Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Centarian Shadow Demon-Zack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Slayer X
N00b
Shadow Slayer X

Male
Number of posts : 12
Animunny : 16
Registration date : 2012-01-05

Centarian Shadow Demon-Zack Empty
PostSubject: Centarian Shadow Demon-Zack   Centarian Shadow Demon-Zack EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Centarian Shadow Demon-Zack Dark-1

-Known in his realm to be mysterious and powerful
-Travels excessively, Likes to stay on the move
-Calm and collected, rarely gets angry
-Likes things to be taken care swiftly

Name: Zack Haru
Nickname: Shadow
Date of Birth: 22,400 A.D.
Species: Alien hailing from the distant planetary empire of Centaria
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 163lbs
Eye Color: Light Red
Hair Color: White
Dominant Hand: Ambidextrous, yet prefers right hand
Theme Song: Bartholomew by The Silent Comedy

Attire: Usually sporting a red button down shirt, black dress pants with black dress shoes finished off with a black overcoat.
Alignment: Anti-Hero
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Family: 1 brother-Kai, 1 sister-Mei, and an mother and father which are unknown of.
Likes: Although he won't admit it, prefers to be with his friends, and enjoys to relax and generally be in a peaceful environment.
Dislikes: Loud people, complications in anything simple.
Love Interest: She died many years ago, prefers he not talk about it.
Friends: Many due to the fact of how much he travels.

Head: Calm expression most of the time, soft yet intimidating light red eyes, snow white hair, easily spotted at night.
Upper Body: Strong upper body, dresses in a red button down dress shirt.
Waist: Small to average waist does not prefer a belt.
Lower Body: Strong lower body, wears a pair of black dress pants.
Footwear: Sports a pair of black dress shoes specially made to endure extreme conditions.

Personality: Always calm, can at many times be sarcastic or simply intimidating by nature with a cold tone in his voice. At times, he can show signs of happiness or laughter but mostly to those whom he is close to.

History: (I'm going to keep this short) Zack Haru was born on a distant planet known as Centaria, During the Unifying Age on his homeworld, the planet was attacked by an unknown force which was soon to be discovered as the E.R.A Commission Corp. He grew up on the colony world of Garadei EB4. Soon enough, he discovered his potential power to harness darkness and shadow. He then after met up with his brother Kai and joined the Committee of Universal Guardians. Ever since then, he has been traveling helping all that he could while attempting to find anyone related to the E.R.A Commission Corp.
(There's alot more, I've actually made novels and manga to this entire universe, it's pretty insane and this was one of my favorite characters next to Kai. So forgive me if this seems out of place, but it's my main RP character and it has been for years.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Slayer X
N00b
Shadow Slayer X

Male
Number of posts : 12
Animunny : 16
Registration date : 2012-01-05

Centarian Shadow Demon-Zack Empty
PostSubject: Centarian Light Demon Kai   Centarian Shadow Demon-Zack EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Centarian Shadow Demon-Zack L_e83305b35c9cc2893f874b239df3913d

-Outgoing and wise
-Only travels when he needs to
-Expressive and easily angered
-Hates any kind of work

Name: Kai Haru
Nickname: (None)
Age of Birth: 22,400 A.D.
Species: Alien Hailing from the distant planetary empire of Centaria
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 167 lbs.
Eye Color: Light Grey
Hair Color: Black
Dominant Hand: Right Hand
Theme Song: Love and Caring by Crystal Castles

Attire: Casually sporting black fitted jeans, a black jacket and a grey shirt, with occasional variety of necklaces.
Alignment: Anti-Hero
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Family: 1 brother-Zack, 1 sister-Mei, and a father and mother who are unheard of.
Dislikes: Work...
Love interests: Wife-Amy Haru
Friends: Many, but prefers keeping a small click

Personality: Erractic, easily angered. Prefers to fool around and be joyful and optomistic even at the worst times. Judgemental.

History: (Origin and attack story mainly the same, but he got seperated from his brother taking a different transport vessel). Joined E.R.A soon after without knowing of their crimes. He soon found out and oppossed them greatly. Soon enough though He joined the Universal Guardian Committee to ensure E.R.A was stopped. He is known as the most powerful being in the known Universes.

Back to top Go down

Centarian Shadow Demon-Zack
Page 1 of 1