Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Salvatone was stirring the stew he had prepared as the dragon walked into the kitchen, he smiled and turned making sure he lifted his tail as to not burn the tip as he passed the stove. "Hello Miss Dragon. Ill be done with supper in a lil bit." he said assuming she was in there because she was hungry. She seemed exasted from the blood loss and from walking even though she looked strong. "I have to let you know that I already put water in the bathroom and a clean towel if you want to bathe before dinner." he said as he pulled the bread from the oven, they had gotten cold so he put them in there to warm up. Setting them on the table he turned to the stew, turned off the fire, put the stew on another rack to cool down a bit and started gathering bowls, plates and silverware.

Last edited by animefireangel2009 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed a word)
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:23 pm

((I feel completely left behind in this RP...))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:42 am

(Dont feel that way)
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male
Number of posts : 60
Animunny : 68
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:39 am

(I'm waiting on Saphira. She said she'll post :-) )
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:20 am

(okay)
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:42 pm

"Wait, you're saying it's closed now??" Sera shouted incredulously, throwing
her hands in the air. "So we traveled all this distance and we can't even have
a night of rest with a roof over our heads??" This time a loud growl emitted
from the fire bird's jaws, and she squeezed her fists together so tightly blood
began to drip to the floor. An intense heat could be felt that radiated from the
phoenix's body, and it took another firm hand on her shoulder to snap her back
to.

"Sera," Andromeda spoke abruptly, her voice stern and eyes
hard. "Please, contain yourself. It seems we have just come at a bad time..."
Giving her friend's shoulder a small squeeze before releasing her hand, the
ever calm woman reached into a small pouch at her waist, pulling out a small
handful of gold coins.

"If you would be so kind, Miss Crow, as to allow us a meal before we are
forced to begin our travels once again?" she inquired gently. "I apologize for
the misunderstanding, we will clean up the blood on the floor as well."

(( ))
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:44 am

(emperor your turn)
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:29 pm

((BUMP))
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:50 pm

( i really liked this one! Its not fair it may die)
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:03 pm

((I liked it too!!! I'll go bug Emperor until he comes back lol.))
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Wow, I did not get emails for these posts....I'll do some reading and post. Kind of forgot where I was going with this but no worries!
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 pm

((YAY YOU'RE BACK! *glomps* Okay, no worries at all!))
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Shyvana clenched her teeth, her mouth still closed. Then she took a breath and made a small bow toward Salvatone. "Thank you for helping me!" she said loudly. It was obvious that she was suppressing her timid ways while being embarrassed.

She spoke with her head down. "My name is Shyvana. I am half-dragon but please, keep that a secret. I am one of very few..."

------------------------------------

"You can stay the night at your own risk," Crow said, shrugging her shoulders. "When he reaches his comrades...when they deliver the girl to whomever, the real war will begin; especially, since I have the other half of what they need."
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:31 am

Salvatone nodded to Shyvana."I'm Salvatone. Its nice to meet you."He went to the stove and pulled the bread out, and grabbing a bowl he ladeled the stew into it. Adding a couple rolls, he offered it to Shyvana. "You need to eat to regain your blood loss." He pulled a chair next to the stove and offered it to her as well placing the plate in front of the chair as he filled bowls and plates of bread and stew. " I will keep your secret. I am last of my clan too...." He went to the doorway and smiled as he said "Supper is ready. Come eat please." Disappearing into the kitchen, he smiled again at the attractive dragon and ladeled stew into his own bowl and dipping bread in it, ate off a huge chunk.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:32 pm

"Supper is ready. Come eat please."

Seraphina held out her bloody palms and took a slow, deep breath. In an instant
the wounds healed, and flash of shame passed her eyes as she glanced down
at the droplets of blood on the floor.

"My apologies, it's been a long journey..." she spoke, her amber eyes directing
their firm gaze at the Inn Keeper. "Thank you for allowing us at least one night..."

"Yes, thank you," Andromeda agreed, and she reached for an old dirty cloth
that laid at the corner of the counter Crow stood behind. "May I use this?"
While both of their stomachs were ravaged with hunger, they would not eat
before wiping the splatter from the floor.

(( ))
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:25 pm

"The last of your clan too?" Shyvana asked, eyes widened. She never met someone that was the few or last of their clan. Those individuals did well to hide from the world, as did she. "What is your clan?" she asked.

She took the seat offered to her and her nose took a whiff of the food placed in front of her. It smelled delicious, mouth-watering even. But she didn't know how to consume it properly. So she leaned forward and dipped her tongue into the bowl continuously, like a cat.

---------------------------------------

Crow acknowledged each thank you with a blank expression. Her mind was elsewhere, preparing for the days to come. She had thought another year or two of serenity but the world was moving without her, regardless of her readiness, and faster than expected.

