Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secrets Revealed (Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MatthewMBaird
N00b
MatthewMBaird

Male
Number of posts : 40
Animunny : 196
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Secrets Revealed (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Secrets Revealed (Anyone)   Secrets Revealed (Anyone) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:20 am

A lone figure imurges from a forest, covered in dirt, cuts, and scratches. Ahead of him a small house rested atop a hill in a clearing. A single apple tree stood in front of it, as if to be a marker, "you are here you are home" it almost seemed to say. Stepping out into the clearing, the warm evening sun revealed the figure to be a young man; dark brown hair, tightish black shirt, long white cargo shorts, and sunglasses on his face. He walked slowly towards the house, "Man...today was a rough day" he thought to himself. "At least that means it was a good days work!" he added as he stumbled up the small hill to the tree that sat almost as if waiting for his return. He looked at the tree, smiled, and then placed his hand on it, "It's good to be home," he said allowed. He then turned and headed inside the house and closed the door.

((OOC: Okays so my guy is Arazuma Tagarashi, you can find his Bio under Bios :PAnyone can join and you can bring in your character however it is you please Smile))
Back to top Go down
http://inuyashabreedinggrounds.webs.com/
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (Anyone)   Secrets Revealed (Anyone) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:30 am

[[[I would be happy to join, but what are you looking for? Boy, girl?? Action, romance??? I need a vague idea of a plot and how my charie would know yours, since you just locked yourself in your house lol]]]
Back to top Go down
MatthewMBaird
N00b
MatthewMBaird

Male
Number of posts : 40
Animunny : 196
Registration date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (Anyone)   Secrets Revealed (Anyone) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:15 pm

((OOC: Well if you mean is my character looking to be with a boy or girl, then he's looking to be with a girl :PBut it's okay if a guy joins into the story. But preferably a girl XP And kinda both action and romance, but the romance is the main part :)And could have the person either being a traveller, or someone moving to a location nearby and having them introduce themselves as new neighbours Smile))
Back to top Go down
http://inuyashabreedinggrounds.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (Anyone)   Secrets Revealed (Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets Revealed (Anyone)
Page 1 of 1