been going about trying to take out Team Rocket as it went along while it searched around for the source. Though for now in all honestly Haunter was rather lost as it really didn't know this region and like everywhere else. It kept out of sight so as not to alarm people, well it tried keeping out of sight, but Haunter couldn't exactly resist a good scare. So time to time it frightened people in various towns and places.

No matter no, Haunter's mind was wandering and it snickered to itself with it's eerie ghostly voice. "Haun-haun-haun-haunt." Though it still kept out of sight as it normally does in daylight. Though the clouds began rolling in and the sound of thunder broke the sky. Haunter stopped it's movement and stared up seeing how the dark clouds began to roll in. Haunter didn't mind the rain though. As the clouds rolled in and the area had gotten darker, Haunter let his appearance be seen. upon just looking at the pokemon, well the gijinka, it had a human face and purple hair that parted in the middle and stuck up at points. The rest of it was just two floating gloves that from the looks of it had four fingers and it just floated in the air. No connecting arm and a poncho which from looking at it seemed to be worn by a torso, but looking underneath it one could see nothing was there either.

Haunter had a moment to ponder and he looked left and then right. Should he keep going or did he deserve a break?
Back to top Go down
facadepapergirl
N00b
facadepapergirl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:33 pm

"Haunt...haunt haunt...." Not footsteps after all. The sound of the forest life had warped the words. Z leaned its bike against the broad tree trunk and tiptoed forward. "Haun-haun-haun-haunt." Who was making that sound? Z creeped out from the safety of the tree's boughs. The thought of it being an ambush did not occur to this city slicker. It was too weird to be a trap... right?

Suddenly, something appeared right before Z's eyes. "Ai ya!" It cried, falling back on its buttocks comically. Before its eyes was a person... rather, a half person. It looked like a boy not much younger than Z, wearing a poncho that matched its purple hair, with thick gloves of the same colour. However, the body was missing! All he had was a face! A face with eerie red eyes, glowing in the dim light as the dark and stormy clouds rolled in.

Now, Z, despite its emotional glitches, was at heart a logical pokemon, who only believed what it could what it could see with its own eyes. It could see him with its own eyes. Thus, despite being of a logical mind, Z encountered an emotion quite rare to it: fear.

"G-ghost!" Z scuttled back from the red eyed ghost, back under the safety of the tree. A ghost! What was a ghost doing so far from Mt. Pyre? That is... if it was a ghost. Z recovered quickly from its scare. Was it a ghost? Yes, it looked like a ghost, and sounded like a ghost, but only experimentation would show the truth. But, if it wasn't a ghost, what was it? The logical thing would be to ask, and ignore the fear.

"A-are you an actual ghost?" Z ventured from the "safety" of its tree. Just because it was ignoring the fear didn't mean that it wasn't still there.
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:45 pm

The cries of Z caught the ear's of this ghost pokemon and his red eyes would shift over and stare right at it's scared face. Momentarily he held an expressionless look on his face. Soon a question transferred to him and his response was as such; a very large ear to ear fangs grin grew on Haunter's face and it began to snicker. His head began to turn slowly all the way around in a full 360 degree turn before it suddenly dropped to the ground like a ball and bounced in Z's direction and rolled to a halt with it's face staring at Z.

The hands floated and grabbed the rolled head as Haunter released a garble of anguished screams, before it just vanished from sight and began to come in and out of sight until it brought it's head back onto it's 'shoulders', well it placed it back on upside down. "Boo!"
Back to top Go down
facadepapergirl
N00b
facadepapergirl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:56 pm

"Yeeeaaaaagghhh!" Z tossed logic out the window as it scrambled back against the tree, watching in horror as the ghost's demonic grin spread and the head came bouncing toward it. Z's knees knocked together as it could not wrench its head away from the screaming face, eyes reflecting its sheer terror. And if Z had not recently had a potty break, the sudden disapearance and following sudden reappearance and "boo!" would have resulted in a rather embarrassing accident. As it was, Z nearly fainted, and sank to the ground as its legs gave out.

"I'm sorry! Whatever I did, I'm sorry! What do you want? Please, I can help you?" At this point, Z's usual nonchalance had quite fully evaporated.
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Haunter began laughing at Z's reaction. Just floating of to the left and then to the right as he held his 'stomach' as he laughed uncontrollably and in the process his head corrected itself. It pleased him to see how scared Z was, but after he got over his laugh he rubbed at his cheeks and responded. "Haunter...hehehe, that was such a good laugh." Yes, though Haunter was indeed a 'wild' pokemon, well in this case now a wild gijinka, he knew how to speak the human's language. Pestered them long enough he learned a thing or two on their language.

"Haunt...Oh nothing really, was just out and about pondering whether I should enjoy the rain or not." his palm inverted as he looked up towards the dark sky. "You gave me a good laugh, haunt-haunt-haunt!" A grin, though not as wide and as creepy as before, plastered to his face.

"I may need help, but I dunno, how can you be of help?" at this point Haunter pointed at Z and it's pointed hand floated over to Z and poked at his face.
Back to top Go down
facadepapergirl
N00b
facadepapergirl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Z looked up at the ghost in disbelief. What? had Z justbeen taken for a fool? Ah, but there are persons who, under such a situation, could not resist. However, Z did not calm down completely. Maybe it was just a joke, but that did not mean that this... person...was safe. Z leaned forward, before quickly reversing the movement as a ghostly glove floated near.

"It depends on the services that you require. I am not aware of the prequisites of your need, and so cannot accurately relate how I may be of use. Also... Are you a pokemon? A ghost pokemon? I am having difficulty descerning your type." Z tended to fall back on complicated speech when unsure of who was the superior in a situation, similar to a pokemon fluffing themselves up in order to look bigger.
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:18 pm

The hand floated back towards Haunter and then both of the hands floated around Haunters body. It took in air as his cheeks puffed up. He wasn't fond of this long complicated talk and then released the huff of air as it floated lazily to the left towards the ground. "I guess you can't realized. I don't exactly look like I use to." Haunter stopped floating lazily towards the ground and his hands floated around himself as he grabbed onto his own face and then rubbed his gloves all over his face and as if paint was smearing off the gloves it covered his ace and bam. He looked like a regular ol' Haunter, for a few seconds before a puff exploded and he reverted back to the human face.

"Seem's like I can't have that look anymore. Oh well. If that didn't help you then I guess I'll tell you." He disappeared again only to reappear to the right of Z facing him trying to give an eerie scary face. "I'm Haunter!"
Back to top Go down
facadepapergirl
N00b
facadepapergirl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Z kept a straight face, even as the Haunter popped in close. It was difficult to keep a twitch out of its eyes, especially when the Haunter came close to surprise it.

"I see," it said, compusure back in full force. "I apologize; even though I am from Johto and the Sprout Tower, I did not expect another pokemon from far away. Of course, many of us have displaced, especially those who are Changed, such as you and I..." There was a hint of sadness in its voice, punctuated by the rain which had begun to fall. Underneath the tree's boughs, only the occasional drop got through its thick canopy

"My name is Porygon-Z.3epp4_b1lq55EG. However, I have found that many who have not the memory that one such as I have find that difficult to remember. My friend J- er, my friends call me Z." Z was becoming comfortable with Haunter. There was a time where pokemon who met like this might battle for superiority, territory or just for fun, but the Changed did not have the luxury of excercising their powers willy nilly. Because if they were caught...

Suddenly, Z had a thought. This pokemon was Changed as well, right? Though a ghost pokemon would not have any reason to fear Team Rocket, perhaps Haunter would be willing to help Z in its quest? Surely Team Rocket could be an inconvinience to him in some way. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

"Say, I need help. I want to bring Team Rocket down. They have gone too far, and they... they have my trainor. I... don't know how you feel about trainors, but Jerry was very good to me, and is the only family I have. I don't have a mother, or a father, only him. I must bring him back, and destroy Team Rocket, so that the world will be safe again. Will you help me?" At this point, Z was standing up straight, in an inspiring heroic pose. An inspiring heroic pose that was ruined by a small shower that had grown to big to be held by the leaves above it.
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Seem like this one grew a backbone, well possibly, Haunter noticed a forcibly held back twitch, but he didn't pressure forth to force it. He listened to this one's pleas. This one spoke about others that have been changed? Haunter took a moment thinking about this and a finger floated up to his lip showing that he was thinking. So there were others like him?

He didn't know that, honestly didn't care, he still was able to do what he normally did and that was fine with him. This one though seemed to also be a pokemon as well, well a changed pokemon. Haunter blinked confused as he looked at Porygon Z and looked up and down the pokemon. Well he did notice something that was different from humans particularly the eyes and the blue in his mouth.

Seems like many now knew of the dangers of Team Rocket and usually did their best to keep out of sight. Well much easier for ghost pokemon to do when they can make themselves intangible and move through just about anything. Haunter began nibbling on his own finger still in thought, his eyes moving from left to right as if he were reading an invisible book.

Though his eyes stopped moving and his finger dropped from his mouth as Porygon Z, or rather Z, mentioned Team Rocket. So this one is after Team Rocket as well. Though with the finish of his speech, the drenching of water dropped upon the poor fellow. Haunter blinked staring at the kid a moment before suddenly bellowing out another laugh and floating left and right as he laugh grabbing at his 'stomach' "Haun-haun-haun-haunt!!!"

When the laugh subsided Haunter composed itself and crossed it's hands. "Haunt, Fine I'll help." He snickered again. "You give me a good laugh, haun-haunt, and besides! I got a bone to pick with them!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:32 pm

A single red eye was watching the two of them from the shadows nearby, and listening in on their conversation. The direction it took was interesting, to say the least. After a moment of contemplation, the hidden being spoke. The voice was feminine, and soft. Quiet. "The both of you... you wish to fight Team Rocket? You, Z? You said you are trying to rescue your trainer? Hmm... and you, Haunter? Why do you quarrel with them?" Depending on how things went... maybe she should introduce them to Her....
Back to top Go down
facadepapergirl
N00b
facadepapergirl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Z jumped, surprised by the sudden voice, and looked around in alarm. For a moment, it wondered if perhaps the voice was Haunter, playing another trick, but quickly waved the thought off. Maybe... maybe it was a Rocket member! The thought was one that had good cause for alarm. On the other hand, it could just as well be another Changed pokemon. How should it respond? Denying it seems futile, as the mysterious person had no doubt overheard the conversation. However, if it was a Team Rocket member, trainor or Changed, saying nothing or affirming it would only dig itself deeper. Then again... if this was the enemy, it was already too late. Z would be captured anyhow.

"I'm not doing this only for the sake of getting my trainor back. Even if I never find Jerry, or if... something happens to him, Team Rocket must go down. I'm not doing this for him. I'm doing it for everyone, Changed or normal, pokemon or human." Satisfied, Z nodded to Haunter. It wasn't sure that he would answer seriously, if at all, but Z was curious as to his response.
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Haunter didn't get startled by a new sudden voice. Then again it was difficult to scare or surprise something that lived off of scaring others. Haunter's head just turned facing in the direction of the new voice and then spun upside down before a snicker escaped. "Haun-haun-haunt.." A grin festered on his face big and wide. "Because it's fun." was his response. He didn't see a reason for telling them why he really wanted to take down Team Rocket, really it was purposeless to them. All they wanted to know was that he wanted Team Rocket down, didn't matter the reason, at least thats how he thought of it in his mind anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:49 pm

There was a long pause before the being responded. "Hmm. If you don't want to tell me why, that's fine." The figure stepped out of the shadows, revealing a stunning woman with pure white hair and tanned skin. Her hair covered her left eye, only the right, crimson in color, showing. While the woman was beautiful, to put it lightly, it was not the most noticable feature. The scythe-like horn protruding from her head marked her clearly; a Changed, an Absol to be precise. "...My name is Sola. My friend Arcania named me..."

She was watching the other two carefully, trying to assess them; see what reaction they had to Arcania's name, if any.

Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} Absol1
Back to top Go down
facadepapergirl
N00b
facadepapergirl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Z found itself not in the least surprised at Haunter's response. It doubted that it was the truth, but Z also felt that it was not all a lie. From what it could deduce, Haunter was the type of boy who would do something like that just for fun. Z turned and looked at the woman as she spoke. She seemed a few years older than the two of them, and quite attractive. Absol... wasn't that the disaster pokemon? It was said that Kanto had an Absol swarm right before Team Rocket took over. But... the Absol couldn't have caused that. It seemed that their prescence did not bring catastrophe. But then, why the undeniable connection?

Realizing that a response was expected, Z gave a small nod."I am Porygon-Z.3epp4_b1lq55EG. However, you may find it easier to call me Z. Um, is Arcania your trainer, by any chance?" Z brushed its fingers through its hair as it it asked the last sentence rather tentatively. Most people wondered at Z's gender. Z was, while no beauty like Sola, on the attractive side. However, its looks were decidedly androgynous. It could easily be a cute, but flat-chested girl, or a cute if not very masculine boy. Many simply chose to refer to Z as one or the other, assuming that Z was simply holding back to truth out of interest in what people thought. It would occasionally wear a dress, but then go shirtless another day. Truth be told, Z did find people's confusion rather amusing.
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:15 pm

Haunters head tilted to the left and his left squinted some while he arched his right brow. A woman? Well an absol to be precise another changed one like them. After a moment of looking at this new person Haunter went back to having a expressionless face as his head adjusted itself normally on his shoulders. Haunter didn't find any attraction towards the absol and only stared. Soon his attention drifted from the new comer and he turned away from them all and gazed up at the sky. He mumbled to himself as he watched the rain fall and thunder roll in the sky. "Haunter..."

Lifting his hand and left it float out past the safety of rain protection that the tree provided so Haunter could feel the rain pelt against his hand. A smile grew as he mumbled happily to himself. "Haunterrrr..." Oh wait! That's right others were here, momentarily he forgot about the two that he just met.

His head turned around completely while his body faced towards the rain. "Haunt...so are we leaving yet?" He said with an expressionless look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:12 am

Sola actually followed the Haunter's gaze briefly, seeming just as fascinated, then glanced back to Z. "No. Arcania is my friend. She is Changed, like us. She was once the partner of a police officer. She fought Team Rocket. Now she helps protect those who the Rocket's are targeting, and stops them where she can. She is wonderful..." She paused, looking around briefly. "She rescued me from them. They are trying to find her, as she is a threat..." Another pause. "Hmm. We must not linger. The storm will soon get worse."
Back to top Go down
facadepapergirl
N00b
facadepapergirl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:49 am

Someone experienced in fighting Team Rocket? Z wanted to meet her. Because, when it came down to it, Z was just a city slicker who liked to play with computers. It only hoped that its analytical mind and its abilities could help it in some way. Suddenly, he realized that Sola was speaking.

"Leave? I'd love to head on, but if the storms get worse, shouldn't we wait it out instead of going into it? I mean... well, I don't like to get wet..." Realizing that it sounded like a pampered pet, it steeled its resolved. "Well, what you think is best is best, I suppse. I'm not used to traveling like this. Um, so I assume that you wish to join us? Maybe Arcania too? Because I do have a plan, though its rather sketchy. I don't have much experience. We have to attack the main base. Causing trouble on the way there seemes best as well, though we might lose the element of surprise. However, if we can win against Team Rocket Headquarters, along with their head personnel, the hierarchy will fall."

"To do that, we need to get to Slateport. The only feasible way is through Mauville. Which, as you may know, is their Hoenn base. We need to find a way to get through there without getting caught. With you two, it'll be harder to sneak in, but maybe we have enough power for a surprise attack, guerilla warfare-style. Quick in and out. I don't know how to coordinate that, however, or what we would target."
Z shuffled its feet and looked out into the rain. It would rather stay under the tree and talk about it more, but the others didn't seem to mind the rain at all. 'Stop being a child,' Z thought.

"That said, I'm ready to go if you are."
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:01 am

Shifting his eyes alone he looked at Z hearing his response. He already could tell that this one didn't like the weather, well it might have come from being around humans so much. That was usually the big difference between trainer pokemon and wild pokemon Least that's how Haunter saw it. He snickered to himself as his hand came back and his body adjusted itself so that he was full facing them both.

Sola then stated that this Arcania was another changed like they were. Haunter looked left and then right as he thought a moment about just ditching them both and moving on, on his head. Talking about the element of surprise and only only chuckled. "Haun-haun-haunt... I always have the element of surprise." Haunter disappeared again and then reappeared once more, but he came out of the ground behind Sola and floated high enough so he could look over at Z from over Sola's shoulder. "Haunter....let's just go. Human's would be coming soon."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Sola didn't even flinch when Haunter appeared over her shoulder. "I will show you both to a safe place for now. Meet Arcania, see what she thinks. Maybe she will like your plan?" She glanced over her shoulder at Haunter. "You do not like sitting in one place, no?"
Back to top Go down
facadepapergirl
N00b
facadepapergirl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:51 pm

A safe place? Z didn't like living in the wild any more than Jerry had whenever the Proffessor had taken everyone on camp trips. In Z's mind, a 'safe place' was a clean, hidden and secure house. It never occured to Z that a rebel might live in less than comfortable abode. Seeing that Haunter was taking his time to answer Sola's question (probably distracted... or maybe thinking of something vital, the boy was a mystery), Z stepped forward.

"Please, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Haunter held no problems with getting to a safe place. With his abilities is was as easy as phasing into the ground or going invisible. Well no matter he was interested in wanting to see where this went. "Haunter...Nope." Was his response to the question that Sola asked him.

Being stationary was a bore, not being able to do something for a long people or time was also a bore. He liked to keep thing's exciting, hence why he enjoyed scaring people. It got their blood rushing and got them moving, not naturally, but moving none the less. Though he figured that he met some dull changed pokemon. One was frightened for one moment and now it's not. Well he'd just have to try harder next time to keep it on it's toes. And this new one didn't even flinch. Really, really dull. Haunter grumbled to himself and looked back at the two by simply turning it's head around like an owl. "So where is this place that we're going to? Haunter..."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Sola nodded, and then began leading them further into the nearby mountains. "There is a cave system nearby. The entrance is hidden in a out of the way cave not too far from here, near a small lake. There we shall seek shelter from the rain, and wait for Arcania to show up. She will see if it is safe to bring you both to our... base, I suppose you could call it."
Back to top Go down
facadepapergirl
N00b
facadepapergirl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:27 am

"Cave?" Z pondered over that. Was it something to fear? Yes, it was dark, dam and subterranean, much like a coffin, but it was not as if goblins lived inside. And, it would keep them out of the rain. The worst thing that could happen is that some Zubats might get startled, or whatever Hoenn's cave dwellers were. Z wasn't exactly a zoologist. IT kept pace with Sola, wondering about this Arcania. What kind of person was she, Z wondered.
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Ah! A cave, wonderful just the kind of place you would find someone like himself at. Well no matter he was going to see this as far as he could go. Haunter eyed Sola and then turned his head some to look at Z. Haunter liked caves it was dark, and damp, perfect for him. He wasn't too fond of light it aggravated him, didn't mean he couldn't be out in the light, he just didn't like it. "Haunt...how long have you been fighting Team Rocket?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}   Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Final Evolution {Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next