"You came at a bad time. I've never closed the Inn since I opened it. But like I said, this place will likely be a battlefield in the coming days. How did the humans describe the beginning of their war? 'The shot heard around the world'?

"Thanks for cleaning the mess. Your meal is on me. Your friend will have to pay," Crow said. She rarely showed emotion, no frown or smile. Her mood was difficult to judge through facial expression alone.

----------------------------------------

"Let me go! Get me out of here! Help! Somebody help! Help me--" a solid hit silenced the voice in the bag.
"Andracht, sir, welcome back," one of the goons said.
"Remember to keep her quiet," he growled. "Let's move. That damn Crow and her merry friends. I'll teach her a lesson for humiliating me."
"What do you have in mind, sir?"
"War like she's never known," Andracht grinned.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 am

Salvatone nodded slowly as he chewed and swallowed" Humans killed my clan in the daytime when we are stone... I was sent to care for the eggs and turned stone in the caverns. It was a sneak attack, all the human save a couple and their son survived. They told me that they would care for the eggs and since I trusted and was friends with their son I believed them. I followed their tracks to another castle and they got a farm with trees and a large barn. We only had three eggs. None were mine thou. I had a sweetheart but she died of illness a year before the attack." He watched her taste the stew, thinking to himself.

"So may I ask about your past?" he ventured.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 am

(Welcome back btw emperor. We missed you!)
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:43 pm

(Thanks!! Glad to be back and writing!)
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:42 am

"Turned to stone in the daytime?" Shyvana asked, curious. She'd never heard of such a thing. Most of what she learned was from her time with Crow. His back story was tragic, far from the happy tales and smiling faces of the inn's usual customers. Crow said once that those people were hiding their sorrow behind fake smiles. Salvatone didn't seem bogus at all. She thought of him as straightforward and honest.

"My past?" Shyvana would have slumped in her seat if she wasn't so tall. "Crow said that I should never speak of it." Shyvana frowned. Truthfully, Crow knew more about Shyvana's past than the dragon herself; at least, the real reason behind the annihilation of her race.

"This is very good," she said, smiling to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:12 pm

"That is not necessary," Andromeda returned politely, a small smile
gracing her plump lips. "We will both pay, as thanks for allowing us to intrude on
such difficult times for you."

Andromeda reached into her pocket, revealing a few pure gold coins and setting them
gently on the counter before her. If they were short anything it was never money, though
it was becoming increasingly difficult to find shelter nowadays. Many of their old havens
had closed down due to fear of the war, others had sustained irreparable damage, and few
of their old comrades were now deceased.

"I believe this should cover both our meals and stay here. Please accept it as a token of
our gratitude."

Seraphina remained silent, taking her place at the table and eyeing the stew hungrily.
It smelled delicious, but she refrained herself from taking a bite until Andromeda took
her seat as well.

Andromeda. She always talked too much, asked too many questions...nosed her way
into problems that did not concern them. Her curiosity was trying on the phoenix's patience
at times, but she dismissed it. The swan had saved her head more times than she could
count.

Sera let out a small sigh, absent-mindedly stirring her food as she carefully listened in on
her friend's conversation.

"I know it's none of my business, but we will help out in any way we can
as long as we're under your roof," the swan added, and she glanced down at the tattoos
that graced her shoulders. Such markings seemed like meaningless decoration to the plain,
naive eye of humans, but they were far from it. Her shoulders beared the mark of the
Kulminra, a brotherhood well-known and well-feared by creatures such as themselves.

((ooc: Andromeda comes from a well-known and mysterious bloodline of swans
endowed with Black Magicka. As such, she was initiated into the Kulminra--a black brotherhood
in which members offer their services in exchange for a sacrifice equivalent to the customer's
request for revenge. FYI, that's what the Kulminra is lol.))
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:33 am

(ooc: fireangel, are you waiting on me to post?)
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:17 am

(yeah sorry! Ive been so busy lately that i havent been here in a while. ill post tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:54 am

"I'm a gargoyle, some of our species turn to stone during the day while others don't and turn to other creatures or even humans. But that's a myth, turning human I mean. You like the stew?" Salvatone asked as he tore off another chunk of bread.

He shifted in his chair as he watched the dragoness, she reminded him of Turina the sweetheart he had lost to Malatonsis, a disease of the skin. It had come suddenly and from what the healer said was heretary, so it could and would have passed to their offspring if they had mated. She was sick for two weeks before she passed away. She had turned to stone at night which was the killing factor in the disease. Salvatone never got over his loss, he always thought about her even when he was fawned over by many other young females. He became a loner, outcast.

Shaking himself from his thoughts and realizing he had been staring at Shivana, he cleared his throat and ate more stew.
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:09 pm

(ooc: I will post by the weekend)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Fantasy RP-
Jump to: