Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter Next Gen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:19 am

Sienna shrugged. "Not sure about that. I don't really want to get into things like that. I just really want to teach, and play Quidditch. Thanks for the compliment though, Scorpy."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:21 am

Scorpious opened his eyes and watched her before offering a smile. "I must be boring to you." he assumed, looking around the pub. Aside from a couple Hogwarts students gfossiping, it seemed mostly everyone else had taken this time to get some holiday shopping finished.

He suddenly had an idea. "Did you want to get anything in town for Christmas?" he asked.

He would just send away for a new quill for his father and most liekly some old trinkit for his grandparents. Still, he was sure she would want to get something for her parents if she didn't plan on going home for the holiday. Last month they hd announced a new Pet shop would be opening as well, which more likely than not explained where most of the students were.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Sienna shook her head, smiling. "I already got some things for them.... though I do need to get something...." She paused, and then chuckled. "And no, you are not boring to me. I enjoy your company."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:44 pm

"After our drinks then, we should walk around." he suggested. "I need to pick put a few things, and I for one am the worst gift buyer in the world. If you don't mind I'm going to need your help."

honestly, he was fairly tasteless when it came to gifts. He usualy relied on Lindas help...
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Sienna grinned at that. "You're inviting a girl to go shopping? THat's rare in a guy. Most guys dread that, don't they?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:51 pm

"I dread shopping in general." He admitted. "Having someone else around who enjoys it makes it bearable."

He finished off his drink and left to sickles. One for himself, and one for her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Sienna laughed softly, nodding. "Yes, I'd assume it would make it more fun. I'm happy to help, so it works out."

"Sienna, what are you doing with him!?" The rather angry male voice caught her attention, and she looked over her shoulder at a seventh-year Ravenclaw, by the name of Vincent Smithson. A muggleborn wizard, and one who had serious issues with Slytherin's in general, and a hatred of sorts for purebloods.

He also had a rather obvious thing for Sienna, who gave him a flat look. "I don't think what I do with anyone is your business..." She did not like this boy...

"The hell it isn't! That's Scorpius Malfoy!" He said the name with disgust, pointing at Scorpius. "Have you forgotten who he is!? Who his family is!?"

"I'm perfectly aware who he is and who he's related to, and I don't care." This seemed to enrage Vincent, as he stormed closer, slamming his fist on the table between them.

"His grandfather tortured and killed people, my father and your uncle included! THe only reason his father didn't do the same is because he never got the chance! This git will be no different!" Surprisingly, Sienna directed a withering look at the older boy.

"You shouldn't judge people when you don't know them, Smithson. I warned you about that." His response was to grab her wrist, and drag her out of her seat. This proved to be stupid, as she immediately twisted in his grip, and outright punched him in the nose, possibly breaking it. He staggered back, cursing, only to look up as she pointed her wand directly at him. "I warned you about doing that, too." Vincent immediately went for his wand, only for it to go flying from Sienna's use of Expelliarmus, before with an upward flick of her wand, she had Vincent hanging in the air by his ankles with Levicorpus, followed by a simple stunner. Apparently, Sienna was no slouch with a wand when pressed. "...Let's go somewhere else, Scorpy, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm

"Sienna, what are you doing with him!?"

Scorpious heard the voice and frowned, looking to its source, assuming perhaps one of Sienna's admirers had spotted them. Hearing Sienna's less than enthusiastic response, his suspicion was confirmed. He went to say something but was cut off by the rude Ravenclaw's finger, thrust in his face accusingly.

"The hell it isn't! That's Scorpius Malfoy! Have you forgotten who he is!? Who his family is!?"

Scorpious had given up paying any mind to the boy as his eyes shifted to the table of wizards he had been attempting to avoid. They, as well as the rest of the pub, had taken notice of the loud boy and the apparent fight he was trying to start.

Scorpious was drawn back into the real world and out of his panicked thoughts by the other boys fist slamming onto the table.

""His grandfather tortured and killed people, my father and your uncle included! THe only reason his father didn't do the same is because he never got the chance! This git will be no different!"

"Look---" Scorpious said warningly, not making a grab for his wand. Not with those old croons watching him, waiting to report his behavior( either calm or lack of composure) to his grandfather. He knew very well if he did anything violent it would only give his grandfather the right to demand he return home for the holiday for a personal scolding.

When he grabbed Sienna's wrist, the blond moved to grab his own wand, fears of his Grandfathers wrath aside. Though, it seemed pointless. Sienna took care of herself in an instant- and quite impressively so.

In fact, the entire room burst into a round of applause, having watched the young witch's quick wit and wrist.

Scorpious frowned. "Come on." he agreed quickly, offering her his hand, guiding her from the pug- forcing a sharp elbow into the ribs of the suspended Ravenclaw as they passed.

Out in the snow again, Scorpious handed her her scarf and hat that he had snagged off the rack on the way. He continued to walk, down the street with a frown. "Not such a secret admirer I take it?" he asked, eying her wrist. Scorpious wasn't like his father. He was, in fact, more like his grandfather, at least in some aspects. He didn't get mad. He got even. More often than not, it was two fold, served from the blond.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:47 am

Sienna frowned, rubbing her wrist slightly. "More like a stalker, I feel... I'm sorry for that. I should have warned you earlier that he might... react. At least he didn't attack you..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:13 am

"If he had he would have alot more than just a couple small time hexes to shrug off." Scorpious said, waving a hand to brush aside the matter like an annoying insect.

Besides, he already knew just what sort of little hexes of his own he could use, if the prat ever tried something so stupid again.

"That was pretty impressive, though." he added, offering her a smile, attempting to save what could possibly remain of a good date. I'm surprised you aren't in the dueling club with a quick wrist like that."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Sienna shrugged a bit. "Not my cup of tea, really. Besides, this way, I can catch people off guard if I need to. They won't expect me to be quick. Thanks for the compliment though." She gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 pm

"I only give them where they're due." Scorpious said, assuring her he wasnt just flattering her.

"So, where to?" he asked, stuffing his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Sienna gave him a funny look. "Um... I don't know. I've only ever been to the Three Broomsticks and Honeydukes. I'm pretty much oblivious to all the other places here."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 pm

"Really?" Scorpious seemed surprised by that. "Well then, this should be interesting." he grinned, leading her into a small shop without a sign out front.

Inside were exotic magical imports. Indian flying carpets, Australian dried herbs for potions, and even a couple novelty things such as crystal skulls, moon rocks, and at least a thousand old looking books.

"My family shops in this town all the time. Diagon ally is a bit too public for them, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Sienna was looking around the shop with interest. Particularly the flying carpets. She loved her broom, but she more just loved flying in general. It was just plain fun. "Hey, I'm not going to fault you or your parents for things you choose to do. I heard your father was... well, a bit of a git to people in school, but I don't remember hearing of him really harming anyone, and that he mellowed out after the war, so I don't think ill of him. Or you."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:20 pm

"You're one of the few." Scorpious said passivly, looking over from the crystal bottle in his hands. He always did have an eye out for interesting and oddly shapred bottles to keep his potions in.

"See anything that catches your eye?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Sienna shrugged a bit. "Just the flying carpets, really. Anything that flies, that you can ride, I like it. I don't know about you, but the feeling of flying... it's beyond compare, to me..." She smiled, closing her eyes. She could just imagine the feeling like that. It made her feel amazing, and that was just with her imagination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Next Gen
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10