Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP Block >.<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male
Number of posts : 55
Animunny : 79
Registration date : 2012-04-02

RP Block >.< Empty
PostSubject: RP Block >.<   RP Block >.< EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Has anyone else had this happen?

Indeed, it has struck me. Every time I get an idea, I freeze at the keyboard. In fact, for the last week, I've had ideas with my Pokemon Ranger and when I sit to type, I lose all traces of it. Bleh, in the almost 6 years I've been posting, it hasn't ever been this bad. Hopefully I snap out of it, because I love this site and posting around with you all. If anyone has any ideas, I'm pretty much always around and if anyone wants to plot, again let me know.

I'll probably be busy making a wolf demon or trying to think of something with pokemon, which is where my muse is at the moment.

-Petey
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

RP Block >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Block >.<   RP Block >.< EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:52 pm

I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL. I was away for weeks because I was sick, and now that I'm back I have writer's block as well lol. It's awful!!

But maybe together we can get through this!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

RP Block >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Block >.<   RP Block >.< EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:52 pm

I definitely hope you're right about that, I love this place and I hate bumming around with nothing to post... >.<"

It's almost more the fact that I'm not sure which genre or whatever I wanna do, I hate it!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

RP Block >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Block >.<   RP Block >.< EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 pm

I know! Well, we haven't RP'd with each other yet. Let's brainstorm!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

RP Block >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Block >.<   RP Block >.< EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:57 pm

That definitely can't hurt at all...So let's start with what we like and maybe something will hit the spot hmm? Cool

In the anime aspect, I have a lot of series that I like, such as Inuyasha, Naruto, Pokemon, Rosario+, Rourouni Kenshin, Capeta. Devil May Cry (loved the games and anime series), Eyeshield 21, A lot of the different Gundam series, Fairy Tail (just started checking that one out...), a bunch of others that I'm sure I'm forgetting.

I love action, sports and horror movies, especially the horror movies, I'm a werewolf junkie (huge Underworld fan here) Razz
also, a lot of threads I've done somehow find a way to involve fast cars, might be that I'm a racing fan, but I can file that away for another time. But to throw a surprising curveball at you, my all-time favorite movie is Twister (I am indeed a weather nerd Laughing)

Alright, that's all I can think of for now, if you need me to spill anymore, just ask. I've got a few characters in the bio section if you want to see those, otherwise, I'll be here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Block >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Block >.<   RP Block >.< Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Block >.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Community :: Random Chatter!-
Jump to: