Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hunt Begins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Hunt Begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Mary kept herself busy as the day crept by, helping around the small house before sitting down around noon for a break.

"Whaddya looking for out there?" Heidi asked curiously, noticing the elf had not left his spot near the window. "You keep staring an y'll spook the town'folk."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Valandil saw Avarin appear in the nearby ally she nodded to him and he nodded back then she vanished in red mana.

"I was being tracked this morning," Valandil turned from the window and went to sit on a nearby chair, "so I had Avarin track down my tracker to see who or what it was...she has dealt with it."

He turned to Mary, "She will report to me later about the situation."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Mary just nodded. She didn't know who Avarin was, but she trusted Valandil well enough for now not to question it.

"An what aboutchoo then?" Heidi offered suddenly, attempting to break an awkward silence before it settled upon them. "Are ya hungry? Need anything sharpened? Anythin'?" she asked. "All this tense talks got me on edge."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Valandil gave his best form of a polite smile, "Thank you I would be appreciative if you have some kind of meat?"

He didn't need his sword sharpened as part of the enchantments on it, it never dulled. His armor he kept polished.

"I thank you once again for allowing us refuge, we will move out as soon as her stuff is done," Valandil stated as he bowed his head, even an animal like him knew how to be semi-civil.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:57 pm

"Meat? Now yer an elf I could get 'long with jus' fine." Heidi said, pulling on her apron as she waddled off to cook.

Mary rolled her eyes, though was attempting to hold in a smile. It was the few people who remained like Heidi and her husband she wanted to protect.

"Heidi used to be my nanny." She explained to Valandil.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:09 pm

"She seems like a nice dwarf," Valandil commented, "she apparently did something right since you are a hell of a fighter."

Valandil made sure he kept his mana out in case of anything came along that wasn't friendly. He was always on alert, part of his being he assumed. Something else had Valandil on edge the beast in him was worried about something or maybe looking forward to something he couldn't tell for sure.

"So where should we start our hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:15 pm

"If you're up to it right now there's a small cluster outside the village, just a few rogues." she said. "We could easily take them down and be back by the time Heidi finishes cooking. I'll just grab one of her axes for now."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Valandil gave an absolute wolfish grin, "I like the way you think."

Valandil stood up he needed a little bloodshed, especially vampire blood shed.

"If you lead the way we will make short work of the band of them, maybe we can steal some information from their lips," Valandil smirked as he walked to the door and waited for Mary to get the axe.

This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:54 pm

"Heidi, we'll be back." Mary called, grabbing two small hand axes out of a bin the drawfen lady kept under the table.

She looped them onto her belt for now, following the silver haired man out of the house. "They should be just a bit farther north of here." She said. "Tracking them shouldnt be hard, just look for the decay."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Valandil nodded as he waved his hand green mana appeared in his hand as he summoned two young wolves from his home plane, "These are young wolves, they are from my home you will find they have very good noses and are very hard to kill."

The two wolves stayed at Valandil's heels there noses to the ground as they tracked the scent of blood and decay in the direction Mary had indicated.

"They happen to be one of my closest companions," Valandil gave another positively wolfish grin.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Mary had to resist the girlish urge to pet them. "You're lucky to have such loyal friends." she commented as they entered the woods.

It took them only about 15 minutes before Mary stopped. "See that marking on the tree there?" she pointed with a frown. "It means the druids of this area have been killed and the vampires claimed their territory."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Valandil nodded, "You could."

He noticed the signs and growled under his breath, "Druids are one of the few who accepted me at home, so now I think this makes it personal shall we drop in."

His young wolves picked up the scent and tracked the vampire to their cave, "Would you like to shoot or slash and cut?"

Valandil drew his own sword he pulled up some of his mana glowing red as his reflexes were increased and he glowed green as he increased his own strength as well. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:34 am

Mary pulled her axes of her hips, giving one a twirl to get a feel for it's weight. "Hack and slash sounds good." she said, gripping the handles tightly. "Hunters first." she grinned, offering him first strike.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:26 am

Valandil smiled as he wave his hand over her, the same enchantments he put on himself he put on her. One was giving her lightning reflexes the other was the increase her strength. He then grinned and walked into the cave not afraid of anything.

As soon as he entered the darkvision boost he got from being a Werewolf kicked in. The cave entrance was of moderate size with scraps of dead decay on the ground. Valandil wrinkled his nose at the smell which was over powering for one such as he. He mentally directed his two wolves to go ahead of him so they could scout the area, he had a feeling many of the vampires were sleeping since it was the middle of the day.

He quietly slipped through the cave entrance and down the tunnel in the back which he had a feeling would lead to the sleeping areas. He kept his eyes, ears and nose on high alert so he didn't walk into a trap or anything like that. He didn't see one the entire way down the tunnel these vampires were lazy.

When the two hunters reached the bottom of the tunnel they were in another cave with two lines of coffins on each side and one standing up in the back of the cave, that coffin was a lot more decorated so it must of been the leader.

"The laws here," Valandil whispered, "has made these Vampires really lazy, shall we kill them in their sleep or should we wake them up for a little more interesting fun?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:13 am

Mary nearly gagged on the smell of rotton meat, pulling her shirt up to breathe through it, trying to take shallow enough breaths not to taste the stale air. In the darkness, she had to squint, following the sof sounds of Valandil ahead of her.

When he asked how she wanted to go about the killing she scoffed.

"Do you think they were merciful to the druids and killed them in their sleep?" Mary asked, not exspecting an answer as she kicked over the first coffin, glaring at the vampire who let out a startled shreek.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:35 am

Valandil smiled, "Women after my own heart."

He walked straight through the coffins to the one standing up at the end. He tore open the door and ignored the hiss of protest from the lead vampire. He then summoned up green mana and wrapped the being up in vines that constricted if he tried to produce any kind of mana.

"You stay put I have something to talk to you about," Valandil gave a wolf grin, "you can watch as my companion and me tear apart your friends here."

He then turned to the vampires that were just working on getting out of their coffins. In a flash he was next to one just leaving his coffin his sword entered through the back of him and out the front sending a spray of blood and guts to the ground. He tore his sword out not to kindly just as his wolf companions took down another one tearing out its throat.

He moved to the next Vampire who had a little more composure to try and block his blade but Valandil was in the thrill of the kill and the parry didn't stop him from taking the vampires head.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Between Mary's whirlwind with the axes and Valadin they made short work of the small clan. The smell of their stale blood clung to the air after they had finished-- Mary's final blow being a rather artistic display, throwing one axe to hold the vampire in place and using the other in her left hand to decapitate it.

She grunted, pulling the axe free of the bone it had imbedded itself into and looked over to Valadin. She looked like a righteous bloody mess, flecks of the ruddy drops splashed across her pale face and clinging to her hair like snow flakes.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:51 pm

The slaughter had turned Valandil's eyes to that of the wolf but he remained rather in control none the less. His eyes scanned the mess passing over Mary just as the wolf eyes were replaced by his normal ones.

He wiped off his blade and walked over the the ensnared leader of this mini-band he retracted the vines enough to uncover his mouth.

"Now that you know what we are capable of I hope you will be more the willing to give me some information," Valandil's voice was cold he held up his hand and squeezed his fist the vines constricting as he went, "do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Marry wiped the blood off her face, frowning.

The vampire hissed at Valadil, bearing his fangs. "You think an ambush is something to boast about?" he scoffed. "You couldn't take us at night could you?" he spat in his face.

It seemed they didn't have a deal.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Valandil sighed this kind of thing was when he wished he had access to blue magic it was easier to get information. He closed his eyes letting the wolf leak out a little, when he opened his eyes once more they were that of the wolf.

"Night or day doesn't matter with your kind you will always be inferior, empty shells of things you used to be," his voice was accented by the growl of a wolf, "you have no idea what I am capable of."

Valandil turned away from the vampire he wasn't going to get what he wanted so he did the next best thing. He summoned red mana into his hand and aimed it at the vampires feet keeping the vines squeezing as the spell slowly disintegrated the Vampire in a most painful way.

"That spell will slowly disintegrate you and no matter what your healing abilities are you will never be able to come back to this plane or any other...you will be exiled," Valandil stated plainly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:51 am

>< SORRY SORRY SORRY. I forgot about this rp honestly, and then I had a friend down for the month of July from B and I have not been on as much as I would have liked to be Sad. If you would like, we can continue?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Begins
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Random RP-
Jump to: