Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And So It Began...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621
Registration date : 2009-02-03

And So It Began...  Empty
PostSubject: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:24 pm

And So It Began...
And So It Began...  Shunya_Yamashita_Edit_by_Maddithong
DeAnna Marie Boudelaire

An Introduction To The Story:
Hello Everyone.
The Name is DeAnna Marie Boudelaire.
But call me DeeDee for short ♥

I moved here to New York to achieve the lifestyle of the Rich and the Famous.
Recently I have been hired for the magazine "Teen Spirit" and although it's not as
popular as Vogue, or Cosmopolitan... Well.. It's something that I can start with.

Anyway~ Back to what's important...
Today is my first day and I'll get to meet my new agent and my coworkers!
So as you can see, I'm a little nervous!
Wish me luck I guess!

As I opened through the double glass doors of Teen Spirit magazine,
wearing my cutest gucci dress and my newest addition of my jimmy choo's,
I was greeted by a traffic of busy bodies, all in black and grey suits.

I looked around for the reception desk, as I walked I bumped into one of
the suits, throwing his glasses askew and totally knocking over his stack of folders.

"Oh! Excuse me, mister, I'm so sorry! I'd help you but I'll be late for my appointment!"
I freaked out and ran to the receptionist desk, dodging all the other suits.
When I finally got to my designated meeting room, the agent that took me in told me to
wait in there for my new manager.

What is taking him so long...
I thought to myself, while looking out the big glass window next to me
showing a beautiful view to the city of New York.

I started to day dream about my soon to be amazing life
when all of a sudden, the door opened.

occ: I need a male character to be my manager. He has to be like a good looking but kind of geeky type of personality and I need a girl character as a rival in the company and her manager. This is a comedy-romance type I guess...
[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:20 pm

And So It Began...  11-1

Fast cars and loose women. That was what men seemed to like, and so women like Zira Vitali capitalized on it. Once making a killing as a model herself, she retired at the tender age of twenty-two, under 'mysterious circumstances', only to immediately became a manager to the very models that had once been her peers. No questions about her sudden retirement as a model were ever answered with anything other than a strange, sly smile, and the stock phrase of 'No comment.'

Now, pulling the strings, Zira was a veritable tyrant in any boardroom negotiation, tending to negotiate not only the best deal for her clients, but ones they might not even deserve. More than that, her attitude and behavior baffled people. She came across almost as a loud, promiscuous idiot, yet showed time and time again that she was savvy in the dog-eat-dog world of fashion and modeling, and tended to outsmart and outmaneuver people with far more experience than her. Despite rumors of her 'loose' morals, and there was no evidence to support it, aside from perhaps her manner of attire.

Still, every person she had ever worked with would later agree that they would never, ever want to go against her in anything, seeming almost frightened by the prospect. And now she had a new fish on the hook, a new client all her own. Not to mention all the fun to be had. As such, when she practically barged into the meeting room and set her eyes on DeAnna, she grinned a bit wickedly, plucking her cigarette from her lips and tapping the dangling ashes into a nearby potted plant before putting it back and holding out her other hand to shake. "Ah, Ms. Boudelaire. Such a pleasure to meet you, my dear. My client will be along shortly. Until then, I'm Zira Vitali. I suspect we will be working very closely for awhile..." The seductive edge to her tone was evident, and wholly inappropriate, but that was Zira.

'Enjoy things while they last, dear. Things are about to get... rough....'
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:40 pm

And So It Began...
DeAnna Marie Boudelaire

Whoa
I thought to myself, watching Zira Vitali walk in the room.
She spoke to me in an inappropriate manner, but I shrugged it off.
She can't possibly be trying to seduce me, and even so, as good looking as she is, I don't bend
that way anyway.

