Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critical X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

Critical X(Private) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:18 am

"Try the whole country for a full twenty four hours. When you recover I have a solo job for you. I need you to look into some cases where there might be some people affected by the Critical X." Said Zane.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:21 am

Michael raised an eyebrow. "Alright..." he said. He'd never been on a solo mission before, let alone assigned to him form Zane himself. "Where?" he asked, taking a few steps on his own. He was making a quick enough recovery. Lucky him Zane really did go easy on him.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:22 am

Kai came walking in and handed him a folder and said, "Everything you need to know is here though it's not much its all we gathered so good luck." "We need you just to look into it and bring any new people back with you." Said Zane.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:25 am

"And if they dont want to come back with me?" he asked, almost hesitant to hear his answer, sifting through the papers.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:28 am

"Then call for back up and we'll tell them like it is." Said Zane. "Most do come back if we tell them they'll be a target for the rest of their life." Said Joel patting Michael on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:32 am

He closed the folder and nodded. "okay..." he looked to Rei. "Guess I'll be back shortly then." he said, pulling his car keys off his hip with a slight frown.

Liz smiled. "Awesome, new recruits to train~!" she cheered. "Go get um and bring them back, keep me busy." she encouraged.

Michael nodded and looked over to Rei. "See you later." he said, stealing a quick kiss on the cheek, despite the others in the room before slipping out.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:51 am

"Speaking of busy how's the love life going you two?" Teased Rei grinning. Xanthus stuttered and turned beet red making Rei laugh. "Oh don't pretend you two aren't together." Said Rei walking by nudging the two.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:53 am

Liz blinked and grinned. "Cats out of the bag, ace." she teased before walking off herself.

--------

Michael drove to the location Kai had suggested and parked, frowning. The place looked abandoned. "Of this doesnt scream set up or anything..." he muttered, climbing out of the car.

He found himself at an old warehouse near the docks. How cliche.

He tossed the file into the car before closing the door, looking around. "Hello." he called, frowning as he approached the building. the door was open.

He frowned and pushed it open, feeling around for any energies.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:57 am

The door creaked open and a scream was heard from inside. It sounded like a woman. "Someone help me!!!" The voice screamed and echoed out of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:58 am

Michael swore, throwing the door open, pulling the mag light off his keychain, his fingers tingeling with energy ready to be used to fight.

Damn his knight in shining armor complex.

Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:26 am

The moment he ran inside though laughter was heard and he was slammed down. Something was stabbed into his arm and after that h was sent flying up against the wall. The vampire grinned and tossed the needle aside saying, "Have fun my little pet to be." He then vanished leaving Michael there battered up.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:29 am

Michael swore, pushing himself up. "the hell..." he flinched. he pulled out his phone, calling Joel who was on his speed dial. "Tell kai I'm gonna kill him." Michael said standing up, looking around. It looked like the vampire got away. "No one was here but a leech-" he made a small pained sound. "Fucker stabbed me with something and took off..."

He got back to the door and felt dizzy, pushing it open. "I'm headed back." he said hanging up, stuffing the phone back into his pocket.

he frowned. Damn leech.... it most likely poisoned him.

He swore and made his way out to the car, climbing into the drivers seat.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:50 am

Michael was in such a daze when he backed up he slammed into a limo. Someone was fast to get out and about to swear him out. Though when Shizure saw him fall out of the car since he failed to shut the door. He ran over and shook him saying, "Hey you alright?" "Michael Michael you there answer me!" Kai's frantic voice came over the radio. Shizure grabbed it and said, "Your friend is out of it I'm calling for a paramedic. "No don't tell me his symptoms right now. This is something the normal hospital probably cannot handle." Said Kai quickly.

Shizure looked at Michael and said, "I don't know but he's getting one hell off a fever." "Alright is the car still working?" Asked Kai. "Yeah but he killed my limo." Said Shizure. Get him in the passenger seat and I'll give your further directions where to go. I can see you on my map right now." Said Kai.

"Come on buddy up you go." Said Shizure lifting Michael and getting him into the back seat. Getting into the drivers sea he said, "Alright next instructions." "Ok I need you to pull out of there and take the high way. You're going to make a right and get off at the third sign you see." Said Kai. "Got ya." Said Shizure shifting the gears and pulling away. "Is he still out of it what is his condition like now?" Asked Kai. "Still the same." Said Shizure looking through the rear view mirror.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:56 am

Michaels breathing had become labored, the sweat all but pouring off of him. Every now and again he would let out a pained sound, though what ever had been injected into him had yet to take full effect.

He was still somewhat conscious, keeping his eyes closed to stop the cars insides from spinning. "Damn.... leech." he mumbled, wincing as a wave a pain wracked though his body. He tensed up grabbing his arm in pain, panting for breath. It felt like he was in an oven. Each breath out now was shaky, a horrible pain slowly beginging to spread through out his body.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:06 am

"I want you to floor it kid don't follow traffic!" Said Kai seeing how slow they were going. Shizure said, "Here goes nothing he speed up weaving in and out of traffic following Kai's directions. he finally skidded to a stop inside the gates and Joel along with Xanthus were running out. Rei was with them after hearing what happened to Michael. The car door was opened and Xanthus grabbed Michael everything happened so fast. Shizure had no idea what was going on as he as rushed inside quite fast. Back in the medical bay Joel couldn't believe the readings he was getting once he got Michael in there. "This is beyond radical." Said Joel. "Sir we've confirmed the problem." Said one of the other members of Joel's team. "He's taken the blood of a vampire or was forced it through injection. At this rate there's going to be a eighty percent chance he's going to die." Said the man. "Shit there's no way to counter it!" Said Joel slamming his fist into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:12 am

"I said out of my way!" Yuki pushed a few nurses our of the way, entering the medical bay, having been sent by Kai. "Where's the kid?"

Being pointed in the right direction Yuki rushed over.

They had tied Michael to the bed to stop him from thrashing. The blood had been in for about 45 minutes by now.

Yuki ignored Joels protests and anyone else in the room, placing gloved hands over Michaels chest. Eyes that had been blue turned stark white, Yukis long hair beginning to float on the aura being given off like she were submerged in water.

Michael cried out, pulling against the restraints to the point they were beginning to fray.

"Someone hold him." Yuki warned, the biomancer working as diligently as possible. From the small puncture the needle had made, blood slowly began to drizzle out. There was no way to get all of it, but she could isolate and extract a good part at leastg.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:18 am

Rei could only stand there as tears streamed down her face. Xanthus was trying to calm her by rubbing her shoulders but he was having pained memories returning to him. Rei fell to her knees sobbing loudly though as the other held Michael down his screams and thrashing seem to stop. Shizure held out a napkin to Rei and said softly, "Here wipe your face...." "Heart beat is stabilizing and blood pressure is back to normal." Said Joel relieved. Though he frowned and said, "We'll survey the damage he wakes up.... For now keep him under constant surveillance for the next twnety four hours."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:23 am

Yukis hair fell back into place, the biomancer frowning. She had to lean against the med Michael was tied down to after that, having used a good amount of energy to pull the vampires blood from his system. The floor was covered in blood, all extracted from a small hold in his arm, having made a complete mess of the sheets and their clothing. "Give him an IV." Yuki added to Joels orders. "He'll need to replace the blood he's lost. I couldnt only pull out the bad..." the biomancer sighed, her knees giving out under her.

Michael was pale faced and trembeling on the bed.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:56 am

About an hour and half later Rei sat by Micheal's bed side still in tears as she saw him laying there looking like this tore her apart. "Michael... I can't lose you... I need you..." Cried Rei softly. Xanthus sat there and he looked at Shizure saying, "What's your name kid." "Shizure Yoshida... I really hope I got him here in time. I hate seeing girls cry..." Said Shizure softly. "Apparently you don't watch much TV Xanthus. Shizure is like the most popular singer in these parts of Japan. I happen to be a fan but right now I'm more worried about Michael...." Said Rei softly. "Don't blame you and my manager is gonna kill me because I missed my photos shoot." Said Shizure giving nervous laugh.
------
Nearly a week and half had passed and Shizure was pretty much fitting in. Aside from signing autographs for the fan girls in the headquarters he was often dragged off for training by Yuki. Sitting in the cafeteria with Rei who was chattering of a hundred miles an hour about her favorite type of music. Since Michael showed signs of getting better and was awake but bed ridden she was much happier. Shizure smiled nodding even though he can only pick up half of what she was saying she was going that fast with her talking. "Fan girls... I swear... He thought to himself with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:00 am

"Shizuri." Yuki stood at the door of the cafetetia. "Training."

The biomancer got a couple of odd looks today, for the strange gown she draped over one arm. It looked like an old Miko outfit.

But... Yuki was a boy.... rihgt?

Yuki stood, expressionless, waiting for her new student to follow her to the training grounds.

---------

Michael opened his eyes in the hospital bed, glancing around tiredly. He'd been slipping in and out of consciousnesses for a while. Now was one of his awake moments.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:04 am

"Sorry rei got to run." Said Shizure standing up. "Oh yeah before I forget here." He said placing a CD down on the table in front of Rei. "My new album and no it isn't released to public yet. see you later go give Michael a visit." Said Shizure leaving with Yuki. Walking after her he was quiet for some reason Yuki made him nervous.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:08 am

Yuki paused outside of the womans room and turned to Shizuri. "Wait here." she said before slipping inside.

A few minutes later she stepped out, her hair half pinned up and dressed in the old priestess gown. "We will be meditating today." she said, currently tapping her wooden sandal on the tile floor to secure it on, not paying attention to his expression. "Through meditation, we should be able to tap farther into your potential."

She looked up, suddenly aware her student was staring at her. "What's the matter?" she raised an eyebrow.

In the Miko outfit, as loose fitting as it was, Shizuri could see her clearly feminine shape. Especially in the bust, where her cest wrappings peered over the V cut of the gown. Bound. She had her chest bound, for combat.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:17 am

Shizure turned pink and said, "N-nothing um let's get to work shall we. I got another blasted photo shoot at the end of the day so lets get this done. Doubling two jobs is a real pain in the ass." He then sat down closed his eyes clearing his mind. Though they weren't alone depsite the noise Shizure managed to focus despite the other trainees training around them. A beam of light shot his way suddenly and one of the other trainees yelled,"Look out!!" Though it hit thin air and bounced right off hitting the wall off to the side. "Huh?" Said Shizure confused nearly thirty seconds after that. He saw the hole and how close it was to him. "Dude you're fucking weird..." Said one of the guys. "Think all that fame got to his head." Said another laughing. "Yeah that's what I'm thinking. what a total freak" Said another and the three walked off. Those words stung though Shizure huffed and blew them off. Most of the people were nice aside from the guys his age were real jerks calling him a freak and everything.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:21 am

"Ignore them." Yuki spoke up, her eyes closed, sitting across from him. "In all likely hood they will be dead within the year should they turn against their own so readily."

Well that was as cold as her name sake to say.

Yuki opened her eyes. They were white again, though faded back to blue. "Go to you other job." she said standing up. "Meditate there while you are not on set, and we will continue this training tomorrow, when there are less distractions."

Of course, Yuki planned on bringing him to the center of the city to train in meditation at some point, but not until she was sure he understood the concept at hand. He couldn't erect a barrier to block light, he would be doomed should a bullet head his way.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:37 am

"Of course thank you." Said Shizure as he got up and hurried on out. Spotting Rei down the hall he laughed and grabbed her hand saying, "Come on!" "Where we going you better not let Michael see you holding my hand he'll killl you." Said Rei. "I'm taking you to my photo shoot silly. As a friend that is." Said Shizure with a laugh. They made it outside the building and walked around the corner to the park where his limo was waiting. The driver opened the door and the two got in. After that they headed out to a different park that was blocked off to public for the time being. Getting out once they arrived Shizure gave a sharp whistle flagging down his manager. "Kazuya can we get my friend here a guest pass so she can watch for herself without being kicked out. "I'll see you in twnety minutes Rei I hate rushing so I'm changing now." Said Shizure disappearing into a tent set up. Re was pretty much taken off to the side lines and Shizure finally came back and Rei said, "Wow! You look awesome!" "Please stop it you're going to make me blush for one and two these clothes are not built for comfort. Ugh I'm suffering in this stuff. " Said Shizure. After that the photo taking had begin and when Shizure was given a break he ate a little something was and stuck meditating like he swore he would. Rei realized Yuki must be pushing the training on him even while he was on this job so she kept quiet and watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Critical X(Private)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next