Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Hame [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male
Number of posts : 50
Animunny : 54
Registration date : 2012-06-13

Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hame [Closed]   Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:24 pm

(ooc: lol, it's fine. Sorry I haven't been posting much quicker, been busy with getting prepared for school and barely been home as of late, so when i do I usually don't end up in the mood for posting. Preparing for school gets so bothersome sometimes lol. )

Skytalon was much stronger than he was. Of course she did feel the pain, but that sort of pain was something she was capable of dealing with, but of course with the combine life span there was some changes that occurred in Emist.

He would have a slight increase in physical strength and his own rate of healing was slightly now above average from a regular human. Of course thing's like this wouldn't exactly be noticed as of yet.

The pulsing feeling in the dragon's head was rather annoying though and the pulsing pain in the side. "Yes, so you're not allowed to do anything stupid. You know like dying. Don't do that." She said it with a little aggravation in her voice. She lifted a clawed palm and placed it on Emist's head and petted him softly.

"Already injured. Though you are quite the lucky one. Already getting involved with a dragon of my kind." She took in a big deep breath and her chest cavirty began to glow this white color before she released a breath of air that swarmed around Emist. As it did the pain her had would slowly begin to disappear until there was no longer any pain.

Her main primary abilities revolved around sound, which was a higher form of wind type magic, but like any other dragon knowing ancient magic's was something that was built into them, there very words spouted magics, but her, unlike the others, did her shouts in silence so her draconic words couldn't be heard, but the effects still took place.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hame [Closed]   Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:39 pm

[No problem, I understand ^_^ did you want to do a time skip of a year or two? To Emist being a teenager and a bit more fit to go adventuring lol.]

Emist blinked, reaching up to touch his head, finding the cut had sealed itself and the pain eased away. "Wow..." he said in wonder. He smiled at Skytalon, reachingup with both of his hands to grab her claw, placing a greatful kiss on top of it. It was a childish gesture, but one of gratitude that was unmistakable. "I promise not to die." he declared, releasing her hand.

With the bond complete, she could feel the power hidden in Emist. It was magic, not yet come to maturity or use. Human magic was diffrent than a dragons, relying upon force of will. At least the kid wouldn't be totaly useless. She'd gotten herself a rather special pet. Light pigmentation, magic, and a thirst for justice. All rare traits in humans of any age.

"So then, what should i call you?" he asked. "Ma'am? Ms. Sky? Mistress?" he tossed a few out, unsure as to what she would want to be refered to.
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hame [Closed]   Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:39 am

[ooc: Sure, we can time skip. ^^]

With that he had promised not to die and even kissed her claw upon gratitude. Skytalon blinked several times and thought to herself how weird humans were. Skytalon felt the power within Emist, but kept quiet about it. It was interesting to feel humans holding magic within them. She just wondered how his powers would develop from hence forth. With the path he had choosen at some point or another he would have to start developing the power within himself.

As for what she should be called, well that was simple. "Master Skytalon would be fine." she was a dragon after all, she did hold some of that dragon pride and air about her. She would treat him nicely and fairly, but she did make some boundaries simple because she did only just meet this human.

This brought onto the matter of accompanying alongside him without being a hassle in this huge dragon form which upon the pact was made to deal with it. Her body shimmered for just a moment and her shape and form began to shrink and shrivel down till suddenly standing before her was something human shaped. The shimmer stopped and the details came into view. Skytalon turned herself into a beautiful human woman, of course if one had seen her true form one could tell there was still some traces of it here and there, but placed upon the body in a complimenting manner.

Her height was brought down to a good 5'5'' tall, this being from Skytalon's research and she noticed how quite often women were shorter than men. She had relatively creamy Caucasian skin. She had medium length hair that dropped down just a bit past her shoulders with two wavy bang going down on either side of her face to her collar bone. The color of her hair as white as snow. Her eyes, like her hair, as white as snow. She had relatively supple breast, not too large, but not to small either, falling at a size of D36 and she also had a supple behind as well.

As for the covering of her privates, while she didn't have any cloths, what covered her privates were her white dragon scales that shaped on her like a two piece bikini. Skytalon looked at herself and then looked to Emist. "While I would require clothing, I think this form would be okay to walk amongst your kind, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hame [Closed]   Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:17 pm

D= I wrote suuuch a good reply! It got eaten Sad

---------------

"Thats perfect." emist assured her with a smile.

That childish smile changed over the years. Emist grew tall and strong to the age of 19. They had gotten to know one another of the years and thanks to Skytallons wisom not yet traveled across the sea. Emist learned to use his sword and they had discovered that the boy did indeed have a knack for magic, as weak as it may have been. Magic simply was not as strong in humans as it had been in the past.

During the years they felt one anothers pain and joy- though it seemed perminant injuries, such as Emist's loss of sight in his left eye, luckily was not shared. After a turn for the worse, the Kingdom had fallen into civil war. While traveling, Emist had been drafted and during his escape been injured. Skytallon had rescued him and he had healed fair well-- all things considered.

The boy was now a man, standing close to six foot tall with his long blond hair more often than not tied up high on his head and out of his way. He wore no patch or cloth to cover his foggy eye, or the light scar that started from his cheek and ran across to the opposite eyebrow.

As the rebellion was silenced, ports reopened. The crown had 'surpressed the violence' by burning entire towns that dared to protest the taxes. Skytallon and Emist had discussed plans and agreed on leaving port the first day of Spring, to avoid the summer storms and winter frosts at sea. The day was quickly aproaching, leaving the two waiting for their ship to arrive. In the mean while. Emist took on jobs near the docks, earning money for passage and leaving it in Skytallons care.
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hame [Closed]   Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:48 pm

(Ooc: I hate when that happens. I'm glad your still alive, I thought you fallen off the face of the earth XP)

Skytalon over the years had grown quite protective over Emist especially so with all the thing's that they have gone through. Learning quite a lot of thing's about humans that she never really knew from her times just watching from afar. Gaining this human form she was able to mingle and interact with the humans at a new level and it was surprising for her finding out about all these problems that they go through.

Humans were surprising and sometimes disgusting in how they interacted with one another. Over the years the events that they have gone through had certainly brought them closer together. Skytalon had kept the same appearance as she had done since they first met, she may have changed the style of her hair though and she usually ties her hair back into a french braid, but her overall appearance stayed pretty much the same.

She still kept this elegance about her that just made her feel like she was someone important. So people respected her whenever they interacted with her. She certainly wasn't one that liked to let people walk all over her.

During the time of civil war it was a great learning experience for her because it had shown her the ugliness of the human problems and the hopes that humans had when they fought. She for the most part over the years walked alongside Emist and just watched how things played out and only did something when it directly involved herself or Emist. Rarely did she go out of her way for someone else.

She watched Emist grow from a young boy into a man and it was an interesting learning experience too watch a human grow, to experience what they experience to feel what they feel. She certainly have gotten a better grasp upon humanity now that she had lived it and experienced it herself. It had been a very long time since she was last in her dragon form. In fact the last time she was in her dragon form was when she first made the contract with Emist.

the plan was to leave the first day of spring by ship, Skytalon kept all the saved money that Emist had earned in his job safe and sound. She kept it on her person at all times usually hiding it amongst her bosom.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hame [Closed]   Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:50 pm

[I'm sorry about that! I sent out a mass PM, I wasn't on for most of July. I had family visiting form out of the country :p]

It was dusk by the time Emist returned to the inn they were staying at. He had a small handful of coins for the work he preformed, helping to load and unload a cargo vessel that had made port that morning.

He entered the room in his usual manner, quietly as he slipped his feet out of his boots. This time, he carried something else with him. A short narrow box with brown paper wrapped around it, bound with twine.

“Evening.” he called, not seeing Skytallon in the immediate area. Odds were she was in the washroom, he decided, placing the box on her bed before sitting down in the arm chair he himself had been sleeping on for the past few nights. As he sank into his seat, he sighed contently, glad to be off his feet.
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hame [Closed]   Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:07 pm

(Ooc: I haven't received any pms. )

Her voice rang from the bathroom gently. "Welcome back, Emist." She had just finished taking a shower and was drying off and changing into her sleeping cloths. She kept the savings near her at all times never really letting it out of her sight. After she finished in the washroom she exited and looked towards Emist who was resting upon the arm chair. She gave a gentle smile as she looked at him.

"And how was today, Emist?" She had the savings in her hand as she walked over to him though stopping partway when she had noticed something upon her bed. She turned to it and looked at this short narrow box wrapped in brown paper. Tilting her head as she pointed to the box. "What's this?" she asked rather curious about it.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hame [Closed]   Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:16 am

"A gift." he said through a yawn, holding his hand out to give her the wadges he had earned that day. "I used a little of todays earnings to get it, but I thought you may like it." he explained, shifting to sit up in his seat.

In the years they had known one another the only gifts Emist had ever given the woman had been things he had found and thought might be useful. Little trinkits that often got sold or left behind. This was the first time he had spent money on a gift for her.

Under the wrapping and stowed in the box was a silver and torquoise necklace. He had passed it every day for the past week on his way to the docks. He'd help a little coin form his earnins to himself until he had enough to buy it.

"As of yesterday, we've known each other for ten years." he pointed out with a smile.
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hame [Closed]   Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:40 pm

Honestly enough Skytalon was a little surprised that Emist had been keeping track of how long they have known each other. She had been more preoccupied with learning new things about human, caring for Emist that she hadn't realized that they had been together for ten years. It was simply amazing.

She took the wages that he had earned today and she safely put it with the rest of the savings and just gave a warm hearted smile to him. It was a surprising thing to her really. She remembered all the little trinkets that she had gotten from him over the years that had either been sold off or left behind whenever they had to move.

She walked over to the gift and sat down on her bed next to it and carefully she unwrapped the gift and her eyes widened at the sight of it. "Beautiful..." she stated as she took the necklace out of the box and placed the box next to her as she looked at the necklace from front to back. Her eyes lit up happily and she hugged it to her chest. She loved it. "Thank you so much Emist."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hame [Closed]   Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Emist smiled, glad she enjoyed the gift. "I wasn't sure if you would like it." he admitted.

He saw no need to linger on topic of gifts. "A ship should be in port tomorrow that's willing to take passangers. The man I've been working for said he'll put a good word in for me, so I can get a job as a ship hand and we can cross." he explained.
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hame [Closed]   Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:02 pm

She smiled as she stared at the necklace and simple responded. "I love it." She placed the necklace back into the box and set it next to her. She looked over at him and tilted her head. He was still going to work even when they get on the ship? "So if you work as a ship hand we can cross for free?" She wanted to make sure she wasn't misunderstanding anything. If they would be able to cross for free then it would mean they would have more money for them to spend on supplies. Maybe even new equipment. Which could be a really good thing. Though she kinda didn't like the thought of him working even while they were crossing. Then he'd be to busy to be around her and being by herself was boring sometimes. Though it would be a fun experience to cross aboard on a ship. Well she's crossed oceans before, but it was through air and not ship so this would be a new experience for her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hame [Closed]   Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:40 pm

"No-- you'll pay to be a passenger." he said. "But it'll cost us everything we've saved for me to go as a passenger as well, so I'll work and be able to cross for free. I'll even earn a little bit on the way over." he explained. "The ship's also going to be carrying cargo of some sort and a family apparently trying to seek asylum abroad, so you'll be able to keep busy with them, I'm sure."

His explanation was cut off by his stomach's protests.
Back to top Go down
filmshinobi
Lesser Otaku
filmshinobi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hame [Closed]   Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:45 pm

She had given a smirk as she had giggled upon hearing his stomach. "Hungry huh?" Though she was rather glad that he had gotten her a gift and wanted to figure a way to thank him for such a thing, for now though she would get him some food. "Do relax a moment, I'll head down to the kitchen and bring you something to eat. You deserve it." She would smile as she had stood up and left. "I shouldn't be long." she stated as she would leave the room for several minutes and then return finally with food for Emist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hame [Closed]   Dragon Hame [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Hame [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2