"How long have you been working for the company?" I asked trying to start a conversation,
although I still wondered why she and her client would even be here when I'm supposed to just
meet my manager today and talk about a couple of the projects we will be doing,all the while,
hoping that Zira and her 'client' wouldn't be a part of my first projects.

occ:
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:19 am

And So It Began...  11-1

Zira chuckled to herself, sauntering over to DeAnna and looking her over, though kept her hands to herself for now. "I've been working for the company since I was nineteen, but I only started working as a manager when I was twenty-two. I'm twenty-four now, so you can do the math, dear. Hm... yes, you'll do nicely. Very nicely...." She circled DeAnna much like a predator, chuckling to herself a bit, before eventually taking a seat, to wait for the others to arrive.

(I'd intended to wait for Saphira, but...)
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:35 pm

((I'll reply today! Sorry!))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:20 pm

And So It Began...  03-1

"Another day, another gig...I really need a vacation."

A small sigh escaped painted, lavender lips as Iris mentally prepared for her scheduled meeting with Zira. The woman hadn't been her manager for very long, but despite her difficult personality she was very good at what she did. Pushy, persuasive, a velvet tongue--Zira embodied the necessary traits every successful manager should and must possess. She hadn't failed yet to sign Iris with all of the top modeling agencies that had noticed her promising talents, as well as schedule shoots for famous magazines such as Cosmopolitan and Allure. Now Teen Spirit had shown some interest in Iris as well, and of course Zira had pounced on the opportunity immediately.

"If only she would behave professionally...that woman embarrasses me to high hell."

Again, Iris parted her perfect lips to make room for another small sigh, and she tossed her curly locks behind her shoulders before gently pushing open the door. Instantly she was met with a rush of cool air, and as her periwinkle orbs adjusted to the bright glare of the white walls, she shifted her eyes to meet Zira's amused gaze.

"My apologies for being late."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:35 pm

((BUMP! Who's posting next??))
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:49 pm

(Er, I figured fyeaitsaliekat next. We should decide a posting order. -_-)
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:04 pm

((Haha, well we can just post as we see fit. There doesn't necessarily have to be a set posting order. Like in this case, I'd say it would be your turn because my character is speaking to yours. And then Alie could go, so on and so forth. I think we'll be fine if we play it by ear. ^^))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:25 pm

And So It Began...  11-1

Zira glanced up from her seat, and smirked. "Iris, so glad you could make it. I was beginning to wonder if you'd show. I hope you have a good excuse. Perhaps a dirty one? Too busy having fun? Hardly matters..." She stood, and took Iris' hand, pulling her over to DeAnna. "Come, come, introduce yourselves. You two will be working together for the foreseeable future, so it's best to make nice. By the by, DeAnna, I do hope you manager shows up soon. Might just have to hurt him otherwise..."

She tapped her chin, and walked over to a window, glancing down. "Wonder how far a person can fall without being injured too badly..." 'That's right, eccentric little Zira... get comfortable with my harmless oddities... oh, this will be so fun when things take off...'

Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:44 pm

And So It Began...
DeAnna Marie Boudelaire

I giggled, "Yeah, I do hope to meet my manager soon too." I faced Iris and stuck my hand out for her
to shake. "My name is DeAnna, it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm looking forward to working with you!"
I smiled at her.

No matter how beautiful she is, she seems kind of like a snob in a way... And her manager, well
she's quite the character all right... Oh my gosh, what's wrong with me... I must just be nervous....
I really hope my manager comes here REAL SOON....

"I'm sorry I don't mean to be a snoop or anything, but do you guys know who my manager would be
or what kind of person he is? All I was told is that it's a man..." I asked Zira and Iris.

occ:
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:57 pm

((Speaking of the manager, do we have someone who wants to play him??))
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:30 pm

((not yet.... cruuud))
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 pm

(....I'm gonna end up having to play both managers, aren't I...)
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:37 am

((LOL idk... >< uhhhhhh....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And So It Began...    And So It Began...  Empty

Back to top Go down

And So It Began...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: City-
Jump to: