Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] Ninja

Ookami Kokoro stood in the middle of the snow covered field, he was suppose to meet his squad members here.

Ookami Kokoro or Kok for short just graduated the Ninja Academy of the Hidden Village in the Snow. He held up his arm and looked at his forehead protector around his arm and smiled, it had been a tough schooling but he had graduated with relatively high marks in all areas of Ninjadom.

Kok whistled as he held up his arm. A snow white hawk landed on his arm. She was Kok's oldest friend been with him since he was a pup.

"Taka," Kok smiled as he petted the hawks head, "will you be so kind to go see if you can see if any of my squad mates or my Jounin are on there way."

The hawk nipped playfully at Kok's ear then took off into the air to see what she could see.

Kok decided that he was going to practice his jutsu while he waited. He began doing some basic taijutsu it was his best skill closely followed by his ninjutsu. Kok couldn't perform Genjutsu at all so avoided that skill entirely except to be able to release himself from such a jutsu.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male
Number of posts : 55
Animunny : 79

Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:46 am

Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] KASHIKIHUMAN

Not too far from Kokoro, Yukimura Kaori drudged her way along the snow covered ground to meet her teammate and longtime friend Kokoro to train a bit after managing to successfully graduate, becoming a Snow Village Genin.

It wasn't easy to make it so far however, considering that Kaori wasn't totally in this for the fighting, even though she could more than defend herself if needed. The Yukimura Girl was more adept in deception with Genjutsu and with a deep chakra pool, was deeply interested and encouraged to work in the direction of a Med-Nin. Feeling the forehead protector around her neck sent chills through her as she tried to think about what lie ahead.

Before she could get far in doing so however, Kaori glanced up as she spied a separate shadow from hers on the ground, and smirked as she glanced up to the silhouette of a familiar looking hawk taking flight in the sky. "He's definitely getting anxious, thats not too hard to see..." She muttered to herself as she moved along slightly quicker.

As she approached, Kaori could easily pick out Kokoro and saw him practicing a few of his taijutsu skills. "Don't tire yourself out too quick, No one wantz to have to drag you back home after all this." Kaori said out loud to him, sighing lowly and grinning as she twirled a kunai around her finger slowly.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:51 am

Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] Ninja

Kok looked up and saw Kaori, "Finally at least that is half our team, and you know me."

He stopped his practicing and went over to give his friend a hug.

"WE DID IT KAORI!!" he exclaimed as he picked her up in the hug, "were ninjas!"

Kok put her down after the hug and smiled brightly, "I knew we could do it!"

Kok had known Kaori his entire life their two families were really good friends for a lot of years. Kaori was his best friend next to Taka of course.

"So who do you think our Jounin is going to be, and the other member of our team?" Kok smiled as he thought about all the really strong ninjas in their class and in the village, any of them would work for him.

He was so excited to have become a ninja and he was ready to start missions and everything else that a ninja was able to do.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:28 am

Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] KASHIKIHUMAN

"Sending the hawk as a search party huh? Ingenius..." Kaori said as she looked at Kok, rolling her eyes slightly.

"Well of course I know you, Mr. I'm Early for Everything..." She said with a chuckle. It was the truth, ever since she'd known Kokoro, she witnessed him being in the classrooms before everyone else, and was punctual in about anything else the boy did, something she admired from him.

The next action Kokoro did took Kaori by surprise as he strolled over and gave her a hug, the poor girl blushing and looking a bit confused. "Yeah, yeah we did...hehe..." Kaori said lowly, stumbling back a bit with a small laugh after the hug.

"Its great and all, but its the beginning Kok..." Kaori said with a small grin, shaking her head slightly. She took a moment to soak in the same feeling he had and then shook it off, reverting to her more serious and stern emotion.

"We could sit here and guess all day who it might be, but its not going to matter too much, we're still going to have to perform and carry out orders for our Sensei and as for the teammate, like them or hate them, we're stuck with them and will have to do whatever to support them." She muttered, crossing her arms as she looked about.

Kaori was also very excited about becoming a ninja, but wasn't about to let herself get overwhelmed or overly excited before meeting the rest of her team.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:38 am

"Always the voice of reason Kaori," Kok smiled as he walked around the field, "still we are here and we made it and now no matter what we will stick by each other."

"They still need to get here though," Kok smiled, then he started going into Taijutsu moves since it was what his body did when it was anxious.

"I have almost mastered it Kaori!" Kok was excited about something else other then just becoming a ninja, "dad says I just need a little more practice and I will be one of the youngest ones to master that jutsu!!"

Ookami had a special jutsu that allowed them to transform fully into a wolf with all of its abilities and skill magnified as well. Kok had been trying to master the technique since he could start performing jutsu which was a really young age for him.

"I still have a hard time with the proportions and stuff but as soon as I get it I will be able to do it fully," Kok was bursting with energy, "then I can move on to the other jutsu and maybe come up with some of my own, I here there is a person in the Hidden Village in the Clouds that can perform Ninjutsu to increase his Taijutsu, can you imagine what I would be able to protect if I mastered the skill. My entire pack!"

He stopped mid kick and landed smiling at Kaori, "Including you, not that you need it of course."
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Kaori smirked at his comment about her being the voice of reason. "Yep, and don't you forget that Kokoro." She said with a small laugh. "That's right, through thick and thin, good and bad..."

"Don't stress yourself out over it, they'll be here soon." Kaori added, tapping her foot slightly as she too became a little anxious about this meeting. "At least I hope they get here soon..." She thought to herself, looking around.

"Heh, I would have never pictured you maturing that quickly to pull off such a jutsu Kok." Kaori muttered. "I mean, I haven't seen it firsthand or anything, but I've overheard your father mention how difficult it really is." She said, tapping her chin as she looked Kokoro over, as she was deep in thought about what it would be like to transform into a wolf.

Kaori snickered slightly at the mention of him getting the proportions wrong, her musings now turned to a comical picture of Kokoro not quite perfecting it, the image of him being a big headed wolf or something of that sort causing her to laugh. "Keep aiming high Kokoro, you'll get it eventually..." She said, fighting off another small chuckle.

The girl fell silent as she listened to Kokoro talk about what he could protect, including her. "Uhh, yeah...you're right." She answered, almost thrown back slightly at his statement. "I've never seen him so determined before..."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Kok smiled, "Mom gives me a hard time saying that I am so close because I am already more wolf then human with my eating habits."

Kok went back into practicing he was trying to condition his body, his father said that when he became a ninja he would teach him the lotus, or try to teach him it might be hard for Kok to master. He was still working on mastering his jutsu after all and the was his main goal.

"So who do you think our teammate will be?" Kok smiled as he continued his conditioning, "let see we have you a awesome med-nin and genjutsu users, and me who is decent at close Taijutsu and close Ninjutsu. I think we really need someone who is strong with far away attacks, I wish you could master elemental chakra at our age because it would be easier to match people up covering weaknesses and stuff."

Kok jumped up as he was performing a kick he rolled in the air his kick pretending to hit an invisible enemy. He finished his flip and landed on his feet smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Kaori smirked as she could picture the image of Kokoro mowing down food put in front of him, and could just see the expression on his mother's face as she said this. "Yep, eating like a ravenous canine will definitely support the fact that you're close to going wolfy on me." She said with a teasing smirk.

The girl simply stood and took in the surroundings in which they stood, relishing the fact that she was in fact a Genin, a true ninja now. Kaori just hoped that she could be a reliable part of the team with her developing medical skills and mind numbing Genjutsu, it was the fact that she wasn't the best at hand to hand battling that bugged her, a slight look of nervousness passing over her as she watch Kok continue to practice.

"Maybe it'll be someone amazing, or maybe we won't have a teammate, it doesn't matter much." Kaori said with a sigh. "We'll be fine whatever happens." She added, trying to pull herself from her small concerns. Raising an eyebrow at the mention of elemental chakra, Kaori gazed at Kokoro and shook her head. "You simply amaze me, always thinking one step ahead of everyone else, believe me, you're not the only one that expressed that to me, my mother wishes the same thing everyday." She said lowly, picturing her mother, a successful Med-Nin in her own right, a lead surgeon in the village.

Frowning and crossing her arms, Kaori grumbled under her breath a bit, "Whoever the hell our sensei is, is definitely not making a good name for theirselves with being this late, I can't believe this." She growled, tapping a foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:05 am

Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] AnimeGuyWithTiger

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO TRAIN A OOKAMI!!!" a man in his thirties yelled at the top of his voice at the Hokage, "I REFUSE, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME."

Mou had just been appointed to become the leader of a Genin Squad he was not thrilled at that aspect but then to have to train an Ookami on top of that it was the ultimate insult to his abilities.

"Mou shut up," the Hokage glared.

"Why not send me back to the Assassin Squad I was good at it, me and Ki could kill and be gone before anyone knew the better," Mou complained again. The giant white tiger next to him nodded his head in agreement.

"Mou enough, you have your mission your students are waiting now go."

Mou knew he wouldn't win, fine but he was going to make sure that the Ookami Genin quit being a Ninja.

**************************************************************************************

Taka came back and landed on Kok's shoulder.

"Someone is on their way," Kok looked super excited finally hopefully it was his Jounin or the other member of their team or both.

**************************************************************************************
"So there he is Ki," Mou frowned not only was it an Ookami but it was that particular Ookami he has heard rumors that the mutt was gifted in Tai and Nin jutsu.

"Lets make him quit on the spot," Mou gave a feral grin as he performed hand gestures. Ice gathered around him forming a dragon head that shot out of the nearby woods straight towards the unsuspecting Genin.

"This should make him quit," Mou grinned as he watched.

Kok heard a strange sound in the air and turned just in time to see the spiraling ice dragon head straight for him. Kok barely had enough time to dodge the attack and received a glancing blow as he did causing him to spiral head over heels and land on the ground with a thud.
Mou growled, "Darn he was able to dodge the blunt of it, this may be harder then I thought. For now Ki we play it off as a test of his skills, of course telling him he failed."

Ki nodded his head as the two walked out of the woods.

"That was an epic failure, you should of been able to dodge that entire attack. You don't deserve the title Genin you mutt," he glared at Kok.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:57 am

Kaori seemed a little less stressed when Taka landed back on Kok's shoulder, somehow communicating with the hawk and hearing that someone was on their way. "Well then, maybe we'll have a sensei after all..." She said with a scowl, not believing that the mentor would be so late to meet their team.

"Now to ponder on who it might be..." The female whispered to herself, tapping a finger on her chin as she mindlessly spun a kunai on the index finger of her other hand. "It can't be her, maybe..." She muttered to herself, trailing off as she lost herself in thought for a moment.

It took a strange sound to snap her from her thoughts, as she spun around and gazed at the ice dragon that was formed and on the mark towards Kokoro. "KOK!! Look out!!" Kaori cried out, wincing for a moment as he tried to dodge, but still getting blasted by the jutsu. The girl watched in horror as Kokoro went crashing back to the ground with a thud and quickly raced over to help, bending down to help him.

"Kokoro!! Are you alright?" She asked, quickly evaluating him on sight and waiting on a response from him. Kaori gazed down at Kokoro for a few moments before spotting their sensei and source of the attack.

"Epic...failure? That was a high level attack!!" Kaori said angrily, narrowing her eyes slightly and clenching her fists as Mou insulted Kokoro. "The only thing that was an epic failure was you showing up on time, and Kokoro isn't a mutt, he's more ferocious than your little kitten there." She growled, glaring at Mou and Ki.

Kaori wasn't sure how the Jounin would react to her sarcasm and strong words, but she didn't care one bit at this point. Five minutes within meeting their sensei and the man was taking shots at her good friend, who she continued to check over.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:22 am

Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] AnimeGuyWithTiger

Mou smirked, "All Ookami are mutts, and that puppy is not ferocious at all. That attack didn't even use all my power."

He hadn't used his all power, he didn't want to kill him just make him quit.

"He should of been able to dodge that with no problem, besides that an attack like that should of not knocked him out," Mou stated plainly.

Kok spit up a little blood but was fine none the less, "Its okay Kaori I should of been paying better attention."

Kok stood up and turned, "It has been a while Mou, still hold a grudge against our family."

He turned towards Mou and bowed respectively, "Sensei, ready to learn."

Curses this was going to be more difficult then he thought, damn Ookami and their loyal bull shit.

"Okay, well for today I don't feel like teaching you anything so report at the mission building tomorrow and we will get our first mission which you will of course complete," Mou continued.

"Oh by the way we don't have enough Genin so you two will be a team by yourself," Mou turned away.

Maybe one more try, he performed hand signals snow shurikens appeared in thin air and shot towards Kok.

Kok back flipped making sure to push Kaori out of the way so she wouldn't get struck as well.

Kok landed and then sat down on the ground, "Why him?"
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:58 am

Kaori, to say that she wasn't scowling in anger at this man, this idiot with an apparent hate for Kokoro, would be a drastic lie. The female kept telling herself not to charge after Mou and hit him in the face, even though in the back of her mind, she knew she'd fail horribly if she tried a stunt like that.

"That's a total lie, that clan has faithfully served this village for generations and you're going to disrespect it just like that?"" Kaori said with hands still clenched. "Well, no duh you didn't use all of your power, that jutsu is nothing to you." She said with a huff.

"Another bunch of crap coming from that mouth of yours, you get blindsided by something like that and we'll see if you aren't knocked out..." She growled, still gazing back and forth to Kok and Mou.

A look of relief passed over the female's face as Kokoro stirred and responded back to her. "It's not ok, this guy just tried to take you out and is degrading your clan Kok." She said lowly. Even more surprised when the Ookami male got up and bowed before Mou. "What?!?" Kaori cried out, scampering to her feet.

"Kokoro?? You can't be serious!! I don't feel like learning from someone who bares a grudge on a clan." Kaori said with a serious glance at the boy. "Are you kidding me? We just stood out here for that?!?"

Kaori growled and spit as Mou started away, her anger starting to really boil over, that was until Kokoro rushed over and took her to the ground. her eyes catching the reason quickly. "Snow Shuriken..." She muttered, before rolling away from Kokoro, pounding her fist on the ground before turning to Kok.

"That bastard...this isn't right, you know that?" She muttered, moving back over to check on Kokoro. "Did any of them get you? I saw you spit blood, how you feeling?" She asked, softening her glance lightly.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:08 am

Kok smiled at her, "You are such a worry wort."

Kok was really sad that he had to be trained by someone who doesn't like him but he wanted to learn to protect his pack and Kaori so he would learn from him even if he did hold a grudge against him. He would get strong enough to protect his pack.

"His name is Kiora Moui, the genius of the cat clan Kiora everything has come easy to him as he grew up and still does for the most part," Kok stated standing up, "he doesn't like my clan for the two very simple reasons the first being he thinks were all a bunch of rampaging loud mouth mutts and the second part is that he is scared of my older brother."

Kok's older brother was one of the strongest ninjas in the village, he had taught Kok everything he knew and was the one who gave Kok Taka.

"My brother has been the only one to ever defeat him in any kind of combat," Kok shrugged, "so he holds it against all of us."

He smiled at her worry, "Nope none of them hit me I was ready that time, the small bit of blood was probably the minor impact damage I got with the original attack, I am fine now."

Kok didn't feel like he could do much more training since the attack had done some minor damage to him, "You want to grab some Ramen?"
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:32 am

It was Kok's comments like that, that made the girl want to kick him in the side or punch him in the gut, but Kaori simply sighed and rolled her eyes. "And most of the time you cause that worry." She muttered.

Kaori was a bit frustrated that the Jounin they were stuck with had a apparent scuffle with Kokoro's clan. She was worried that those two would be fighting all the time and she wouldn't learn a thing, or worse, one of them would tear the other apart. She wasn't feeling much like listening to Mou's directions or having to duck out of the way of their arguments.

"That name sounds somewhat familiar, but I can't put my finger on it." Kaori said lowly, thinking to herself. Slowly giving a small chuckle at his first reason of why Mou didn't like him, Kaori shook her head and crossed her arms. "Wait? Scared of your older brother?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"All the times I've seen him, he's never been scary, mean or anything like that." Kaori said lowly, listening to Kokoro's story about how his brother defeated Mou and that caused some of the bitterness."Talk about a sore loser...emphasis on the loser." Kaori said with a laugh, until the thought of their situation hit her, the smile running from her face.

Kaori then looked back to Kokoro and sighed, "Hard headed and resilient as ever, alright, if you say so." She muttered, shaking her head slightly. Hearing his question about Ramen, the female shook her head, "Sure, Maybe we'll be able to figure out how to put up with this guy, I mean what are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 am

Kok smiled as he stood up and stretched out, "He will teach us because he is a Jounin and the Hokage will have something to say about that. Though I am going to apologize ahead of time because the training is going to be tough and intense since it will most likely be done to try to make me quit as miserable as possible."

Kok held out his hand to her, "All we have to do is roll with the punches quite literally."

The training was going to be tough and intense but he knew in the long run he would be able to handle every step of it, it was his way of the ninja.

"Lets go get that ramen hot stuff," Kok smiled and winked at her he loved messing with her just a little bit.

****************************************************************************************
Mou watched from a nearby tree and smirked, his training would be intense and he would break that mutt.

"Come Ki we have to fill out the squad paper work," he commented to his tiger companion.

Ki nodded his head and the two vanished in the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:08 am

Kaori looked back at Kokoro and chuckled, "Well I certainly hope the Hokage has something to say about this, but ah ah...Save your apology, I wasn't expecting this, but I wasn't expecting anything easy either Kok." She said with a small grin.

With this, Kaori took his hand and nodded, "Alright, I'll go with it for now, but if he does something to tick me off, he'll see my stubborn side and no one likes seeing that." Kaori said with a small snicker.

"Right, Ramen should will hit the spot." Kaori said with a small blush, seeing Kokoro wink playfully. "Oh geez Kok...let's go already."

Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:10 am

Kok led her to the village and the Ramen shop. It was a quaint little shop that was run by an elderly couple who were really nice and enjoyed seeing the younger members of the village come and enjoy there food.

Kok ordered a large bowl of ramen and meat because it was one of his most favorite thing to eat in the entire world.

"Yea food!" Kok smiled as he said his prayer and then dove right into the eating.

"What kind of missions do you think we will get first Kaori?"
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:17 am

Kaori looked away slightly as the two walked along, knowing Kokoro and his normal self as he messed around with her, but she couldn't help but sigh in happiness as he lead her along to the ramen shop, one of her all-time favorite places to eat. The girl listened to Kokoro's order and then quickly spoke out her favorite dish as well.

Kaori ordered ramen with chicken and vegetables in it, as this was her favorite type, the richness and flavor of the meat and noodles together beckoning her every time she set foot in the establishment.

The girl rolled her eyes slightly and with a small giggle, she said her small prayer and she too started on her meal. "Yay food!" She said, mocking him playfully.

Finishing a bite, Kaori stopped and thought about his question and shrugged. "Most of the time, I hear that Genin get the easier and boring stuff, but like I've been told over and over again, we have to pay our dues and do what we're told." Kaori said softly.

