Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter Next Gen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:39 am

He rested his head on the heel of his hand grinning lightly, holding his cigarette in his other hand over the ashtray. "I don't think I need help avoiding it in three weeks." he said. "I'll be spending the holiday here at Hogwarts. Later, perhaps, I'll want help."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:41 am

Sienna smiled a bit in response to his grin. "Okay, well, I'll be here if you need me. Um... we are on a number of question, but I can't remember which."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:42 am

"You just asked your 7th." he said, clearly just enjoying the chatter.

He had a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips while he sat watching her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:45 am

Sienna actually smirked, copying his position by placing her head on the heel of her hand. "Nope. I didn't ask what question we were on, I made a statement that I didn't know which we were on. You didn't have to tell me, cause I didn't actually ask. Still on question seven." She stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "So, for my seventh question... what's your father like?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:47 am

Scorpious thought for a moment. "He's reclusive." he said nodding mostly to himself. "Now anyway. He buries himself in work and turns a blind eye to anything he doesn't want to see. Like most politicians I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:51 am

"Hm..." She frowned slightly, but that was it. "Aside from making spells, what do you do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:52 am

"I read." he said. "It's something I can do by myself and it keeps me entertained. Or I listen to music. I like the Western Muggle music form the 1940's."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:56 am

"Why do you want to be an Auror?" She was curious about that, but had a small idea. She jsut didn't want to assume.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:56 am

"Self preservation." he said simply. Clearly he wouldn't elaborate unless she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:58 am

She didn't like the vague answer, but she'd get 'revenge'. "So, did you enjoy that kiss yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:00 pm

Scorpious turned red for a moment and he took another drag of his cigarette. "Er, it was an unusual but enjoyable surprise." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Sienna smirked almost evilly. "You want to do it again, don't you Mr. Malfoy?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:03 pm

"Mr. Malfoy is my father or grand father." Scorpious said frowning. "But yes, eventually. I would rather ask my 20 questions first." he teased. "Speaking of, you're on number 13 now."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:06 pm

Sienna nodded, then blinked. "Thirteen? Eh, guess I lost count again." She tended to do that when her mind was on other things. "So, can I call you Scorpy?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:08 pm

"If you want to." he said nodding.

He tapped off the ash form the end of his cigarette, shifting position so his arm didn't go numb.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:10 pm

She was surprised he agreed to be called that, but she was going to remember it. "Okay, for question fourteen... if you could do one thing in your life, and it could be anything, but just one thing, what would it be?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Scorpious held her gaze for a moment before frowning. "You'll laugh." he said, apparently reluctant to answer.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Sienna shook her head. "I won't, I promise. If I do, you can hex me."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:17 pm

"... I would have liked to have met and known my sister." he said simply.

That was pretty deep coming from him. It had been all over the Daily Prophet when his mother died during the birthing process. What had been even more the buzz around the school was apparently lack of emotion a her passing.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Sienna's cheery attitude faded, a sad look crossing her face. "That's not funny... I don't think anyone with a heart could laugh at that... hey, um... can I ask why it seemed like, when your mother passed... why did it seem like it didn't really bother you?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:22 pm

"Because you didn't know me." he said frowning.

He squashed out the butt of his cigarette slowly, not attempting to seem aggressive. He had just suddenly lost his taste for it was all. "No one did. I couldn't leave to attend the funerals so, the best thing to do was put up a mask and carry on. Besides, It wasn't unexpected..."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Sienna nodded, lowering her head a bit. "I'm sorry... I didn't believe that you didn't actually care, I just... didn't understand why you acted that way..." She rubbed her arm a bit, thinking. She wanted to cheer him up or something. "Um... ever seen a girl naked?" She blinked after she said that. '...Wait... what?' "...Um... I mean... I don't know where that came from..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:28 pm

She got a grin out of him. "You can change the question if you like." he said.

He didn't seem upset about her questions about his mother, yet his grin seemed almost forced.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:31 pm

"Uh, um, yes, I would like that... er... oh, bloody hell... oh! Are Goyle and Nott as... um..." She tried to think of the right word. "...Uh, 'slow' as they seem? I've always wondered if that was an act."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Scorpious thought for a moment. "Goyle doesnt speak all that much honestly, and his grades are good, so I believe he's smarter than he lets on. Nott though." he frowned. "I think a bag of sunflower seeds would be brighter than him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Next Gen
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next