"Besides, a mission is a mission, you're looking forward to it as much as me, I can see it in your eyes Kok."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Kok smiled, "I know, we usually get the jobs like find a lost cat, weed a garden, run an errand, and all of that stuff. As long as we can get some training in there as well I am cool with that, besides all of those things can lead to training opportunities as well."

Kok ate some more of his noodles as he wondered what kind of missions they would go on together. He mentally told himself he had to make sure Kaori never got between him and Mou when Mou was in one of his moods, he didn't want her hurt on his account.

"Have you been practicing you Chakra Control?" he asked getting his mind off the fact that his teacher was trying to get him to quit being a Shinobi, "I still can't get the hold of it using to much or to little every time I do something it is frustrating."

Kok continued with the small talk just glad that she was here keeping him company.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:59 am

Kaori smiled and nodded, "Exactly, but I can honestly say that I can live with it, due to what you just said, there's always something you can pick up from successfully completing a mission." She pointed out. Kaori was sure she could put up with the small time work as long as it was productive for them.

Kaori's mind raced slightly as she pondered what they could possibly start with, and wondered if Mou's ill will would get in the way and force them to do terrible stuff, it sent chills down her spine as she continued to eat her noodles and meat.

A smile spread across Kaori's face as Kok asked her about Chakra Control and if she'd been practicing. "Is the sky blue? Is snow white?" She said with a playful, mocking tone. "Of course I have been, chakra control is essential in medical work and my mother makes me practice small skills all the time." Kaori said with a grin. "Hmm, it really does take a lot of focus, you have to kind of visualize and dial it in, for example, a beginning medical jutsu requires me to harness chakra equivalent to the severity of an injury to heal a wound, its kind of the same for chakra exercises, if you want to walk a wall or a tree, you have to dial it into your feet and have a feel for it, too much and you'll do damage...not enough, and you'll fall flat on your face." Kaori muttered with a chuckle.

"If you need help with it, maybe we could work on it in the spare time, I've been watching you and your taijutsu, that happens to be a department where I lack badly, I can't throw a decent punch or kick to save my life." She said with a smirk, knowing she preferred confusing an opponent with a genjutsu and attack with weapons as opposed to hand to hand combat.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:21 am

Kok smiled, "Not sure if my chakra is going to ever be fully controlled but a little better would be very helpful in perfecting my Taijutsu, dad is thinking about teaching me the lotus."

Kok mentally thought if he could master the lotus he could mix it with some kind of Ninjutsu and make it more dangerous.

"I can help you work on your Taijutsu, it could assist when you trap someone in a genjutsu and then beat on them while they are unable to fight back," Kok smiled.

He finished up his noodles and stretched it was getting late and he and Kaori would have to retire soon so they could get an early start for mission tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:22 pm

"No one's perfect with their chakra control Kok, its all about how much work you put into harnessing it and honestly, if you just work hard enough, I'm sure you'll be awesome with getting a handle on your Taijutsu." Kaori said with a small smile. She meant ever word that she had just said, knowing that she knew no one that worked as hard as he did in training.

"That would be great, considering I can only hold certain jutsu up for a small amount of time, and to be able to effectively beat up on them and inflict the most damage I can on them in that timeframe would be very helpful." She said lowly, looking down at her bowl for a few moments before perking up slightly. "So it looks like we have a couple of things to work on together huh?"

"Hopefully tomorrow everything will work out better, I mean...It has to be better than today right?" Kaori said with a small sigh, slowly noticing how late it was getting. One would certainly hope for a better day after seeing their own sensei strike out at a member of your team and more importantly, good friend.

The female finished her noodles and glanced over at Kokoro, wondering what was running through his mind as she spoke her small amount of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Kok nodded his head, "You better believe it Kaori we will become the best duo this village has ever seen!"

After they had finished their noodles Kok walked Kaori back to her clan home and wished her a good night and everything will definitely be better tomorrow. After he dropped her off he waited until she was in her house then headed off to a nearby forest.

He took off his top, having lived in the village hidden in the snow his entire life the cold didn't bother him. He then went into a furious routine of Taijutsu he had hid it from Kaori not wanting her to worry about him but he was definitely ticked at what who their sensei was. He kicked and punched trees all around him taking out all of his frustration and anger at the situation out. Scratches and bruises appeared all over his body but he didn't care, it was either this or he would attack his sensei which would be really bad. After he had taken care of all that pent up anger he took a deep breath of the cool breeze and the rest of it slipped away.

He then focused his chakra he knew he could do it this time, he had to if he was going to be able to stay one step ahead of their sensei. He formed the signs...

"Tiger->Rabbit->Horse->Ram->Dog...Wolf Form Jutsu!"

There was a large puff of smoke and where Kok was standing a white wolf all proportions right had taken his place:

Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_3OznJkghYlqUeehjzTRW2vNlPxgvpq1OLOjzlyGj6kKlY-MhQQ

'I did it!' Kok mentally told himself.

He ran around feeling the power of the improved wolf form running through him he practiced some basic wolf taijutsu that is father had taught him making sure that he got used to the body. After he was done he un-did the jutsu and ran home to tell his parents.

He was now fully ready to become a ninja!

"Team 8 reporting for duty," Mou said to the mission dispatch team.

He had met his team this morning once more attacking the little mutt but this time he was even impressed when Kok performed the technique that only the Ookami clan could perform, the wolf form jutsu, and dodged the attack while simultaneously throwing a kunei with his wolf jaws. He hated the family but they were impressive none the less.

"Team 8 your first mission is to run some errands for this young lady here," stated the head of the mission dispatch group.
"Yes sir, Team 8 move out," Mou stated as he took the scroll and walked out of the mission zone with the client and his students.

"Alright guys I will just let you handle this, I have some other things I have to take care of, you know busy life of a Jounin and all," Mou stated with that he vanished in a puff of smoke.

Kok didn't care if their sensei left he had shown that he was not going to give up this morning when he performed the wolf form jutsu and dodged the attack that was aimed at him and responded with his own attack.

"You will have to forgive him ma'am, but me and Kaori here are more then able to help you," Kok smiled.

"Why thank you, you two shall we begin?" stated the client.

Kok nodded as he beckoned her to lead the way, "Ready Kaori!"
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:16 am

Kaori slightly nodded as Mou announced the arrival of the team to the mission dispatch head, feeling slightly unsure and wary about what their first mission would be. It had already been an adventure of a morning with the occurance of Mou and Kok fighting, only something was different, as she had witnessed Kok successfully perform a Ookami clan jutsu, with him becoming a wolf and fighting valiantly.

The happenings angered Kaori again and she wished she could trap her Sensei in a Genjutsu and let him wander helplessly, but after thinking about how he'd probably find a way to see through it, she gritted her teeth and continued to show her silent strength, refusing to show any respect to Mou.

After receiving the mission and watching Mou take off and leave them to the mission, Kaori scoffed slightly and muttered lowly. "Good, We won't need you for this anyway..."

The girl's facial expression softened quickly however as Kok's voice shook her from angry thoughts. "Oh yes, More than ready to help!" Kaori answered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:17 am

Kok laughed and smiled the entire time he spent helping the client shop. He was very interested in the things that she was getting and was also curious why she got one thing and not the other. He also had fun hanging out with Kaori while they shopped.

"So where to next ma'am," Kok smiled as they walked out of another store his arms were already full of stuff, "hmm we will have to change this because this is not going to work if you keep getting things, I know what we can do."

He set the bags down and then turned to Kaori, "I am going to transform and you can tie the bags to me sort of like a pack wolf." Kok winked at his own pun.

"Wolf for jutsu," he called out as he transformed into a wolf then in his wolf form he nodded to Kaori to tie the sacks on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next